The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Mmm lovely food day today Stevie! The one thing I think I miss out on doing SW from home is the hi-fi bars! I really fancy the Christmas Pudding ones! I think a girl I used to work with has just started SW so I might have to see if she can get me some! I get a bit bored with Alpen Lights!

xx

Morning Stevie :) food diary is looking good for today, I think it's great that your brother is joining in with sw :) you really inspire people to try it! Which is why I reckon you would make a great consultant

The one thing with doing sw from home is no access to these hifi bars! I need to get a friend who goes to get me some I just always forget to ask her

And I think scale hopping is ok as long as you keep in mind that it can fluctuate so you keep weigh in day as your recorded weight, which you do

Have a nice Thursday! xx

Love how miss corset and I have just thought the same thing about the hifi bars ;) xx

Re: The Princess Diaries ♥ - Round Two!!

Morning Stevie :) food diary is looking good for today, I think it's great that your brother is joining in with sw :) you really inspire people to try it! Which is why I reckon you would make a great consultant

The one thing with doing sw from home is no access to these hifi bars! I need to get a friend who goes to get me some I just always forget to ask her

And I think scale hopping is ok as long as you keep in mind that it can fluctuate so you keep weigh in day as your recorded weight, which you do

Have a nice Thursday! xx

Mmm lovely food day today Stevie! The one thing I think I miss out on doing SW from home is the hi-fi bars! I really fancy the Christmas Pudding ones! I think a girl I used to work with has just started SW so I might have to see if she can get me some! I get a bit bored with Alpen Lights!

xx

Love how miss corset and I have just thought the same thing about the hifi bars ;) xx

Thats what I keep thinking!! I really want to try them.. they are for sale on ebay which I am tempted to do, one thing though is how much are they in group? I don't want to be paying loads for them..
X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

See, great minds and all that!! ;)

Seriously though girls, if you know someone who goes to group I would definitely ask them to get you a pack to try. They are delicious!! I am going to keep stocking up on them each week xx

Thats what I keep thinking!! I really want to try them.. they are for sale on ebay which I am tempted to do, one thing though is how much are they in group? I don't want to be paying loads for them..
X

They're £1.50 a box of 3 hun! I know what you mean about eBay. There are loads of people on there who sell the SW stuff at extortionate prices. It's crazy :eek: xx

Morning diary :) Feeling positive after a great first day back on plan yesterday. Ready to go full throttle again today! I have started weighing myself every morning at home again. I know there's a lot of controversy around scale-hopping, but I do find that seeing the numbers moving helps keep me on track. If I see they have dropped, it spurs me on to carry on being good and see how much more I can make them drop! If they have gone up, it gives me a kick up the backside to reign things in again. Anyway, I was 12st 3lb at WI on Tuesday night, 12st 2lb on my scales yesterday morning, and 12st 0lb on my scales this morning!! So that's keeping me motivated. Hoping to get back into the 11's at WI on Tuesday night. Looking forward to tea tonight! Cooking for me and my brother Joel, as I said yesterday. We won't be eating until about 7pm though, as he's going to the gym after work, so I'm going to use the time inbetween to make some soup! I've been fancying it since the cold / dark weather started creeping in, so I'm going to dig out my "Little Book of Soups" and find something yummy to make (after I've been to Tesco's and bought all of the ingredients, of course!) That will do me lunch for the next few days. Also looking forward to my "treat" tonight. I'm using my HExB for one of the new Christmas Pudding HiFi bars. Has anyone tried them yet? Oh my word, they are to die for :drool: I bought two boxes on Tuesday night and they are definitely my new addiction!! I had one before bed last night with a cup of tea and it was heavenly. These are definitely my favourite now - they even blow Rocky Road's out of the water!! Anyway, enough rambling. These are my eats for today... (S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed Extra Easy Breakfast: - Apple (S), Strawberries (S), Blueberries and Grapes Lunch: - Tesco Morroccan Chicken Couscous Salad (5 Syns) Dinner: - Chicken Breast (S) stuffed with Cheese (HExA) and wrapped in Bacon. Served with Potato Wedges and Roasted Vegetables (Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)) Other: - Christmas Pudding HiFi (HExB) Healthy Extra A: 40g Low Low grated Healthy Extra B: 1 x HiFi Daily Syns: 5 Weekly Syns: 10 / 105
do you use the ap for your syns?

do you use the ap for your syns?

Do you mean to find out the Syns of stuff? I'm not a massive fan of the app if I'm honest. I usually just use the website. If I'm stood in the supermarket and in a rush I'll use the app on occasions, only because it's a bit more of a faff on logging into the website. I don't like the way the app lists all sorts of stuff, that isn't even remotely similar to what you searched. Just my opinion though, I know lots of people love it!

App is handy but yes I wish it would close the search for non relevant stuff.

It's quite annoying isn't it!! I was searching for some M&S yogurts for a lady at group the other night and it brought up all sorts of things including beef stew. How does it get beef stew from yogurt? Lol! :)

Hi Steve!

Great to see you back on it! Can I ask a quick question...when you make pasta bake do you cook your pasta first then bung it all in the oven or do you slow cook it with raw pasta? X

Sorry to butt in here girls... but I would love to try the Christmas pudding HiFi's too!! I don't know anyone who goes to group but was wondering if you could pop in to one, buy these and leave or would that be inappropriate/ridiculously cheeky?!! :giggle: xx

Hey, no need to say sorry! :) Yeah, I've heard of people doing that in the past. You could even do a search of groups in your local area and give the consultant a call beforehand - let them know you're doing SW from home and would like to buy some bars. I'm sure he / she wouldn't mind as it's a bit more profit for them! xx

Hi Steve!

Great to see you back on it! Can I ask a quick question...when you make pasta bake do you cook your pasta first then bung it all in the oven or do you slow cook it with raw pasta? X

Hey hun. I just put the pasta in raw. I cook off all of the veggies and what not and add the chopped tomatoes to make the sauce. Then I mix in my dried pasta and pop it all into an oven proof dish - then top up with boiling water. This will make sure the pasta is cooked through. You can keep checking it every so often to see if it needs any more water adding. It depends how "saucy" you like it really xx

Re: The Princess Diaries ♥ - Round Two!!

They're £1.50 a box of 3 hun! I know what you mean about eBay. There are loads of people on there who sell the SW stuff at extortionate prices. It's crazy :eek: xx

Thanks for that info :D its good to know how much they are genuinely sold for so I can look out for similar prices online.

Xx

I hate Christmas Pudding but I tried a piece of the hifi at group and it's actually not the worst, tastes very xmassy!!

I felt the same Tasha! I hate Xmas pud but this was so sweet and spicy, I may get some next week!

Hi Stevie ! I'm back again ! Your doing fantastic ! Wish I never fell off the wagon ! Been reeding your diary all along ! Think I'm going to start Monday ! Love that you have a mix of home cooked and conscience ! Really cheeky but any chance the pack you made for your friend - was it on the PC?would love a copy to carry around with me ! *cheeky face*

Well done chick !

P.s what's your ig? Xxx

Hi Stevie ! I'm back again ! Your doing fantastic ! Wish I never fell off the wagon ! Been reeding your diary all along ! Think I'm going to start Monday ! Love that you have a mix of home cooked and conscience ! Really cheeky but any chance the pack you made for your friend - was it on the PC?would love a copy to carry around with me ! *cheeky face* Well done chick ! P.s what's your ig? Xxx

Hello lovely! Aww thank you. I've had a bit of a blip this last week, but back in the zone now! You too can get back on it and turn things around. I have no doubts that you can :)

I just basically printed her a few things off from the website! And I pretty much summarised the book into 1 page so that all of the information was in one place. Then a few recipes etc. But I have them saved on my work PC - if you have an E-mail address I could send them over to you in the morning?

My IG is stevielena_sw - what's yours? I'll follow you back :D xxx

Hello lovely! Aww thank you. I've had a bit of a blip this last week, but back in the zone now! You too can get back on it and turn things around. I have no doubts that you can :) I just basically printed her a few things off from the website! And I pretty much summarised the book into 1 page so that all of the information was in one place. Then a few recipes etc. But I have them saved on my work PC - if you have an E-mail address I could send them over to you in the morning? My IG is stevielena_sw - what's yours? I'll follow you back :D xxx

You have done amaze tho !
Aw thanks Hun :) [email protected]

I followed you lccxox

I NEED the recipe for your pea soup ! Looks amazing !

Monday is the day I think ! :) xx

Back