The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

I'm glad you came back to posting Stevie and I hope you stay back, I know I missed you. I also know you were sub consciously skipping meals but I totally understand that and if I'm honest I often consciously avoid eating, so I certainly wasn't going to judge you regardless. Things were working out and I know you hate having to keep say "drawing a line" but the fact you do it is amazing and you own it when you're back everytime. I have taken so much inspiration from you. You're young, you still have a fun time with friends (and now boyfriends) and you understand so many others.

Anyway, I will be weighing in today and I was naughty at the weekend but I'm hoping that by jumping back on the wagon Monday will help the gain not be too bad. If you ever want to chat but not as publically on here, feel free to drop me a message
:bighug:

I apologise that my comments have caused you to go off plan, but I still stand by what I said that SW is not just about eating the free foods and it is about having HEA and HEB choices as well - and syns. On the days I was commenting upon you didn't have (from memory) a HEA or a HEB choice.

Sorry again and I hope you understand the point I was making. I don't want to upset you any more so this will be my last post on it.

EDIT - I have gone back and you did have the HEB choices.

x

Thanks ladies.

No need for apologies. This is a public diary so I understand that everyone has the right to comment or say what they feel. I do appreciate that people are worried for me - it just shows how kind, considerate and genuine you lovely people are on here :bighug:

Sometimes when I post my diary, I miss out the HEx's and Syns until I have had them and then I update later on in the day. Sometimes I don't always have them as part of a meal so they may end up being random things here and there, that's why at times it may look like I'm just eating free foods. Also, I tend to try and stick to very minimal Syns throughout the week, as you all know I like to enjoy myself on a weekend. That's another reason they might not appear. Just trying to explain myself a bit better, rather than running off like I did last time.

Will give it another go with posting my eats, as it does keep me on track when I write it down. I need to be good this week, as I am off work for a week next week and I know that will be a big danger zone for me. I will be out of my routine and more likely to pick, especially as I'll be spending most of it with Warren and we'll be off different places doing Christmas shopping etc. Ideally I'd like to knock a decent loss out this week ahead of that. I'm hoping for 4lb off on Tuesday - it's 3.5lb to get me back to my lowest ever weight (11st 10lb), so I'd like 4lb off just to get me even lower than that!

Not feeling particularly hungry again today (think I am still stuffed from last nights binge :eek:) but this is what it's looking like so far today...

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
- Strawberries (SS), Blackberries (SS), Blueberries and Grapes

Lunch:
- Tesco Falafel and Butternut Squash Salad (2 Syns)
- Multipack bag of Skips (4 Syns)

Dinner:
- Pasta with Quorn Swedish Style "Meatballs" (S) and Vegetables (Peppers (S), Red Onion (S) and Mushrooms (S)) in a Spicy Tomato Sauce (Chopped Tomatoes (S) and Chillies (S)). Topped with Cheese (HExA)

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 6
Weekly Syns: 6 / 105

Last edited:
As said on Opal Lily's blog, you guys have inspired me to get the Quorn meatballs and I cannot wait for them to arrive! :D Haha sad but hey, I needed some new bits to spice me up again x

As said on Opal Lily's blog, you guys have inspired me to get the Quorn meatballs and I cannot wait for them to arrive! :D Haha sad but hey, I needed some new bits to spice me up again x

Honestly they are amazing!! I eat them all of the time. I could eat them every day! They're really handy for quick meals. I often have them when I've come home from Warren's, they're just quick and easy to make but really tasty. The other day I had them with potato wedges rather than pasta, just for a change. And it was equally as good!! :D Hope you like them xx

Slimming world say to eat when you are hungry and eat until you are full. Were all different - I eat around 5 times a day, but can cut to 2 if I'm super busy and outdoors a lot. Only you know what is right for your body - follow your gut instinct :) only thing I would say is if you get really full really quickly all the time for weeks on end to the point you feel tired/faint, maybe see a doc in case you have a bug etc. your eating habits do not concern me in the slightest, it works for you and that's what's important :) keep going at it Hun x

Good for you coming back and it's good to have you back :)

We all have periods where we just aren't as hungry as others, I go through phases like that too. I think it's just our naughty female hormones - one day we could survive on just a banana whereas the next day as soon as you'd munched the banana, you're starving again! It's just our pesky little bodies.

I think your diary did show that you weren't just munching the same volume of food as you normally were for a few days and people were just a little concerned. Don't take it to heart - it just shows how much they care about you and want to see you succeed on your journey to skinniness in the most healthy way possible!

There's a lot of love for you here Stevie and no judgement so just keep doing what you're doing :)

Those 2.5lb will be a distant memory by next week! xxx

Awwwwww Stevie I feel really bad, when reading your diary last week & people were posting how little food you were eating I wasn't worried about you, you seem sensible enough not too go hungry, I now wish I'd said that, but I struggle a lot to find the right words so they sound ok written down, if that makes sense.

I know you're going to get back on plan & do your best, this is a long journey which is unlikely to never end, I struggle to maintain, it just never gets any easier. xx

Thank you all for your lovely, kind messages. You are all so compassionate and caring. It was silly of me to take things to heart, as I know the comments were all just out of concern for me and wanting me to do well. I am pleased I came back. My journey has been a bit crazy but you guys have helped me get this far - I'm sure I can get the rest of the way too. Might not be this week, this month, this year...but I will get there. And then the real struggle will begin - keeping at target!! Lol, it never ends does it :giggle: It will all be worth it though xx

You're doing absolutely fine chick.

Like you said, a public diary will always get comments but only you know how you feel, what exactly you're eating and drinking. This journey is for you, not other people and as long as you're happy that's what matters.

Keep going and posting, you're missed when you're not around hun :)

Hi Stevie,

I'm more of a lurker than a poster on diaries (usually because I'm reading Minis at 3am when I can't sleep!) but just wanted to say that I think you are doing fab and I love reading your diary so it's nice to 'see' you back :) So lovely to have so many people care about you and your journey, you def must be doing something right!

Good luck for this week xx

Hey Hun

Not very often I post but wanted to say you are such an inspiration we all go through good & bad patches and up and down but it's the getting back in the wagon and starting afresh and your positive attitude that's why so many people read and post in your diary.
Any way nice to see you back,good luck for this week & here's some "hugs" xxx

Awwwww!! Thank you so much everyone. It's nice to know that so many people genuinely care and want me to do well.

I am sorry for being silly and taking things to heart. I shouldn't have slinked off like I did, it was all constructive criticism I know. But I'm back now and determined for a great week.

Thanks again everyone. It's nice to know I am missed when I am not around. So grateful to you all. Love and hugs xxxxxx

Of course we want you to do well, silly billy lol I understand why you stayed away, it must have been awful feeling like you were doing wrong. I did think a bowl of vegetable soup can't keep you full all day, if I'm honest but I believe if you were hungry, you would have eaten! I just think when you're busy, you forget to eat. Well I certainly eat less when busy anyway! Welcome back xx

Of course we want you to do well, silly billy lol I understand why you stayed away, it must have been awful feeling like you were doing wrong. I did think a bowl of vegetable soup can't keep you full all day, if I'm honest but I believe if you were hungry, you would have eaten! I just think when you're busy, you forget to eat. Well I certainly eat less when busy anyway! Welcome back xx

Thanks hun. A bowl of vegetable soup really doesn't sound like much, I can totallly understand that. But it was literally a huge pot, and it was really hearty and chunky - I think that's why it filled me up so much. It's hard to gage portion sizes when it is just words on a screen - that's why I find IG really helps. I have always been a big eater and often my portion sizes are huge!

I definitely eat less when I'm busy, like you say. I think itt makes me realise when I am actually hungry and when I am just eating through boredom. Even if I'm super busy, if I'm hungry I'll stop and have something. But usually what I tend to do (what I am doing today) is, when I know I am going to be busy at a certain time of day I'll make sure I have something really big and filling earlier on to keep me going.

For example, tonight is going to be super busy. I finish work at 4 and then I'm going straight to Warrens. At half 6 I need to pick my nanna up and drop her to bingo (she isn't allowed to drive at the moment. Having tests done on her heart and blood pressure, etc.), and then I'll be back to Warrens until he goes to football at half 8. When I get in I know that I need to have a bath and wash my hair, so it's going to be tight. I might not have enough time for tea, so I'll be having a large lunch instead which will keep me filled up. I tend to just eat soup / salad for lunch and then have a "proper" tea on a night, so having a JP at that time of the day for me is like having a 3 course meal lol! Don't get me wrong - if I am hungry when I get in I will find the time to make something. My back-up plan tonight is a WW Wholemeal Pitta stuffed with bacon, cheese and mushrooms. Yum! And maybe some spicy wedges and mayo to go with it. Will see how I feel when it comes to it and update my diary accordingly.

Anyway, this is what today is looking like...

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Green

Breakfast:
- Pomegranate

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)

Dinner:
- 3 x Linda McCartney Rosemary & Red Onion Sausages with Salad (Mixed Lettuce Leaves (S), Red Pepper (S) and Sweetcorn) with 2 tbsp. Lighter Than Light Mayo (1 Syn)

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- Coffee made up with Milk (HExA)
- Mint Crunch HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 1
Weekly Syns: 7 / 105

Last edited:
Re: ♥ The Princess Diaries ♥

Morning Stevie :) I just wanted to say that I personally feel that if you are happy with how your journey is going, then carry on with confidence. Try not to feel like you need to justify your actions to anyone, because at the end of the day it is happening to you and nobody else.

:) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Food sounds good for today Stevie. The fact you save your HEXs for the evening is a massive bonus and means that even if you do get hungry later you can have a quick sarnie or whatever and not feel bad! I need to get out of the habit of using mine at brekkie all the time! X

Back