The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Stevie

I am really worried about how little you are eating each day. I know i sound like a broken record but i cant read your diary and not worry.

Please have more!!! Soup and fruit are good but you need protein and carbs too!

Lots of concerned love! EB x

Aww, I know you are concerned but honestly I couldn't fit anymore in! Yesterday I was absolutely stuffed, and I felt as though I was almost forcing myself to have even the hot chocolate and Special K bar just to make sure I had at least had something before bed. I don't want to just be eating for the sake of eating when I am not actually hungry.

Honestly, I am a trougher and I could not be one of these people who starves themselves. When I am hungry, boy do I eat!! I just find that these days I am not as hungry as I used to be, and often 3 meals a day is far too much for me. Maybe I need to make my breakfast and lunch time portions smaller so that I have to eat dinner as well? But then I find I probably wouldn't have time for dinner with being so busy in the evenings. I will have a think about this and work out what I am best off doing.

I know you are not nagging, you are just being your kind and considerate self as always :bighug: xxx

Would you have smash pizza whilst Warren has his own pizza or not?

It's a great idea but it's a bit awkward you see. As I will be at his all weekend and I wouldn't like to be stood in his kitchen faffing around making stuff. I know he wouldn't mind, but I would feel really cheeky.

I don't think I will be that bothered if I am honest - he had a 14inch meat feast pizza last week and I resisted that, even when he asked if I'd like a slice I said no thanks. I will have plenty of HiFi's and low-Syn stuff with me in case I feel the need for something "naughty" :)

I also feel awkward at my fellas making things so I know how you feel, I'm not worried about ya hun sometimes we go through phases of not feeling hungry and sometimes we want to eat everything in sight (me at the moment!)

Hi stevie hope you dont feel like everyone's ganging up on you as we are just trying to help but just wanted to say that a few years ago (when I was very slim) I used to skip meals all the time, only eating a very small dinner during the week days and nothing else. Obviously, that was unhealthy and I knew that but it was such a hard habit to break; it felt good skipping a meal and used to feel so guilty having breakfast if I had no other choice, even if it was a healthy one. If I were you, I wouldn't get into the habit of skipping meals because its such a tough habit to break and it almost feels good the less meals you eat. It's probably best to knock it on the head before that habit starts.

Sorry, hope I don't sound mean. You are doing well and well done on your loss this week, you're such an inspiration x

I really don't know what to say. I am feeling totally flat at the minute.

I appreciate the concern, I really do. But I am honestly fine. I'm not skipping these meals on purpose - I always try and plan 3 meals a day, but sometimes it gets to it and I'm just not hungry enough. I don't want to eat just for the sake of having 3 meals a day, but now I feel like I should be, or that I am doing something wrong.

Just got about half way through my soup and am feeling full up, but forcing myself to eat the other half of this huge tub now.

Feeling glum :(

Aww Hun, I did notice some of your meals were blank, but I think when you're so busy sometimes the hunger doesn't register. Maybe being loved up in a new relationship and suddenly splitting your time between full time job, social life and boyfriend has left you with not a lot of appetite. I don't think you're doing anything wrong, cos like you say if you're not hungry then it's silly to eat. Xx

Hi Stevie

Newbie here.....well kind of! been reading your diary for just over a week now and i have to say its great!

i love how honest you are. You have really inspired me to ''get back on it'' after months and months of not being in the ''zone'' at all!

i lost a two stone with SW over a year ago and i have put a stone back on since then......i just could not get back to meal planning and i had NO willpower at all!!! even to lose weight for my wedding.....just didn't happen! it was like the more pressure i had on my to lose the weight, the more i wanted to eat and drink! Anyway as it turned out i felt amazing on the day anyway and my dress was beautiful BUT in general i want to be slimmer so now that i am back from my honeymoon i am all about getting to grips with life in general and the main thing is my weight!

i have been on plan for a week and a half and at first weigh in i lost 5 lb! and i have to say reading your diary really helped me so thank you! bit of a naughty couple of days due to halloween partys but like you i am gonna dust myself off and get back on plan today!!!

thanks chick keep up the good work!!!

xxxxx

Good luck tonight Stevie! Hope you had a nice weekend and please.come back soon :) xxx

Absolutely love your diary. Always full of great ideas motivation and giggles. Thank you so much for sharing you really help me on my journey

Hey stevie,

Hope you're ok and weigh in went well.
People only meant well when they were raising concerns about your diet- please don't let that keep you away. Your diary is so inspirational to so many people, we're missing you!

Xxx

Hey stevie,

Hope you're ok and weigh in went well.
People only meant well when they were raising concerns about your diet- please don't let that keep you away. Your diary is so inspirational to so many people, we're missing you!

Xxx

Thanks hun.

I know people only meant well, but it really got to me. I felt as though I was really being scrutinised, and even though I told people I was okay and I wasn't hungry, etc. etc. etc. I felt like nobody believed me and that I was doing something wrong.

I am not trying to blame others, as it is my own doing, but I ended up feeling really down about the whole thing, and consequently ended up bingeing on crisps, chocolate, wine...you name it! Where I would normally have stuck to my guns over the weekend, I ended up having pizza and chips with Warren on Saturday night. Sunday was probably 50/50, but then we pigged out on chocolate and sweets on Monday night. Again, yesterday I ate nothing but rubbish all day. Safe to say I had a gain last night - 2.5lb on. Continued to stuff my face with pizza, chips, 4 bottles of bud, a packet of minstrels and a cadbury wishes star last night as a "last supper".

I've drawn yet another line under it this morning and have started afresh. I just still don't know if I feel up to posting on here much. I don't want people to worry about me. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate it, but I am perfectly fine. I don't want to put pressure on myself or feel like I am doing things wrong, when it was working great for me. I feel like maybe I needed a break away, and that's why I've not been about for the last 4 or 5 days.

I've also dropped out of the November challenge. It's just yet more pressure on myself and I don't want to feel like I'm letting people down by not completing it - not off to a great start having already gained 2.5lb!

Feel stuck in a bit of a rut at the moment. And not quite sure what to do...

Back