The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Well done on the great losses! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My tea and treats tonight :)

image-204663416.jpg

image-3878416325.jpg

image-537841052.jpg

Happy Sunday folks!!

Not got much planned for today, probably a lazy day. It's probably the last day I'll get to spend with my mam and dad for two weeks as well, as they go to Mauritius early on Tuesday morning and with being at work tomorrow I won't see much of them. I'm a big softie and I will miss them a lot while they are away. So it will be nice to just have a chilled Sunday with the family.

Having a yummy Green day today. Here's how it's looking...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Green

Breakfast:
- Honeydew (SS) and Watermelon (S)

Lunch:
- Quorn Shepherd's Pie (Quorn Mince (S), Mushrooms (S), Onion (S), Peas (SS) and half a pouch of Bisto Pour Over (1 Syn)) topped with Cheese (HExA). Served with Carrots (S) and Mushy Peas (SS)
- Danio Passionfruit Yogurt (1.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Sainsbury's Cheese and Onion Popcorn (2.5 Syns)
- Mint Crunch HiFi (HExB)

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- Milk (HExA)
- Single finger TimeOut (4.5 Syns)
- Cheese and Onion Velvet Crunch (4 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 40g Low Low Grated & 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns:
Weekly Syns: 52 / 105

Last edited:
All this talk of Subway salads is making me want one!

I used to love Subway pre-SW but always had a foot long sub, drink and crisps or cookie for the meal deal!

The salad is now on my list to try next weekend as I'm spending Saturday in town with my best mate and we always end up spending too much money on clothes we don't need and eating very unhealthily.
Think I'll suggest Subway to her for lunch :)

Also want to say Stevie how pleased I am to see you doing so well :)

Kepp it up, your a real inspiration x

Morning. Ugh, Monday again.

Just a quick post today as I really CBA. I am fed up. Grandad is poorly again and had to be taken to hospital tonight. My mam and dad go away tomorrow and I feel so bad for them. It's my mam's dad who is poorly, and as you can probably guess she just is not looking forward to her holiday at all. He has cancer and also heart failure which means he is struggling to breathe and keeps getting constant chest infections etc. My mam and dad love their holidays and they really deserve one, but I know my mam will just spend the next fortnight worrying :( I'm worried too. Don't know what I will do if anything happens while they're away. My Aunty Linda and Uncle Gary are there too, but they work. The thing with my mam and dad is they're both retired so are always around in case he needs anything. It's just a nightmare and it is only going to get worse :(

Anyway I won't bore you all with my sob story. Just posting my food for today and then I'm off. Need to take my mind off stuff and try and keep myself awake after very little sleep last night.

One positive though, I am determined not to let this throw me off plan. Here goes...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
- Honeydew (SS) and Watermelon (S)

Lunch:
- Tesco Chilli Chicken Noodle Salad (3.5 Syns)
- Danio Passionfruit Yogurt (1.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Quorn and Vegetable Stir Fry (S)

Other:
- Peanut Heaven HiFi (HExB)
- Glass of Koko Chocolate Milk (HExA)

Healthy Extra A: 200ml Koko Dairy Free Original Coconut Milk with Chocolate
Healthy Extra B: 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns:
Weekly Syns: 57 / 105

Last edited:
Thanks hun, much appreciated xx

Thanks everyone. It's so hard. We found out last November he had cancer, and since then he's just gone so downhill. He was always a strong man and was always out and about, working in the garden, etc. Now he struggles to walk for more than 5 minutes or so before he's out of breath and needs a rest. It's horrible to see and I feel so terrible for my mam - she lost her mam when she was my age, and a couple of years ago we lost Aunty June (her mams sister who she thought of as a second mam).. so really my grandad is all she has left. Very difficult at the moment but we are a family and we will get each other through anything. It's just a shame they will not be able to enjoy their holiday in the way they should, because they really do deserve it so much x

Morning Stevie x

Sorry you and your family are having a rough time at the monent. Try to take some time for yourself as its often ourselves that are forgotten when illnesses etc occur.

We're all here if you need a rant or a moan; and happy to lend an ear anytime xx

What a lovely bunch of people you all are on here. Thank you all so much, it is very much appreciated xx

Hi Stevie,

Just catching up with your diary after a gap of around 10 days. Well done on the fantastic weight loss - I hope it continues!

I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandad. It must be a very diffcult time for you and your family, particularly your Mum, but admire you for your determination not to go off plan.

Here's hoping he pulls through.

Thanks so much everyone.

Having a really crap day today, with one thing and another. Work is really doing my head in at the moment too and I actually had a few tears earlier. Grabbed my stuff and walked out to lunch before I ended up losing it. Was very nearly tempted to go to Greggs and "treat" myself to a baguette sandwich, crisps and a donut. But no, stuck with what I had planned. It's only work and not real life, it isn't going to ruin things for me.

Have been talking to my consultant Nic about it, and she has suggested I look at becoming a consultant myself. She has suggested it many times before and always insists I'd be great, but I've always shied away from the idea. Don't know why really - I am part of her social team and love chatting to members as they come through the till. I love IMAGE therapy and I look forward to going to group every week. I guess it's just nerves of standing up in front of a group and actually taking the class that I'm not sure I could do. Plus I don't have my own car (I share with my dad), so I always thought that would be a bit of an issue. And of course there's the start up fees. She has assured me that it wouldn't be the be all and end all, she knows consultants without cars, and that I could potentially make my money back after my first month. So I've decided that I'm going to go along to the next opportunities event, just to find out a bit more, and then I can decide what I want to do. I just think being stuck in an office and sat at a computer all day is not something I see myself doing for the next 40 odd years. I need to do something exciting and that I love. I am passionate about Slimming World and I would say I am a people person - I like to help in any way that I can. So we will see. Nic is going to find out the date of the next opportunities event for me, and then I'll take it from there.

Oh and forgot to say! My mam is at the hospital now seeing my grandad, and she says he looks much better. They are just waiting to see the doctor. Fingers crossed :fingerscrossed:

Back