The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Yay well done Stevie :) xx

I've never tried it before, as I do consider it to be a "tweak". With the smash being used as a flour substitute. But then if it works for you then I don't see why not, each to their own! Also I am a bit lazy and it's a little faffy for me lol. I'll stick to my WW pitta breads :)

Me too, it's a tweak, but I don't bother with that!!!!!

The other alternative is the Tesco Wholemeal bread mix which makes an awesome pizza base! I can't remember how many grams you can have as a HEXB (there are threads on here somewhere) but it works a treat! :) xx

People also use the Warburtons square which I think is 8 syns.

Yay, well I'm just back from group and since I was last weighed on Thursday I've lost 2lb! Well happy with that :)

Yippeee fantastic xx

Thanks everyone!! Really happy.

Just had my Indian which was delicious!! And now going to finish off my weeks Syns with some chocolate :)

Evening all xx

Good morning diary, happy hump day! I don't want to speak too soon, but this first week back at work is actually not going too bad. I am missing Warren though. He is on nightshift this week and with me being at work through the days we've not seen each other at all since Sunday afternoon. Considering we spent pretty much every day of the holidays together it is a big big change!! I am going to see him tomorrow though before he starts work, I can't wait! He doesn't start until 9.30pm so I'm going to pop round for a couple of hours when he wakes up about 5pm(ish). Will be nice to see him :)

Thank you to everyone for the messages of well done. Still really happy to have lost 2lb last night and going to have another 100% week this week. Still just aiming for 1lb a week though, not going to put too much pressure on myself like I have in the past. Slow and steady wins the race!

Already looking forward to my tea tonight. I'm going to make my own Nando's at home! I have some of their Peri-Peri marinade which I'm going to put on my Quorn fillet and have it with some spicy potato wedges and salad. Yum!!

This is how today is looking...

Green

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Lunch:
- Tesco Falafel and Butternut Squash Salad
- Special K Sea Salt and Balsamic Vinegar Cracker Crisps (4.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Pasta with Quorn Meatballs (S) and Vegetables (Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S) and Red Onion (S)) in a Spicy Tomato Sauce (Chopped Tomatoes (S) and Crushed Chillies (S)). Topped with Cheese (HExA) and served with Salad (Lettuce (S), Red Cabbage (S), Cucumber (S), Peppers (S), Onion (S), Tomato (S) and Peas (SS))

Other:
- Peanut Heaven HiFi (HExB)
- Mini packet of Parma Violets (1.5 Syns)
- Cadbury Creme Egg (9 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 15
Weekly Syns: 15 / 105

Last edited:
Good morning diary, happy hump day! I don't want to speak too soon, but this first week back at work is actually not going too bad. I am missing Warren though. He is on nightshift this week and with me being at work through the days we've not seen each other at all since Sunday afternoon. Considering we spent pretty much every day of the holidays together it is a big big change!! I am going to see him tomorrow though before he starts work, I can't wait! He doesn't start until 9.30pm so I'm going to pop round for a couple of hours when he wakes up about 5pm(ish). Will be nice to see him :)

Thank you to everyone for the messages of well done. Still really happy to have lost 2lb last night and going to have another 100% week this week. Still just aiming for 1lb a week though, not going to put too much pressure on myself like I have in the past. Slow and steady wins the race!

Already looking forward to my tea tonight. I'm going to make my own Nando's at home! I have some of their Peri-Peri marinade which I'm going to put on my Quorn fillet and have it with some spicy potato wedges and salad. Yum!!

This is how today is looking...

Green

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Lunch:
- Tesco Falafel and Butternut Squash Salad
- Lemon Greek Muller Light (0.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Quorn Fillet (S) with 1 x tbsp. Nando's Medium Peri-Peri Marinade (0.5 Syns). Served with Spicy Potato Wedges, Salad (Lettuce (S), Red Cabbage (S), Cucumber (S), Peppers (S), Onion (S), Tomato (S) and Peas (SS)) and 4 x tbsp Lighter Than Light Mayo (2 Syns)

Other:
- Peanut Heaven HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: N/A
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 3
Weekly Syns: 3 / 105

I'm in exactly the same boat as you! My fella's in the navy and based at Portsmouth! he's just gone back after 2 weeks off! and i'm like a little lost soul! haha! although i do blame him for me eating bad sometimes haha! he's only back on weekends now! :(

Your tea sounds absolutely fab! might have to steal this idea! :D i'm quite shocked theres only half a syn in the nandos sauce! might have to invest in some haha :)

I'm in exactly the same boat as you! My fella's in the navy and based at Portsmouth! he's just gone back after 2 weeks off! and i'm like a little lost soul! haha! although i do blame him for me eating bad sometimes haha! he's only back on weekends now! :(

Your tea sounds absolutely fab! might have to steal this idea! :D i'm quite shocked theres only half a syn in the nandos sauce! might have to invest in some haha :)

The sauces vary from 0.5 - 1 Syns per tbsp so just double check! Still really low though, and yummy :D

Good plan on the Nandos! We used to make it a lot, I even managed to perfect my own syn free spicy rice and sometimes we'd grill some halloumi at home too :D May have to do this at some time again soon :) x

Good plan on the Nandos! We used to make it a lot, I even managed to perfect my own syn free spicy rice and sometimes we'd grill some halloumi at home too :D May have to do this at some time again soon :) x

Well, we were going to go to Nando's again this Friday. The plan was to go to the cinema and then to Nando's, but money is sooo tight at the minute after Christmas and New Year! We can't really afford both as it does get quite pricey, so we decided to just go to the cinema and then come home. But it's got me fancying Nando's, so I thought I'd make my own! It works out so low in Syns but really tasty! I've had the marinade for ages but I've only ever used it a couple of times. Looking forward to it now, nom nom! x

Hi here to sub! Well done on your weight loss so far you've done fab. Enjoy the nandos it's my fave! Love how the sauces are so low in syns

Hello! Thank you very much! :) Nice to have you visiting my diary, lovely to have the company.

The Nando's sauces are so good. So low in Syns but really yummy! 1 tbsp really does go quite a way as well, it's often all you need as they are so tasty.

I'll pop over to your diary now to subscribe! xx

Back