The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Ooh yay!! Wasn't sure what I fancied for lunch and after having a bit of a wander round I ended up in the little Tesco express. Managed to get one of their yummy falafel and butternut squash salads - they are only 2 Syns! I tried one a couple of weeks ago and fell in love but they've never had them in since, so I am over the moon. Small minds and all that lol! Also got a lemon Greek muller for a sweet fix afterwards. Yum! :)

Also means that, if I want to, I can make today a Green day! Will see how hungry I am later and if I want to double up on my HExB's.

image-4241706731.jpg

Re: ♥ The Princess Diaries ♥

Ooh yay!! Wasn't sure what I fancied for lunch and after having a bit of a wander round I ended up in the little Tesco express. Managed to get one of their yummy falafel and butternut squash salads - they are only 2 Syns! I tried one a couple of weeks ago and fell in love but they've never had them in since, so I am over the moon. Small minds and all that lol! Also got a lemon Greek muller for a sweet fix afterwards. Yum! :)

Also means that, if I want to, I can make today a Green day! Will see how hungry I am later and if I want to double up on my HExB's.

View attachment 112065

I really want to try one of these!! :D Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just having a yummy supper before bed - a Galaxy Bubbles hot chocolate (2 Syns) topped with 6 mini marshmallows (0.5 Syns). And, of course, my HExB HiFi bar! Will update my diary tomorrow as it will just mess up on my phone. Evening all x

image-2931512755.jpg

Morning diary, Happy Thursday. Woop, soon be the weekend!! :)

Not really got a lot to say today. Still feeling focused and motivated with that goal of 1.5lb in my mind for next Tuesday.

Got quite a busy day today - going straight to Warren's from work and won't be home until about 7.45 after I've dropped him off at football. Not sure how hungry I will be. Usually at that time of night I can't really be bothered and I'll usually just have a HiFi and a cup of tea, but tonight I've planned to have pizza (SW style, of course!) That may change if I am hungry when I get in, but it's good to have something planned anyway so that I know what I am doing. I always find it harder when I am not prepared, as then I just want to grab the first thing to hand, which is usually crisps, chocolate, etc.

Anyway, this is how today is looking...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Green

Breakfast:
- Orange (S)
- Blueberry Liberte Yogurt (1 Syn)

Lunch:
- Vegetable Soup (Carrots (S), Potato, Swede (S), Onion (S), Leek (S) and Stock)
- Double Decker (12.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Not hungry, still stuffed from my huge bowl of soup!

Other:
- 2 x Chocolate & Fudge Alpen Light (HExB)
- Cadbury Caramel Hot Chocolate (2 Syns) topped with 12 x Mini Marshmallows (1 Syn)
- Special K Dark Chocolate Chewy Delight (HExB)

Healthy Extra A:
Healthy Extra B: 2 x Alpen Light & 1 x Special K Chewy Delight

Daily Syns: 16.5
Weekly Syns: 21.5 / 105

Last edited:
we both have soups for lunch :D nom! xxx (although I have added cheese to mine!) xx

Mmm I saw that!! I think when I make my BNS & red pepper soup again I will top that with cheese like you have. Talk about comfort food :D xxx

its just a way of having the extra cheese we get on red/green days (as I don't use a HEA in milk on drinks like other people have!) xxx

its just a way of having the extra cheese we get on red/green days (as I don't use a HEA in milk on drinks like other people have!) xxx

Sounds yummy!! When I was on in America once, it was the day before we were due to fly home. We were stopping in the Hilton hotel by LAX airport for the night and we had a gorgeous bowl of onion soup and that was topped off with cheese and baked in the oven so it went all gooey and stringy and yummy :drool: Oh it was delicious. Not v. SW friendly though hehe!! xxx

Onions and soup - cant be thaaaaaat bad can it? heehee! I am sure there were way worse foodies in America!

I think it was more the tonne of cheese on top :D hehe. Was lush though. Hope to go back to America not too far in the future and do some more exploring. My favourite place xx

Where did you get the Liberte Yogurt from? I'm sure I've seen them but can't place where!!!

Me & Bob are going back to America nxt year, it such a huge place & some many wonderful places I want to visit there, we're going to Jacksonville & visiting the battle fields & they have an old slave plantation there so seeing that otherwise not too sure what else, I'm really looking forward to it already & we're not going until September!!!!!!

Where did you get the Liberte Yogurt from? I'm sure I've seen them but can't place where!!!

Me & Bob are going back to America nxt year, it such a huge place & some many wonderful places I want to visit there, we're going to Jacksonville & visiting the battle fields & they have an old slave plantation there so seeing that otherwise not too sure what else, I'm really looking forward to it already & we're not going until September!!!!!!

The yogurt will be from either Asda, Sainsburys or Morrisons. Sorry that's not much help! With still living at home my parents do the weekly shopping and they tend to chop and change between the three! I know Rochelle eats the Liberte yogurts quite often so she might be able to help better than I can.

That sounds fab. I'd be excited too! I love America. We were so lucky as children to be taken so many places and see so many different things. Some of which we probably didn't appreciate at the time (Grand Canyon, etc.) but looking back I am so pleased I can say I have been. Definitely want to do more exploring in the states, and of course some more fun at the parks!! :D

The yogurt will be from either Asda, Sainsburys or Morrisons. Sorry that's not much help! With still living at home my parents do the weekly shopping and they tend to chop and change between the three! I know Rochelle eats the Liberte yogurts quite often so she might be able to help better than I can.

That sounds fab. I'd be excited too! I love America. We were so lucky as children to be taken so many places and see so many different things. Some of which we probably didn't appreciate at the time (Grand Canyon, etc.) but looking back I am so pleased I can say I have been. Definitely want to do more exploring in the states, and of course some more fun at the parks!! :D

I've bought them in both asda and tesco x

Well not long home from Warren's. Not hungry at all really, definitely not hungry enough for tea anyway. I'm still full up from my huge bowl of soup at lunchtime...

image-2190386544.jpg

So instead I'm having a Kellogg's Chewy Delight (HExB) and a Cadbury caramel hot chocolate (2 Syns) with 12 mini marshmallows (1 Syn)...

image-980624480.jpg

Will update my diary when I'm back on the PC tomorrow as it always messes up when I try and update posts from my phone.

Night all x

Morning diary, Happy Friday!! :D

Got another busy day today. Things are quite busy at work at the moment, which is good as it helps the days to go more quickly. Then off home and to pick Warren up and then we're off to ASDA to pick up a few things. I love the new Blossom Hill Vie 5.5% wine, and so far that's the only place I've managed to get it. So I'll buy myself a few bottles of that and also need a few other SW bits - taco shells, gravy pouch, etc. Just little bits and bobs. Warren wants to get one of those "create your own" pizzas whilst we're there too, so no doubt I'll have to resist that this weekend lol :rolleyes: Determined for another weekend on plan though and another loss on Tuesday. And then it's off home to drop the shopping in (minus the wine, which I will keep with me) and then we'll go to Warrens as I'll be stopping over the weekend. Phew!! I will need a glass of wine after all of that lol.

This is my food plan for today. I know dinner is missing again, but honestly if you saw the huge pot of soup I had you would understand how full up I still am at teatime :giggle: Will probably just have a HiFi for supper again.

Have a great Friday all...

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Green

Breakfast:
- Strawberries (SS), Blackberries (SS), Blueberries and Grapes

Lunch: - Vegetable Soup (Carrots (S), Potato, Swede (S), Onion (S), Leek (S) and Stock)

Dinner:
-

Other: - 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- Mint Crunch HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A:
Healthy Extra B:
2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 0
Weekly Syns: 21.5 / 105

Last edited:
Stevie

I am really worried about how little you are eating each day. I know i sound like a broken record but i cant read your diary and not worry.

Please have more!!! Soup and fruit are good but you need protein and carbs too!

Lots of concerned love! EB x

Back