The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Great! Well done x

♥ The Princess Diaries ♥

Thanks ladies! I'm happy with that, with it being TOTM and all that.

Really enjoyed my Indian tonight and OMG my tiramisu was beautiful!! I forgot to take a picture because I was so desperate to try it, but will definitely be making it again for Christmas dinner. It was delicious, mmm :)

Warren's just gone to footy. Who plays football at 9.30pm, nutter. Had a lovely night with him and am now just tucked up in bed with a cuppa, my second rocky road and a mini ripple. Bliss!

Evening all xx

Morning diary!

Feeling really positive today. Happy with my loss last night. I really didn't think I would with MN making an appearence and making me feel all bloated and rubbish. The good news is I think she has left me now. No sign of her this morning anyway. Thank God!!

Really enjoyed my tea last night. Haven't had an Indian in a while and it was delicious! I always get boiled rice and salad with it, and there's quite a lot of salad leftover (really generous portions!) Anyway I've kept it in the fridge and will have it with my evening meals (see how long it lasts) to boost my superfree. I don't know why but I always find salads like that taste sooo much nicer than if I was to just get the ingredients and make my own. How bizarre!?

My Tiramisu was delicious too!! OMG, it was heavenly. I am definitely making that for my pudding on Christmas day, without a doubt. Since my trial run went so well. I made two and sent one down for my Nanna, who is also following SW, so will have to see what she thought of it. She's coming for Christmas dinner so I've said if she likes it I'll make her another one too. My mam even had a taste of it last night and she said it was probably one of the nicest she's had. That good!!!

Just realised this morning that I didn't have my Advent chocolates for yesterday, so I will have double to have today! I usually keep them for a night time and have them with a cup of tea before bed. So that will feel like a nice treat tonight, four little chocolates.

Not got anything planned for lunch today, but it will be something quite light. I'm going to make a nice big plate of my Quorn meatballs for tea, with some of the leftover salad, so I really want to save myself for that. You know what I'm like for not being able to eat three "proper" meals a day.

Anyway, all fired up and ready for another cracking week! This is how today is looking...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Green

Breakfast:
- Strawberries (SS), Blueberries and Grapes

Lunch:
- Roast Chicken Mug Shot
- 40g bag of Thai Sweet Chilli Walkers Sensations (10 Syns)
- Freddo (5 Syns)
- Fudges Belgian Dark Chocolate Florentine (4.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Pasta with Quorn Meatballs (S) and Vegetables (Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S) and Red Onion (S)) in a Spicy Tomato Sauce (Chopped Tomatoes (S) and Chillies (S)). Topped with Cheese (HExA) and served with Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Red Onion (S), Cucumber (S), Peppers (S), Tomato (S) and Peas (SS))

Other:
- 4 x Advent Chocolates (3 Syns)
- 2 x Chocolate and Fudge Alpen Light (HExB)
- Chocolate Orange HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 2 x Alpen Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 22.5
Weekly Syns: 22.5 / 105

Last edited:
Well done Stevie you can still have a great loss before xmas :)

Thanks hun. Have 6lb to go for my 3.5st award so would love to get that by Christmas if possible!! But will be happy with any loss between now and then :) xx

Just realised that today and tomorrow I am on a training course in Durham from 9.30am-4.30pm. Lunch is provided but I'm going to take my own - I'm determined that nothing is going to throw me off plan between now and Christmas. Anyway, instead of having my leftover salad with tea tonight I'm going to split it and take half tomorrow and half Friday with some Quiche I'll make tonight. I'll take fruit for my breakfast and will take a couple of HiFi Lights and a packet of the Sainsbury's popcorn just in case! Sounds like a plan.

I went through my ********* profile to proof to myself how many nice things I've cooked that are SW friendly and it reminded me of quiche and how easy it is! Probably going to make some up at the weekend! X

I would love to like tiramisu because that sounds yum!!! Darn my lack of ability to enjoy coffee anything! Also well done on the loss! From here on in its gonna be so hard to resist Christmas temptations!! x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks lovely :)

Ooh, I am the total opposite. I love anything coffee flavoured! Coffee ice cream, coffee flavour revels, mmm. All of the bad things lol!

If I'm honest I've not been bothered by any Christmas goodies up to now. I think the fact that I've already got the next 3 weeks' meals planned is keeping me very focused. Because I've planned so far in advance and keep looking at my plans each day I'm getting it into my head that this year I'm going to stay focused and stick to my guns. I'm hoping anyway!! xx

If I'm honest I've not been bothered by any Christmas goodies up to now.

Speak of the devils! A colleague has just been round the office with some sort of chocolate cake asking if anyone wanted the last slice. There also some of those Iceland cherry chocolate cups (were on the advert for "I'm a Celeb"). I haven't even given them a sniff - which is exceptionally good on a day like today as I am absolutely starving and could eat anything and everything in sight!! I've decided to have my usual falafel salad for lunch and also treat myself to some Walkers Sensations and a Freddo. That should hit the "munchies" spot just nicely :)

Hi,

Just wanted to introduce myself, have been following your diary for ages - you have been a huge inspiration for me! I have now started my own one as I hope it helps to talk on here and to give other people great meal ideas like you have for me!! Well done on your journey so far :)

Hi, Just wanted to introduce myself, have been following your diary for ages - you have been a huge inspiration for me! I have now started my own one as I hope it helps to talk on here and to give other people great meal ideas like you have for me!! Well done on your journey so far :)

I'm contemplating a diary too :)

Quick food diary before I dash off to my training course. Will sort it out properly later.

Couldn't be bothered to make stuff last night so picked up a salad in Tesco this morning. Thought I would have to go EE but it's the same value on Green so I'm happy with that!

I'm out of the office all day now so won't get back on here. Catch up with everyone tonight xx

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Green

Breakfast:
- Caffe Nero Regular Cappuccino with Skimmed Milk (1.5 Syns) and a shot of Sugar Free Hazelnut Syrup
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Lunch:
- Tesco Chicken and Hoi Sin Noodle Salad (4.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Roasted Pepper (S) stuffed with Quorn and Vegetable Chilli (Quorn Mince (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Mushrooms (S), Chopped Tomatoes (S) and Heinz 5 Beans (S/SS)) and Cheese (HExA). Served with Spicy Potato Wedges and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Red Onion (S), Peppers (S), and Peas (SS))

Other:
- 2 x Advent Chocolates (1.5 Syns)
- Mint Crunch HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 7.5
Weekly Syns: 30 / 105

Last edited:
♥ The Princess Diaries ♥

Dinner sounds lovely :) x

It was delicious! Everyone else was tucking into the buffet provided - pasta with mayo, sandwiches, corned beef pie, quiche, potato wedges. NSV! :) xx

May have to look into these when I'm out and about. As much as I love Subway salads, it will make a nice change :) x

Back