The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Just popping into say good morning! WOW! your doing so well! I havent been on here for a couple of months! and totally binged over christmas! How are you doing? :)

Aww, thank you!! :)

I had a bit of a binge at Christmas as well. I had intended to stay quite on plan, but it just didn't happen. We had loads of different parties and nights out, so lots of alcohol followed by lots of junk food to cure a hangover! It resulted in a 7lb gain but I've been 100% back on it since last Thursday. I get weighed tomorrow, which is a couple of days short of a week, but will be interesting to see how I've done. Ideally I'd like to get that 7lb back off in two weeks, which is pretty much how long it took me to gain.

Welcome back, how are you getting on? x

I'm back to subscribe! Starting afresh on Wed. Going to return to class and even join the welcome meeting as a little refresher. Have been half heartedly watching what I eat since Sat but going to give it my all come Wednesday. Looking forward to helping you through your journey! x

I'm back to subscribe! Starting afresh on Wed. Going to return to class and even join the welcome meeting as a little refresher. Have been half heartedly watching what I eat since Sat but going to give it my all come Wednesday. Looking forward to helping you through your journey! x

Fantastic attitude!! Good luck for Wed - I bet it won't be as bad as you think. You can do it! :) x

Popping by to say hi, you look great on your journey - also starting back on it today!

Aww, thanks hun!! Good luck with your restart x

Aww, thank you!! :)

I had a bit of a binge at Christmas as well. I had intended to stay quite on plan, but it just didn't happen. We had loads of different parties and nights out, so lots of alcohol followed by lots of junk food to cure a hangover! It resulted in a 7lb gain but I've been 100% back on it since last Thursday. I get weighed tomorrow, which is a couple of days short of a week, but will be interesting to see how I've done. Ideally I'd like to get that 7lb back off in two weeks, which is pretty much how long it took me to gain.

Welcome back, how are you getting on? x

Well that's what christmas is for i say! well that's what ive been telling myself haha! yeaaah! i was exactly the same, plus i went away over the holidays, went to york for the night and Belfast for new year! and i refused too be good when i went away haha!

Thank you! well ive just started on track today! but today seems to be going well! Gunna do my Fitness DVD when i finish work, as i cant get to the gym today! Bought that new DVD by Vicky from Geordie shore! i say if she can do it so can i haha :)

Stevie tenner bets you get that 7lb off at tomorrows weigh in - You've had a great week :)

Fingers crossed for you xx

Thanks hun! Don't think I will manage 7lb though, with it only being 5 days rather than a week. Weighed myself this morning (naughty!) and it was showing a 2lb loss, which is a little disappointing but it's in the right direction!

That being said, I worked out earlier that I have 27.5lb (since the last time I was weighed) to my 10st target. I want to be there by my birthday on 8th July, which coincidently is 27 weigh in's away!! So that's near enough 1lb a week which is more than doable. Time to stop messing around and get this done. Will take things slow and stop putting pressure on myself. 1lb a week will be my goal from now on. Any more will be a bonus! :) xx

Hey Stevie,
I know you've probably been asked this lots but is the butternut squash salad syn free including the dressing it comes with?
:)

Hey Stevie,
I know you've probably been asked this lots but is the butternut squash salad syn free including the dressing it comes with?
:)

All the time lol! On neither the app or the wesbite does it mention the dressing. It just says:
Falafel & Butternut Squash Salad, 255g bowl = Free

Normally, it would say something like "without dressing" but as it doesn't, I'm counting it as the whole thing being Free. I used to eat them practically everyday and it never affected my weight loss anyway.

Sorry, that's probably not much help! x

Thank you lovely :)

Hi Stevie :D

Here to subscribe! your before and after photos look great you've done soo well! I'm new to SW and really hoping that I have some great results like you have! Paige x

dying to try this salad...my tesco doesn't stock them! :( x

Our big Tesco doesn't either! I've only ever been able to get them from the little Tesco Express over the road from work. They are sooo worth it though if you can get your hands on them! x

Hi Stevie :D

Here to subscribe! your before and after photos look great you've done soo well! I'm new to SW and really hoping that I have some great results like you have! Paige x

Aww, thank you so much!! That's really sweet of you :)

How are you finding SW so far? I absolutely love the plan and I'm sure you will too! I bet you do great! xx

Morning diary! Happy weigh day :) I'm excited to face the scales tonight as I've been 100% on plan, but also a bit nervous as it's not been a full week! I only got weighed on Thursday, so it will be 5 days. But I'm still hopeful of a loss! I think I posted yesterday about just wanting to lose 1lb a week until my birthday, that would get me to target. So that's what I'm hoping for tonight, 1lb!

Will report back later and let you know how it goes! Also update my food diary as the day goes on, although I do tend to eat pretty light on weigh day.

Extra Easy

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Lemon Greek Muller Light (0.5 Syns)
- Apple (S), Pineapple (S) and Grapes

Lunch:
- Ham slices
- 2 x BabyBel (HExA)

Post-WI Snack:
- Banana

Dinner (Indian Takeaway):
- 350g Chicken Jalfrezi (8.5 Syns) served with Boiled Rice and Salad (Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Tomato (S), Onion (S) and Peas (SS))

Other:
- Chocolate Orange HiFi (HExB)
- Lindor "My Melting Moment" (6 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 2 x BabyBel Original
Healthy Extra B: 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 15
Weekly Syns: 85 / 90

Last edited:
Back