The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

my OH is currently on route home with one of the butternut squash and falafel salads...yay! (hope i like it after the hunt for one! lol)

just to check...they're syn free aren't they? is that with or without the sauce/dressing?x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sometimes stodge is just what you need! Hope you feel better soon x

I had the exact thing last week. Get yourself tucked up tonight and a nice hot bath! x

Thanks ladies! Warren is coming round tonight, so a nice snuggle on the couch with the soaps should do the trick! Rock and roll lol xx

my OH is currently on route home with one of the butternut squash and falafel salads...yay! (hope i like it after the hunt for one! lol)

just to check...they're syn free aren't they? is that with or without the sauce/dressing?x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello! I get asked this all the time lol. The website / app just lists it as the salad, it makes no mention of the dressing. So I therefore take it as the whole thing being Syn Free. Usually, if the salad was free and the dressing had Syns, it would list it as "without dressing, free" or something similar. That's why I class it as the whole thing. I eat so many of these and have never found them to affect my weight loss! So I'm sticking with them lol. Hope you enjoy it x

Morning diary, happy weigh day to me! Looking forward to getting on the scales tonight. I've had another good week, 100% on plan, so I'm hoping for a nice loss. Just 1lb will do to keep me on track for my Birthday goal - I've 25.5lb and 26 weeks to go!

I said earlier in the week that I really fancied a McDonalds as my post-WI treat, if I could manage to save enough Syns. And I have! So really looking forward to that tonight. So is Warren - I think he's made sure I stick to plan all week and be sensible with my Syns so that we can both have a treat tonight. Not sure who's looking forward to it most! :giggle:

Apart from that I've not really got a lot planned food-wise for today. Just bought an apple snack pack for breakfast and lunch may be something like ham slices and BabyBels or a Mug Shot. See what I fancy at lunchtime. I do like to eat quite light on weigh day, without starving myself. Anyway, will update that as I go along.

Have a great day everyone. Will report back after weigh in to let you know how I've done! x

Extra Easy

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Apple (S)
- Lemon Greek Muller Light (0.5 Syns)

Lunch:
- Roast Chicken Mug Shot
- Mini Carrots (S)
- 2 x CheeseString (HExA)

Dinner (McDonalds):
- 6 x Chicken McNuggets (9 Syns) with Regular Fries (11.5 Syns), 2 x Sweet Curry Dip (5 Syns) and a Diet Coke

Other:
- Chocolate Orange HiFi (HExB)
- Cadbury Crème Egg (9 Syns)
- 2 x Celebrations (4 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 2 x CheeseString
Healthy Extra B: 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 39
Weekly Syns: 105 / 105

Last edited:
I'm a morning weigher now but I used to do evenings and eat quite light too because even the slightest food makes me fluctuate so bad. I never drank water post 11am too hahahahaha! The things we have to go through eh

good luck for your weigh in fingers crossed for you! And enjoy your maccies I'm a sucker for saving syns for weigh in treat night otherwise I'd go insane x

Good luck tonight lovely, reckon you'll be seeing more than 1lb, you've had a great week! Great plan with the MAccy Ds, like that you've chosen a lower syn meal without depriving yourself (I know the chicken burgers are like 30 syns and I'd go for that haha!)
We've started doing burger Wednesdays! Either Quorn chicken/beef burgers, nandos chicken or homemade SW burgers with the works. Feels naughty and super filling without me black holing :) xx

Thanks everyone. You guys are amazing!! :) xx

Good luck for WI tonight - looks like you've had a great week on plan so I hope you get what you deserve. And enough syns left for a McDonalds?!? AMAZING!! What a treat to look forward to!x

Thanks Lily!

Nice to see you back - hope you had a lovely holiday. Will keep my eyes peeled for an update in your diary :) xx

Morning diary, happy weigh day to me! Looking forward to getting on the scales tonight. I've had another good week, 100% on plan, so I'm hoping for a nice loss. Just 1lb will do to keep me on track for my Birthday goal - I've 25.5lb and 26 weeks to go! I said earlier in the week that I really fancied a McDonalds as my post-WI treat, if I could manage to save enough Syns. And I have! So really looking forward to that tonight. So is Warren - I think he's made sure I stick to plan all week and be sensible with my Syns so that we can both have a treat tonight. Not sure who's looking forward to it most! :giggle: Apart from that I've not really got a lot planned food-wise for today. Just bought an apple snack pack for breakfast and lunch may be something like ham slices and BabyBels or a Mug Shot. See what I fancy at lunchtime. I do like to eat quite light on weigh day, without starving myself. Anyway, will update that as I go along. Have a great day everyone. Will report back after weigh in to let you know how I've done! x Extra Easy (S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed Breakfast: - Apple (S) - Lemon Greek Muller Light (0.5 Syns) Lunch: - Spicy Sweet & Sour Mug Shot - 2 x CheeseString (HExA) Dinner (McDonalds): - 6 x Chicken McNuggets (9 Syns) with Regular Fries (11.5 Syns), 2 x Sweet Curry Dip (5 Syns) and a Diet Coke Other: - Chocolate Orange HiFi (HExB) - Cadbury Crème Egg (9 Syns) - 2 x Celebrations (4 Syns) Healthy Extra A: 2 x CheeseStringHealthy Extra B: 1 x HiFi Daily Syns: 39 Weekly Syns: 105 / 105
that made me giggle about the mcdonalds men really do feel they are missing out when they can't eat crap lol

that made me giggle about the mcdonalds men really do feel they are missing out when they can't eat crap lol

Oh he still eats crap lol! I would never stop him - just because I'm eating less of it doesn't mean he should too. It's me that's overweight not him lol. But I usually have an Indian for my treat, which he doesn't like. So when I mentioned McDonald's he got incredibly excited lol :)

Oh he still eats crap lol! I would never stop him - just because I'm eating less of it doesn't mean he should too. It's me that's overweight not him lol. But I usually have an Indian for my treat, which he doesn't like. So when I mentioned McDonald's he got incredibly excited lol :)
yeh my bf is the same he gets excited when I want something naughty or a drink

yeh my bf is the same he gets excited when I want something naughty or a drink

It's great that we can still have something "naughty" whilst sticking to plan. When I go off plan I always ask myself why, because if I do it properly I can still enjoy all of the things I want to as nothing is banned on Slimming World. It's stupidty really!

It's great that we can still have something "naughty" whilst sticking to plan. When I go off plan I always ask myself why, because if I do it properly I can still enjoy all of the things I want to as nothing is banned on Slimming World. It's stupidty really!
i know it does annoy me when my friends are like I failed because I are some chocolate and I'm always like syn it then lol

Another 2lb off :)

Back