The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

athere are 19 other meals in the week to go well, you might be surprised, I know I've been over my Syns some week but have still lost. equally have been down on weekly syns but still gained...hmmmm Good luck love, looking fab in your sig!

I've had Friday and Saturday evenings off plan due to the festivities - let's see what weigh in brings tomorrow :-(

Well a bit of a surprise, although it is my first week back on track 6.5lbs off, whoop whoop. Let's hope I can keep it going for another week what with all the festivities.

I should have just kept quiet and quit whilst I was ahead lol! Yesterday and today have been TOTALLY off plan. I've enjoyed myself though and actually feeling alright about the fact that I am probably looking at a gain tomorrow night.

I was exactly like you stevie, I was TOTALLY Off plan for 2 1/2 weeks and I gained 6.5lb but I kind of wasn't bothered if that makes sense? 2014 is my year ha! I gonna be on/off track till new year then in gonna I for it :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Even had a McDonalds and loads of sweets last night. The night before weigh in LOL! Oh dear.

Going to face the music and draw a line under it. I really want to get back on the wagon and start afresh tomorrow. My last WI before Christmas is Monday 23rd (C not doing usual Tuesday class with it being Christmas Eve) and I would really love to have a loss. I do want to stay on plan as much as I can over Christmas...even if it might not seem it after this weekend!

Will report back later xx

Good luck for weigh in Stevie... You never know the scales might show a maintain or even better a loss :) xx

Would be thrilled to maintain!! But trying not to get my hopes up. I deserve a gain after what I've had this weekend lol! xx

Thanks for the good luck wishes xx

Glad you're not beating yourself up hun! Good luck tonight, you never know and I like you have weigh in next Monday and want to lose before. Who knows if I will though, good old Xmas party on Thursday! D:

It's so hard isn't it! I think the reason I went off the rails a bit at the weekend was because I didn't really see Warren much through the week. So then when we had our weekend together we just wanted to be 'normal' and have a few treats here and there. And then again last night - he starts night shift this week so last night was the last time I'll see him again until the weekend (we usually see each other every day so it's a long time for us), so we wanted to have a nice night without having to worry about bloody Slimming World for once! It's frustrating at times.

Not even worried about the scales tonight. What will be will be!

Straight back on it tomorrow though - we have our team Christmas lunch out at Pizza Express but I've already decided I'll be having the Leggera Superfood Salad with Mozzarella Cheese (9 Syns) and a Diet Coke (can't drink anyway as we're going back to work afterwards). And then I'm off to the cinema tomorrow night to see the second part of The Hobbit with my mam, dad and brother. So will keep my HiFi's for that and also take some BabyBels to snack on. Sounds like a plan. I don't want anything to ruin this last week in the run up to Christmas. I want to hit the ground running with a loss.

♥ The Princess Diaries ♥

OMG half a lb off, wooohoooo!!! :D

Well done lovely x

Back