The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Hi Stevie,

Have been having a read of your diary, you are doing amazingly well! You look gorgeous in your pics too :)

Congrats on your loss tonight, I'd love 4.5 lbs! x

This will cheer you up look what lovely things we can have in slimming world Scan bran coffee and walnut cake
Wow this looks amazing!!!
Do u have the recipe? X

Morning gang, Happy Hump Day!

Really happy with my loss last night. After being deprived of cinema hotdogs, pic'n'mix, Burger King, create your own pizzas, etc. at the weekend, it all seems worth it now. Trying not to get too excited though as I know what I'm like, and I could quite easily balls that all up again this week. Hoping not to though! I would love even 1.5lb off next Tuesday - I need 0.5lb to get my 3st Award back and 1lb to get back down to my lowest weight (11st 10lb). 1.5lb would secure both of those, plus put me even lower than my lowest weight to date ;) That's my reasoning behind quite a specific number. Anything else would be a bonus!!

Have noticed that my meals have been very "samey" lately. For example, the Quorn Meatballs and pasta I'm having for tea tonight. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy them and it is one of my favourite meals, but I don't want to find myself stuck in a rut or getting sick of eating the same things. It's quite hard at times, since I seem to be so busy at the moment with seeing Warren etc. I just tend to make something quick and easy, and it is tending to be the same things. I am just about to sit down and draw up a meal plan for the week, so will try and make it a bit more varied. As a start, I think I will make a nice vegetable soup tonight which will be good for lunches and also for munching on when I don't have a great deal of time to make anything 'proper'.

Here's to another great week!

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
- Granny Smith Apple (S)

Lunch:
- Tesco Falafel and Butternut Squash Salad (2 Syns)
- Lemon Greek Muller Light (0.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Pasta with Quorn Meatballs (S), Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S) and Red Onions (S) in a Spicy Tomato Sauce (Chopped Tomatoes (S) and Crushed Chillies (S)) topped with Cheese (HExA)

Other:
- Mint Crunch HiFi (HExB)
- Galaxy Bubbles Hot Chocolate (2 Syns) topped with 6 x Mini Marshmallows (0.5 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 5
Weekly Syns: 5 / 105

Last edited:
Well done on your loss hun!

Where is lunch again tho babe??? I am worried you are missing meals out :( tell me to shurrup if u want just worried xxx

Well done on your loss hun!

Where is lunch again tho babe??? I am worried you are missing meals out :( tell me to shurrup if u want just worried xxx

Hehe don't worry there will be lunch, just haven't decided what yet! I have left it blank for the time being and will update as I go along. Not sure if today will be a EE day or Green, it all depends on lunch.

I would never ever ever tell you to shut up. Your support and advice is always top dollar and you have always helped me so much :bighug: xxx

Congrats - that's a fab loss!! I've never tried the quorn meatballs, might add them to my shopping list. Are they frozen or fresh? xx

They are frozen hun, in a little bag. I eat them all the time, they are lush! And even better, Syn free :D xx

Stevie honey that Butternut Squash and Red Pepper Soup is divine, just eating it now - thank you so much :D xxxx

Stevie honey that Butternut Squash and Red Pepper Soup is divine, just eating it now - thank you so much :D xxxx

Ooh, you are welcome!! Pleased you like it hun. I'm making mixed vegetable soup tonight but think I'll do the BNS & red pepper one again next week :D xxxxx

Ooh, you are welcome!! Pleased you like it hun. I'm making mixed vegetable soup tonight but think I'll do the BNS & red pepper one again next week :D xxxxx

It was so satisfying :) came out really creamy!

Could eat it again!

xxxx

Back