The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Been busy, busy, busy with my planning head on today!! Had a team meeting at work this morning and we decided that instead of the next one (18th December) we will go out and have a little team Christmas lunch and a catch up before the holidays. It was decided we would go to Pizza Express, as we can use the Orange 2-4-1 deal there (cheapskates lol!)

Anyway, after the meeting I came back to the PC and started thinking about what I could have there. I want to be prepared and I want to stay in control. Wednesday is the start of a new SW week for me so I really didn't want to fall at the first hurdle!! I know I could have any of the Leggera pizzas for 25 Syns, but actually it was one of the salads on the menu that caught my eye...

Leggera Superfood Salad
Baby spinach and seasonal mixed leaves, roasted butternut squash, beetroot, light baby mozzarella, avocado, pine kernels, cucumber, lentils and fresh basil. Finished with balsamic syrup.

How yum does that sound!! I managed to find it on the SW website too - 9 Syns which I don't think is bad at all. For a nice meal out. Plus I can still have a green day as no meat (I am not massively keen on EE). Woop woop!! I'm looking forward to it now :)

Hi Stevie, not posted in your diary before but always look for ideas and inspiration. Just wanted to post as I had the salad from pizza express the other day and it is absolutely lovely. I went with my ex boss who ordered the Etna and even he said how nice it looked and how he wished he had ordered it! I think I had chicken with it, is that an option? x

Hi Stevie, not posted in your diary before but always look for ideas and inspiration. Just wanted to post as I had the salad from pizza express the other day and it is absolutely lovely. I went with my ex boss who ordered the Etna and even he said how nice it looked and how he wished he had ordered it! I think I had chicken with it, is that an option? x

Ooh lovely!! Pleased to hear good reviews :)

It's a little confusing, because the SW website lists it as being 8.5 Syns with Chicken. It's listed as 9 Syns "with mozzarella cheese" - although that's how it comes anyway, with the mozzarella. But surely having chicken with it doesn't make it less Syns lol!! I'll be having a Green day anyway so won't bother with the chicken and will count 9 Syns x

I tried the peppers and chicken a while ago as WS, mind was pretty crud I have to say (but I know my local one is full of really, really poor cooks!). That said, we are going for lunch with our old boss next week and I think I will try it again as I love chicken and peppers! I might even sneak some my home made herb and spice mix in to sprinkle on the top ;)

♥ The Princess Diaries ♥

Good Morning, so many people wish me a good morning seeing as it's morning here & bedtime there I thought I'd wish you all a good morning :)

Awwwww!! Morning (?) Michelle :) What time are you on there now then? It always blows my mind the concept of different time zones etc. lol xx

Wow! What a morning. It's certainly wet and wild here today. A proper winter morning. I didn't want to drag myself out of bed this morning. It didn't help that I had a rubbish nights sleep either - I didn't get to sleep until after midnight and then I've been awake since 3:50am! What a nightmare lol. I'm not feeling to bad at the moment but I think by lunchtime I will be flagging.

Just been to Nero's for my "pick me up" coffee. Delicious! Just what you need on a morning like this.

Anyway, here's how today is looking...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Green

Breakfast:
- Watermelon (S)

Lunch:
- Tesco Falafel and Butternut Squash Salad
- Pineapple "finger" (S)

Dinner:
- Mushroom Risotto (Mushrooms (S), Onion (S), Risotto Rice, Stock and Cracked Black Pepper Low Low (HExB)) served with 2 x Quorn Fillets (S)

Other:

- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- Mint Crunch HiFi (HExB)
- 2 x Advent Chocolates (1.5 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 60g Low Low Spread
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns:
Weekly Syns: 7 / 105

Last edited:
Morning diary, Happy Friday!! Woop. This week has gone pretty quickly I've found. Happy with that! It's also 3 months today since Warren and I got together lol, it's flown over :)

Made a yummy risotto for tea last night. I'd planned to have my Quorn meatballs and pasta but it was kind of last minute. I picked up a bag of risotto rice in Tesco and thought I would try it! I did mushrooms and onions and I stirred in some cracked black pepper Low Low spread - it was devine!! Also had it with a couple of Quorn fillets. Was stuffed to the brim!! Going to have my meatballs tonight as it's quick and easy when I get in from work before going to Warrens.

Got a bit of a bad tummy this morning. Sorry if TMI but think it's a bit of trapped wind :eek: Think it could be to do with the large amount of rice I had last night (feeling a bit bloated), or maybe the Quorn fillets. I have seen other people say they find Quorn gives them a bit of wind. Anyway, just made a nice hot drink which should help to soothe my tummy. Just a cup of black tea, but I'm starting to wish I'd gone to Nero for my hazelnut cappuccino :drool: I didn't get one this morning. Will maybe treat myself at lunch time!

This is how today is looking. Nothing planned for lunch yet (today was going to be a Red day but I have changed it to Green last minute), but will update it once I've decided / picked something up.

Have a great day all x

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Green

Breakfast:
-2 x Advent Chocolates (1.5 Syns)
- Banana

Lunch:
- Tesco Falafel and Butternut Squash Salad
- Caffe Nero Regular Cappuccino with Skimmed Milk (1.5 Syns) and a shot of Sugar Free Hazelnut Syrup

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- Sainsbury's Salt and Vinegar Popcorn (2.5 Syns)
- 4 x BabyBel (2 x HExA)
- Half a bottle of Blossom Hill Vie 5.5% Wine (9 Syns) and Soda

Healthy Extra A: 4 x BabyBel Original
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns:
Weekly Syns: 21.5 / 105

Last edited:
Quorn effects me too, we've been making chilli con carne lately and the combination of quorn mince and beans is lethal! I was going to try making just a vegetable chilli but not sure what vegetables to put in it lol I think ill search google x

Just to add, I had to stop eating Quorn mince for the same reason, not sure what it is that does it but it really gave me a dickie tummy :(

Soya mince is lovely. I tend to use the dried stuff (get from wholefoods shop/holland and barret) is great in bolognaise etc as i throw it in dry and it mops up all the juice and flavour. You can get non quorn frozen stuff but it has eggs in so i don't eat it. there is one brand that is ok for vegans and its very nice but it has syns - about 2 for the whole bag of mince which is enough for a few good meals.

♥ The Princess Diaries ♥

Just a quick post while I'm out! Have only drunk diet coke up to now as I'm trying to save myself for a bit later on! Here's a photo of me before I went out :)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1386427235.164414.jpg

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
-2 x Advent Chocolates (1.5 Syns)
- Coffee made with Milk (HExA)

Lunch (Wetherspoons):
- Chicken Breast and Pepper Skewers with Rice and Salad

Other:
- 3 x 330ml bottle of Budweiser (18 Syns)
- 2 x 330ml bottle of Sol (12 Syns)
- 6 x 25ml Vodka (15 Syns) with Diet Coke

Healthy Extra A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy Extra B: 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns:
Weekly Syns: 68 / 105

Last edited:
Hi!!
I'm new to this website but been on my slimming world journey since April.
You are doing brilliantly, you should be very proud of how far you've come :D
How do I subscribe?
Kerry xx

Already said on IG, but you look gorgeous in that dress Hun! Xx

Just to add, I had to stop eating Quorn mince for the same reason, not sure what it is that does it but it really gave me a dickie tummy :(

Same here I had a lot if quorn mince once and it did affect me so I try to keep quorn mince to a minimum lol

Quorn mince to often does it to me as well, what about soya mince, anyone tried that?

Just got to say, I havnt had quorn yesterday or today and have been fine lol no wind!

Back