The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

How weird I had a super nice bus driver today as well! Definitely made me smile through the hangover. He was so chirpy and nice :) x

Awwwwwwww what a lovely gesture, like you say he didn't need to stop, this type of kindness isn't seen as often these days, what a sweetie x

Some of the arriva drivers are grumpy I agree, it's so nice when you get a friendly one! What a fab guy for noticing you and helping you out.

ive broken up from work too! What a great feeling knowing you don't have to get up and go out to work for a whole two weeks lol x

Hey lovely!

Yippee for time off work! And nice one to the bus driver. Lovely of you to send feedback too as we're quick to complain, but often never pass on positive comments (in my opinion anyway!).

I love guylian! Best. Chocs. Ever!

Enjoy the syns you do use on them!

What are your Xmas plans then? xx

♥ The Princess Diaries ♥

Sorry everyone, I've been totally pants at getting round to posting on here! It's just been sooo busy. Can you believe it's Christmas Eve tomorrow? It's flown over!

Last night was my last WI before Christmas and I'm thrilled to report a 2.5lb loss! Which also takes me back to my lowest ever weight of 11st 6.5lb - what a nice Christmas present to myself :) Oh, and if that wasn't already reason enough to smile, I got into a size 10 pair of jeans this morning. They fit like a glove!!

Been 100% on plan today. Didn't have breakfast but lunch was ham, mushroom and egg tarts (with the ham replacing the pastry case) with baked beans. I've just had a nice milky coffee using my HExA, and a rocky road HiFi light from my HExB. Tonight Warren and I are going to have a Chinese, so I'll have chicken in black bean sauce with rice and a few prawn crackers. Feels great to be sticking to plan! At this point on other years I'd have been totally off the rails already before Christmas has even arrived!

Anyway, I'll be going to pick Warren up shortly and I'm not sure I'll be back on here. So I just want to wish you all a fantastic Christmas - have a really great day everyone xxx

♥ The Princess Diaries ♥

Merry Christmas everyone! Just a quick post with yesterday and today's food. Hope everyone has a great day :) xx

Christmas Eve - Extra Easy- 9 Syns
- Ham, Egg and Mushroom Tartlets with Baked Beans (mixed with a tbsp curry powder)
- 360g Chicken in Black Bean Sauce (5 Syns) with Boiled Rice and 10 x Prawn Crackers (3 Syns)
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- Milk throughout the day in coffees etc. (HExA)

Christmas Day - Extra Easy - 52.5 Syns
- Breakfast: 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- Lunch: Melon boat with Mixed Berries
Mashed Potato made with Milk (HExA), Roast Potatoes, Roast Parsnips, Carrots, Brussels Sprouts, Peas, Turkey, 3 x WW Premium Pork Sausages (1.5 Syns) wrapped in Bacon, M&S Pork, Sage and Onion Stuffing Ball (2 Syns), 50g Sainsbury's Taste The Difference Braised Red Cabbage with Cranberry Chutney and Port (2 Syns), 100ml Bisto Chicken Pour Over Gravy (1 Syn) made up with extra water
Tiramisu (2.5 Syns)
- Other: 2 x bottle of Blossom Hill Vie 5.5% Wine (36 Syns) with Soda Water
- 3 x Cadbury Miniature Heroes (7.5 Syns)

Last edited:
♥ The Princess Diaries ♥

Me in my new Christmas outfit :)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1387965180.497209.jpg

Happy Xmas!
I've been reading your diary the last couple if days and you've done so well on your SW journey! I don't do SW, I do 5:2, but I've really enjoyed reading :).
Also I see you're in the north east.. I'm in Middlesbrough :)

Hope you had a lovely holiday period missy :) Looking forward to getting back on it with you xxx

Hi everyone, I'm back!

Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and New Year. I certainly did, although I didn't quite stick to my guns diet-wise lol! We just ended up having that much on - parties, different nights out, etc. Usually ending with a takeaway on the way home and lots of chocolate and sweeties when we felt rough the next morning. Oh dear!

Anyway, went and braved the scales this morning as it was the first opportunity I got. I was expecting about 10lb on, as it's almost two weeks since I was last weighed. Anyway, it wasn't great but it was less than I expected...7lb on! I can get that off on a week or two, so I'm not worried too much. Plus I am still in the 11's (11st 13.5lb), so am thrilled not to have gone back up into the 12's.

Today is a total fresh start for me. All of the hard work starts again now. I want 2014 to be the year I finally get to target. I've also decided I'm going to try and stick to 'Dry January' to try and give myself that extra boost!

Will do a proper food diary later when I get on the laptop. But for now...

Green

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Porridge (HExB) with an Options Hot Chocolate Sachet (2 Syns), Sweetener, Milk (HExA) and 12 x Mini Marshmallows (1 Syn)

Dinner:
- Pasta with Mushrooms (S), Onions (S), Peas (SS), crushed Chillies (S) and Low Low Spread (HExA)

Other:
- Kiwi fruit (S) and Blueberries (S)
- Chocolate Orange HiFi (HExB)
- 16 x Fizzy Flying Saucers (4 Syns)
- 2 x BabyBel Light (4 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk & 60g Low Low Spread
Healthy Extra B: 35g Porridge Oats & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 11
Weekly Syns: 11 / 90

Last edited:
Woop that isn't bad at all! I had a 10lb gain over the last 2 weeks or more but I've rejoined so only down from here! Glad to see someone else doing Dry January! See you on the other side :)

Happy new year Stevie! I had a 10lb gain this morning after almost two months off the wagon! Like you say, the hard work starts again now and let's get ourselves to target! xx

Thanks ladies. We can do this!! I'm feeling more determined than ever xxx

Back