The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

You're welcome! I couldn't believe my eyes when I looked it up the other day. I'd remembered someone on here having it (probably you!) so I thought it couldn't be too bad but BONUS! :D

Wooow, got the serious munchies this morning!! Think it's because I wasn't hungry yesterday and ate very little - I'm making up for it today lol. So far today have had 2 HiFi Lights, a packet of Skips and a Nutri-Grain breakfast bar. And it's only 10 o'clock :eek: :giggle:

All within Syns though, that's the main thing!!

I was the exact same yesterday!x

I've had a double decker now too!! Taking me to 27 Syns for today. Not too worried though as I didn't have any yesterday and don't have a great deal planned for the rest of the week - I'm hoping to stay alcohol free(ish) this weekend.

Roll on tea time! A nice big plate of hearty chilli should do the job! x

Omg!! You're right - it used to be 2 Syns but just double checked and it's now showing as free. Bonus!! Thanks hun x Didn't end up having mine tonight as I wasn't hungry, will have to update my diary tomorrow. Will have it as tea tomorrow night instead, provided I'm hungry then lol! Enjoy x
ooooo that's fab!

Re: ♥ The Princess Diaries ♥

Ive noticed alot of things have gone down in syns recently ! Im not complaining lol x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

♥ The Princess Diaries ♥

Does anyone know if those warburtons sandwich thins are a hxb or low syn?

Definitely not a HExB but I think they are 5 or 6 Syns so not too high :)

Woop, happy Friday!! :D

Finally got round to making my chilli last night - it was absolutely delicious! Hadn't had it for ages so it was a nice change. Got a big bowl with me for lunch today and two more big portions in the freezer.

Having another Green day today...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Green

Breakfast:
- 1 x Chocolate and Fudge Alpen Light (½ HExB)
- 1 x Caramel and Chocolate HiFi Light (½ HExB)

Lunch:
- Quorn Chilli (Quorn Mince (S), Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S), Red Onion (S), Heinz 5 Beans (S/SS), Chopped Tomatoes (S), Crushed Chillies (S), Garlic and Chilli Powder)
- 2 x BabyBel (HExA)
- Peanut Butter Twix (12.5 Syns)

Dinner:
-

Other:
- Christmas Pudding HiFi (HExB)
- Multipack bag of Skips (4 Syns)
- Half a bottle of Blossom Hill Vie 5.5% Wine (9 Syns) and Soda

Healthy Extra A: 2 x BabyBel Original
Healthy Extra B: 1 x Alpen Light / 1 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 25.5
Weekly Syns: 52.5 / 105

Last edited:
You've made me really fancy chilli! It's probably one of a few things I've never actually made lol! Have a good weekend xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You've made me really fancy chilli! It's probably one of a few things I've never actually made lol! Have a good weekend xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Me too!! Made it last night for the first time ever and loved it!! It was sooo filling! Hope your having a lovely weekend :)

How did weigh in go Hun? :) xxxx

*Slinking back in with my tail between my legs* :wave_cry:

Well I have had a terrible two weeks with only 2 full days on plan the whole time, Last week I was dreaful, and then of course missed group. I attempted to get back on it this week and was doing well until Friday afternoon - and the rest is history!!

Faced group last night and was greeted with a mammoth (but not unexpected!) 10lb gain :break_diet:

I feel physically sick just typing that. It is vile. 10lb on in just two weeks - and it will take me a lot longer to get back off!! What have I done to myself. And this close to Christmas too. Oh dear Stevie. I am now back up to 12st 2.5lb, all the way from 11st 6.5lb. I was only 3lb off my 3.5st award, and now I don't even have my 3st award! As easy as that.

So I am back. No more moping around. It is the kick up the backside I have needed. I have really struggled in the last couple of weeks, with a number of things. Mostly I have just become lazy and complacent. I haven't been planning things - for example, I used to always take HiFi's and things round to Warrens when I stop there on a weekend, but the last two weeks I have made no attempt at all. Then we have ended up having chocolate / sweets for breakfast and takeouts for dinner. With lots more rubbish in between.

I am also finding it quite hard being young and in a relationship and feeling as though I am not "normal". Why do I have to watch every single thing I eat / drink. Why can't I just enjoy myself like normal people do. Instead of having to say "no, I can't have that", "I better not have any more of that", etc. etc. etc.

I am really battling with myself at the moment but with only 4 more WI's until Christmas I am determined to get this 10lb back off and get back down to my lowest of 11st 6.5lb. I have been and bought a gorgeous outfit for Christmas day and I don't want to feel like a big fat mess in that. I want to feel good. There was a time I could have been at target for Christmas if I just stuck to it instead of messing around :sigh:

But hey ho, it is what it is. Back at it!!

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Green

Breakfast:
- Banana

Lunch:
- Tesco Falafel and Butternut Squash Salad
- Pomegranate

Dinner:
- Roasted Pepper stuffed with Quorn Chilli (Quorn Mince (S), Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S), Red Onion (S), Heinz 5 Beans (S/SS), Chopped Tomatoes (S), Crushed Chillies (S), Garlic and Chilli Powder) and topped with Cheese (HExA). Served with Roasted Vegetables (Mushrooms (S), Red Onion (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S))

Other:

- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- Mint Crunch HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 0
Weekly Syns: 0 / 105

Last edited:
Hey Steve, its nice to see you back :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Line drawn and forgot about! The main thing is that you're back on plan and you have a goal in mind! Did your consultant give you Christmas wishes to write on, in group a few weeks ago? If so, keep looking back at your wish and think how happy you will be if you reach that target for Christmas day.

I think when you post in this thread it helps you stay on plan, do you not think? That way you're actually thinking about what you're eating.

Also, is Warren not as supportive now with your SW journey? I only ask because as you said you used to be organised when you went round to his, so maybe you should tell him to give you a kick up the bum, haha.

Hey Steve, its nice to see you back :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Line drawn and forgot about! The main thing is that you're back on plan and you have a goal in mind! Did your consultant give you Christmas wishes to write on, in group a few weeks ago? If so, keep looking back at your wish and think how happy you will be if you reach that target for Christmas day.

I think when you post in this thread it helps you stay on plan, do you not think? That way you're actually thinking about what you're eating.

Also, is Warren not as supportive now with your SW journey? I only ask because as you said you used to be organised when you went round to his, so maybe you should tell him to give you a kick up the bum, haha.

Thanks hun, really appreciate that!

Got the Christmas wish pinned up on my bedroom wall with all of my awards etc, but there is definitely no way that is going to happen now. My target is 10st (although I think it is probably quite likely that I will drop it further when I eventually get there) so it would mean losing 2st 2.5lb in 4 weeks lol!! Nevermind. As long as I can get this 10lb off and get back down to my lowest I should be relatively happy.

You're right about posting - it definitely does keep me on track. The problem is sometimes finding the time. Or, more likely, the balls to come online when I have slipped off plan a little. I know that if I came online at the start of a wobble I could probably turn things around again by logging what I'd had and drawing a line beneath it. So that is going to be my action plan this week. Well, I am hoping not to slip up, but if I do I will make sure that I come on here and confess lol! Then you can all give me a kick up the backside and tell me to sort myself out.

Warren is super supportive! I know on here it probably doesn't come accross that he is with all of the rubbish he eats (I am only jealous that he can get away with it). But honestly he is amazing with the whole thing. When I was being naughty the last couple of weeks he kept asking me if I was sure and should I be having this, that and the other. Not in a pushy way. Just because he knows how much this means to me deep down. He always says that he is going to stop eating / drinking so much rubbish in front of me, but I have told him that I don't want that. I don't want him to have to change because of me. This is my journey, and although I appreciate his support, I need to do it for myself. There is always going to be temptation around me - whether it's from him or another source - and I need to learn to deal with it. After I'd been weighed and had a few tears last night I text him and told him how badly I had done. He sent me the cutest reply - "Don't worry about it darling, we've said before you can get it off just a easy as you put it on. Remember I love you just the way you are, don't be upset. Just think of how far you have come. Love you lots x". Awwww, he is an absolute sweetheart.

Thanks again hun for your lovely supportive comment. It really means a great deal xx

Back