The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Argh, I am absolutely livid! Someone has thrown away my Nando's marinade. It's not the first time either, someone through away my Weight Watchers pittas when I went to get one at the weekend!! I am so sick of asking people not to touch my stuff, it is my biggest pet hate!! If it was out of date and needed throwing away then at least let me know so I can buy some more!! I plan my meals for a reason, now I'm absolutely stuck with no idea what to have for tea! Arghhhhhhh!!!!

Argh, I am absolutely livid! Someone has thrown away my Nando's marinade. It's not the first time either, someone through away my Weight Watchers pittas when I went to get one at the weekend!! I am so sick of asking people not to touch my stuff, it is my biggest pet hate!! If it was out of date and needed throwing away then at least let me know so I can buy some more!! I plan my meals for a reason, now I'm absolutely stuck with no idea what to have for tea! Arghhhhhhh!!!!
my mum and dad do this! So annoying

Yes I'm positive it was my dad that has thrown this out, but he has not admitted to it. I get so fed up of people touching my things, I feel like I can't have anything in this house sometimes! I would never just throw their things away without telling them! Grrr...

Anyway I ended up having pasta with Quorn meatballs and veggies for tea with cheese and some salad on the side. And for treats I had my peanut HiFi, creme egg and also a mini packet of Parma violets. Mmm! Will update my diary properly once I'm on the PC tomorrow.

Good evening all xx

what are you going to see at the cinema? X

The new paranormal activity! The marked ones I think it's called. Except we're not too sure if we are going to go now. I think we're going to wait until next Friday when Warren's been paid and do what we originally said, cinema and then Nando's. Something to look forward to! Xx

Morning diary, happy Thursday. It's cold, wet and miserable here today. I was freezing waiting for my bus to work this morning! But once I got here I decided to treat myself to a nice coffee to warm me up, yum!!

I'm off round to Warren's tonight after work, so not sure what time I'll be back / what will be for tea, hence why I'm having quite a large breakfast and lunch in comparison to most days. If I'm hungry when I get in and decide to make something I'll update as I go on, along with any other treats and stuff I have.

This is how today is looking...

Red

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Caffé Nero Regular Cappuccino with Skimmed Milk and a shot of Sugar Free Hazelnut Syrup
(1.5 Syns)
- Melon (SS) with Mixed Berries (S)

Lunch:
- Malaysian Red Pepper and Chicken Curry (Chicken (S), Peppers (S) and Red Onion (S)) served with Green Beans (S) and 2 x Tesco Spicy Poppadoms (4.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Bacon Stir Fry (Mushrooms (S), Red Pepper (S), Red Onion (S) and Green Beans (S))

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- 2 x BabyBel (HExA)
- Berry Bakewell HiFi (HExB)
- Galaxy Bubbles Hot Chocolate (2 Syns) with 24 x Mini Marshmallows (2 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 2 x BabyBel Original
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 10
Weekly Syns: 25 / 105

Last edited:
Hope you don't mind me subscribing.I think you look fab.I'm hope to get alot of inspiration from your diary.Love your food idea's too.I get stuck in a rut sometimes cooking the same thing over & over again.

Quick question for ya.Your spicy wedges,do you buy them pre made or make them yourself.If you make them yourself,what seasoning do you use?Thanks

Hope you don't mind me subscribing.I think you look fab.I'm hope to get alot of inspiration from your diary.Love your food idea's too.I get stuck in a rut sometimes cooking the same thing over & over again.

Quick question for ya.Your spicy wedges,do you buy them pre made or make them yourself.If you make them yourself,what seasoning do you use?Thanks

Aww thank you, that's very kind!! Thanks for subscribing. People are always welcome on my diary, I really appreciate the company and the support :)

I make the potato wedges myself. Some people par boil them first but all I do is chop my potatoes into wedges and pop them into a big bowl. I spray with loads of FryLight and then usually use a garlic and a chilli grinder for seasoning. Maybe sometimes a sprinkling of Aromat too (it's an all purpose seasoning made by Knorr, available in most supermarkets where the herbs / spices are). I also got a set of seasoning grinders as a Christmas gift and one of them is Szechuan pepper, chilli salt and ginger - that's really tasty too! Then I give them a really good mix up so that they're all coated and then pop them onto a lined baking tray. I put them in the oven on quite a high heat, about 200-250, for about 30-40 minutes, turning half way through. They go really crispy and tasty! xx

Yes I'm positive it was my dad that has thrown this out, but he has not admitted to it. I get so fed up of people touching my things, I feel like I can't have anything in this house sometimes! I would never just throw their things away without telling them! Grrr... Anyway I ended up having pasta with Quorn meatballs and veggies for tea with cheese and some salad on the side. And for treats I had my peanut HiFi, creme egg and also a mini packet of Parma violets. Mmm! Will update my diary properly once I'm on the PC tomorrow. Good evening all xx
i feel like this but then I know I need my space now I'm to old to be at home I've out grown it!

Hi honey! What are Parma violets? When I haven't ever heard of something, I have to ask! Also have to lol at your big breakfast! Melon and Berries?? I'd be starving!! x

Oooh, they are delicious!! Little purple violet flavour sweeties that have such a unique taste, I really can't describe it! But my brother got a big tin of "sweet shop favourites" and it had things like refresher bars, parma violets, love hearts, drumstick lollies, etc. But he doesn't like the parma violets so they're just in a little dish downstairs. I worked out the Syn value yesterday and thought they would be a lot higher as they are pure sugar. I only had one of the teeny little packets they do but it was just the sweet hit I needed :)

My appetite seems to be quite low compared to a lot of people on here lol. Because for me that's quite a big breakfast! Yesterday all I had was a rocky road HiFi light and that kept me going until lunchtime. Isn't it funny how everyone is different. I've not even had my breakfast yet as I'm just not hungry at the moment xx

i feel like this but then I know I need my space now I'm to old to be at home I've out grown it!

I love being at home. I couldn't afford to move out and I'm not sure I'd want to just yet. I like living with my family. There are just little things that annoy me now and then, and my stuff being touched is one of them.

Man, you always post about the Malaysian chicken and red pepper curry and I am still yet to try it. Everytime you have it I'm like YUM sounds amazing! Must incorporate it into my food plan at some point but this week is already set up! Have a lovely day :)

Oh and for the person asking about parma violets, they taste like perfume ;) xx

Man, you always post about the Malaysian chicken and red pepper curry and I am still yet to try it. Everytime you have it I'm like YUM sounds amazing! Must incorporate it into my food plan at some point but this week is already set up! Have a lovely day :)

Oh and for the person asking about parma violets, they taste like perfume ;) xx

It's so good!! It's from the Asia cookbook, except I skip the cornflour or whatever they add to it and it makes it Syn free! I keep meaning to try new things from that book but then I always end up making the same because it's just so nice :giggle:

Have a great day hun xx

Morning diary, happy Friday. Woop woop!! I'm quite surprised at how well this week has gone, work-wise. I thought it would really drag, but (touch wood!) it's not been too bad. I must admit though I'm looking forward to a bit of a lie in tomorrow morning. After having 16 days off and just getting up when I felt like it, a 6am alarm is a bit of a shock to the system lol!

Haven't got a lot planned today, except for breakfast. It's a bit naughty I know - usually when I don't plan I end up going off the rails. But I'm not going to! I just can't decide whether to have a Red or Green day today, so I'll see what takes my fancy at lunch time and then take it from there. If it's a Green day it will be falafel and butternut squash salad (surprise surprise!) and if it's Red it'll probably be Light Choices chicken breasts in tomato sauce. We shall see! I'll update as the day goes on anyway.

Have a good one everyone! xx

Green

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Caffé Nero Regular Cappuccino with Skimmed Milk and a shot of Sugar Free Hazelnut Syrup
(1.5 Syns)
- Melon (SS) with Mixed Berries (S)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)
- Lemon Greek Muller Light (0.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Tesco Falafel and Butternut Squash Salad
- Sainsbury's Bacon Crispies (5 Syns)
- Banana

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- Mint Crunch HiFi (HExB)
- Daim bar (7.5 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: N/A
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 14.5
Weekly Syns: 39.5 / 105

Last edited:
Mmm, just got a hankering for a big JP with baked beans and salad. Not had one in ages. Green day it is! ;)

Haha yep I'm off to the shop for one of this in 30! Literally been thinking about it all morning :p

Back