The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

One of my best friends Sarah is joining Slimming World tonight, yay! She'd previously lost a bit of weight with Weight Watchers, but when her group shut and she decided to do it from home she lost motivation. I think seeing the things I can eat on Slimming World has persuaded her to join - she's the friend I cooked parmo and chips for at the weekend!

So I'm just busy printing her off a load of recipes and have made her a little pack of Free / low Syn goodies to get her started: Mug Shots (Free), Wotsits Wafflers (3.5 Syns), mini BN biscuits (3 Syns for 2), a Freddo (5 Syns) and a packet of mini Party Rings (6 Syns). Will see what other goodies I have to spare when I get home too - really want her to do well and want to support her in any way I can!

I'm really excited for her to join :)

One of my best friends Sarah is joining Slimming World tonight, yay! She'd previously lost a bit of weight with Weight Watchers, but when her group shut and she decided to do it from home she lost motivation. I think seeing the things I can eat on Slimming World has persuaded her to join - she's the friend I cooked parmo and chips for at the weekend!

So I'm just busy printing her off a load of recipes and have made her a little pack of Free / low Syn goodies to get her started: Mug Shots (Free), Wotsits Wafflers (3.5 Syns), mini BN biscuits (3 Syns for 2), a Freddo (5 Syns) and a packet of mini Party Rings (6 Syns). Will see what other goodies I have to spare when I get home too - really want her to do well and want to support her in any way I can!

Ah how good a friend are you!! Well done babe x

Do you get your bonus free week too? xx

Ah how good a friend are you!! Well done babe x

Do you get your bonus free week too? xx

Thank you! I think the "Bring a New Member, Get a Week Free" offer has run out unfortunately! It was only valid to a certain period - I think it ended last week. Bit of a shame really. Not bothered about the free week but you also got a little extra Slimming World summer booklet thingymabobby. Nevermind though!! :) xx

Wow your a good friend I've only been on it for two days and could of done with a friend like you

Wow your a good friend I've only been on it for two days and could of done with a friend like you

Aww bless you hun, thank you!! How are you getting on? xx

I agree! Sounds as though you have such a fabulous group and Stevie, the effort you are putting in to help your friend out answers it all really about how amazing you would be as a consultant :)

Sent from Katie's iPhone using MiniMins

Yay woohoo yippee hurrah!!!! Another 1lb off tonight, I am on a roll!!! Soooo unbelievably happy :D

My tea and treat for tonight...

image-4187605048.jpg

image-538066440.jpg

8 Syns for the Chinese and 13 Syns for the Reeses bar. Takes me to 21 Syns for today and a total of 78 Syns for the week. Happy days! :)

Well done you - you deserve your treat!

And I've just remembered another reason why I think you would make a brilliant consultant: although you're young and live at home, you shop for and cook your own meals and you eat 'proper' food too. Inspirational to other people.

Aww, that is so nice!! Thank you so much :)

I found out tonight that the next opportunities event is Sunday 15th September at 1.30pm, so I'm going to go along to that! Nic has said she will try and come along too, for a bit of moral support and just so someone familiar is there with me. So we will see! X

Morning diary, Happy Wednesday!!

Feeling really happy with my 1lb loss last night. I think after my few months of gains, I have now started to appreciate the smaller losses more and realise that they do add up! In the last 3 weeks alone I've lost 8.5lb, and I've now had 21 consecutive days that were 100% on plan - today will be my 22nd. That is a massive achievement for me, and one I am really proud of!

With Sarah joining last night that has also spurred me on to continue to do well. She said she joined because of how well I have done and seeing what I can eat on the plan. She told Nic she want's to do as well as I have which I thought was lovely!! So I want to keep it up and keep doing well. I also think it will help her - we can keep each other focused. We've already agreed that instead of going out all weekend every weekend we'll take it in turns to cook each other meals and maybe have a couple of vodka and diet cokes in the house. We did that last Saturday (minus the alcohol) when I made the parmos and we both really enjoyed ourselves. So that will be good! Will give her a text later on and see if she needs any help getting started with her first day. She sounded really excited to start last night, and I'm really excited for her too!

Haven't spoken to my Mam and Dad yet, but my Dad uploaded a photo on Facebook earlier to say they had arrived at their resort. It looked lovely - a lovely outdoor area with palm trees and most importantly...sunshine!! They are only 3 hours ahead of us over there which is handy. He can connect to the free WiFi in the reception area and we'll be able to FaceTime without it being too early / late. Pleased they arrived safely and hopefully they can now start to relax and enjoy themselves :)

I text my Aunty last night to find out how my Grandad was. She said he was canny and that he is feeling a bit better, which is good. I said I was thinking of calling in to the hospital visit him one night when I finished work at 4pm, but she told me not to worry as he has moved wards and visiting is now not until 6pm. She is going tonight anyway so she will keep me updated and I have told her that if there is anything I can do just to let me know and I will do it.

So hopefully things are looking a bit more positive in general!

This is how today is looking...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
- Honeydew (SS) and Watermelon (S)

Lunch:
- Subway Chicken Salad (Chicken (S), Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Tomato (S), Red Onion (S), Green Peppers (S) and Jalapenos (S)) with Sweet Onion Sauce (2 Syns)
- Lemon Greek Muller Light (0.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Pasta with Quorn Pieces (S), Mushrooms (S), Onions (S), Peas (SS) and Low Low (HExA)

Other:
- Chocolate Orange HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 60g Low Low Spread
Healthy Extra B: 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns:
Weekly Syns: 2.5 / 105

Last edited:
8.5lb in 3 weeks is brill! I'm sure with you & your friend motivating each other your losses will continue.

It's lovely that you were her inspiration to start as well :)

Sounds like things are starting to look more positive. Glad your folks arrived safely & hope your grandad continues to feel better.

X

Need I say more..........another reason you should be a consultant !!!!

Yay woohoo yippee hurrah!!!! Another 1lb off tonight, I am on a roll!!! Soooo unbelievably happy :D

I am so happy I won my bet only problem is it was only with myself lol !!!!

Well done Stevie xxxxx

I'm so glad your friend is excited about it :) xx

Back