The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

You need to get yourself out of the emotional way you are right now, what helps me when I'm feeling down/fed up is music, I put my bestest loud music on either something that reminds me of holidays or Nirvana that kind of thing.

Eating crap food isn't going to make you feel better, its going to fuel the cycle your in.

You make some wonderful meals, treat yourself to your fav SW meal just aim for one meal at a time, not one day, just the one meal & take it from there. xx

Re: The Princess Diaries ♥ - Round Two!!

Stevie I've been doing a similar thing this week, but I have tried so so hard to wake up today and remind myself of the achievements that I already have. I know that I may not lose any thing this week but I also know that I have lost half of my holiday gain already, it all takes time. Be kind to yourself and try not to beat yourself up. It has already been mentioned and I completely agree, plan your meals day by day. Choose meals that feel naughty (ive chosen two meals today that feel very naughty but are sw friendly! ) so you may feel like your eating naughty things or stodge but you are limiting the damage. I also find that giving myself an official day off helps me to draw a line and start a fresh the next day.

Hope you feel better soon xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Everything ok lovely?

Fine thanks hun. Just been TOTALLY off plan, so I tend to keep away. I don't want to tempt anyone else or drag anyone down with me.

I've had a terrible week though. I don't think I've had a single meal on plan, let alone a day! I've had all sorts. McDonalds, Greggs, Pizza, chocolate, sweets, crisps...you name it!!! I think the problem was that I was expecting a gain after York which would have been a kick up the backside. But when I lost, I kinda thought to myself "oh well, I'm okay" and lost the motivation to get back on it. Also had a bit of an up and down start to the week as my grandad had a few blips.

Today is going to be so hard. I have the hangover from hell! I went out with my boyfriend yesterday to watch the match (I am Sunderland, he is Liverpool) and have a "couple" of pints. That was at 4 o'clock and by 10.45pm he was propping me up walking me home lol :D Had a good day though - my friend works in the pub and finished at 5 so she also stayed out. Paying the price today though. I was gagging brushing my teeth this morning, I kept thinking I was going to throw up. I honestly don't know how I managed the bus ride to work! Feeling a little better now, just sleepy and like hungry Horace. I want to eat everything in sight. I have already had a bottle of Lucozade and a Kellogg's Elevenses bar. I am craving a packet of crisps now so I don't know how much longer I will be able to resist the vending machine downstairs!!

Tonight might be my very first SW meal of the week though! I am craving stodge, and I really fancy a big bowl of pasta with Quorn meatballs, veggies and a sauce made from chopped tomatoes and crushed chillies. I layer it up in a bowl with grated cheese scattered here and there so it melts and goes all gooey and yum :drool:

Anyway, must stop making excuses. Will face the scales tomorrow and draw a line under what I'm predicting will be a rather large gain lol!

Don't worry sounds exactly the same as me, you jus rebel after you get away with it, sounds like you've had a fun filled week though! I was the same on Friday, said I'd have 10 syns of vodka and that turned into a pub lock in with free drinks flowing. Oops! ANyway good luck for tomorrow night and I'm sure you'll get back on it in no time :) x

Stevie - we are so similar with our attitude to food. I am also an ALL or NOTHING sort of eater - once i have started the floodgates open and i have all sorts of naughties (correct me if i am overstepping the mark here, i hope i am not!)

Also every time i got an unexpected loss at group the next week i would be off the rails and end up with a gain, then get in a grump - which then resulted in me getting a loss the following week again cos i was on plan!

I wish i was more '50/50' but i am either 100% on plan, or 100% off plan. I think i need some help hehehe! I cant find a happy medium :(

What we gonna do with ourselves eh? xxx

Stevie - we are so similar with our attitude to food. I am also an ALL or NOTHING sort of eater - once i have started the floodgates open and i have all sorts of naughties (correct me if i am overstepping the mark here, i hope i am not!) Also every time i got an unexpected loss at group the next week i would be off the rails and end up with a gain, then get in a grump - which then resulted in me getting a loss the following week again cos i was on plan! I wish i was more '50/50' but i am either 100% on plan, or 100% off plan. I think i need some help hehehe! I cant find a happy medium :( What we gonna do with ourselves eh? xxx

Snap. I couldn't have put this better myself Elle.

I had an unexpected and undeserved gain last Monday. This then meant that I had a little paddy and had an off plan night on Monday after wi.

I knew I had a difficult week anyway, so was thinking a loss last Monday and then possibly a maintain this week.

Instead I've eaten like a horse. I haven't just been off plan, I have gone for it 110%.

I have eaten things I haven't need to eat, but eaten them just because I can and they were naughty :(

I too can't snap out of it unless I have stood on the scales. I think I promised myself every day this week that id get back on it and minimise the damage etc. instead I have the attitude of 'it's a gain anyway, let's make the most of it' meaning that this week will be 10 times worse than it needed to be.

Sorry for the ramble, basically saying been there and still doing it :(

Anybody got a magic wand?! xx

Hello lovely one. I'm in exactly the same boat - I fell off the wagon just under 2 weeks agon and then couldn't get myself back on again!

I did a huuuuuuuuuuuuge shop yesterday so no excuses this week - everything in the house is on plan so I'm set for a good week.

Really hope your hangover subsides soon, chick. Hangovers at work are the worst! I find tea helps me - maybe put some sweetener in it? Your comfort food tea sounds lush!

xx

As bad as it sounds, its nice to hear other people see a gain as a gain and therefore eat as much as is physically possible. It means I'm not the only one. I have had 3 gains the last three weeks and its been a blessing they've been quite small but that then lead to a paddy about a gain at all and a binge in rebellion. We can all snap out of it I'm sure :)

Thanks everyone. The support on here really is second to none! I also agree that it is nice to know I am not alone in this boat. It makes you realise you're only human afterall. I'm sure we will all snap out of it soon. And like Michelle says, we are all still here so that shows we haven't given up completely!!!

The hangover has pretty much gone thankfully!! I am mostly just a sleepy bunny, if I shut my eyes for just a second I am sure I would fall asleep. Warren's coming round later on tonight though, so lots of snuggles in front of the soaps will sort me out! Soppy or what :)

Thanks everyone. The support on here really is second to none! I also agree that it is nice to know I am not alone in this boat. It makes you realise you're only human afterall. I'm sure we will all snap out of it soon. And like Michelle says, we are all still here so that shows we haven't given up completely!!! The hangover has pretty much gone thankfully!! I am mostly just a sleepy bunny, if I shut my eyes for just a second I am sure I would fall asleep. Warren's coming round later on tonight though, so lots of snuggles in front of the soaps will sort me out! Soppy or what :)

Sounds like a nice night in! Enjoy x

Sounds like you've had some good times lately! Good luck with the scales tomorrow - get straight back on it! xx

Thanks ladies :)

Well, fresh start officially starts today!! I am part of the Minitober Challenge and also the October Freshers - determined to make this my month!! I know tonight will be a gain, which is not the best of starts, but I will still have 4 weeks to turn it around. Last month in 4 weeks I lost 12lb, so I know that when I knuckle down I can do it!

Will be back later on to update my WI result, draw a line and put an action plan into place! Have a great Tuesday everyone xx

It's funny how we all go in waves - almost everyone's diary I've read this morning has been off plan for a week/weekend. At least we're all back on it now! :D xx

There is definitely something in the water this week ladies :D xx

Back