The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Good luck tonight Stevie. Totally feeling your pain today, I had the same thing last week and it really pushed me off form getting a gain! I know you're strong though and hopefully all your hard work will pay off! Fingers crossed for you! x

It's awful, all hard work and nothing to show for it but please don't let it throw you off track, you're doing so well and the only way you arnt going to move forward from a maintain or gain tonight is by being disheartened and not continuing following plan. Hope weigh in didn't go badly x

I'm in the exact same situation with the implant playing up, I've had mine for 5 years and it's never been an issue but now I'm losing weight I'm starting to get random hormonal bloating etc too.

Sucks big time :(

Thanks everyone. The positivity from you all obviously worked as I managed to lose 1.5lb, even with star week!!

I am so over the moon, I honestly wasn't expecting it. I feel so fat and bloated at the minute, and really sluggish too. So it was a nice surprise!

Now only 1.5lb to go until my Christmas gain is gone. It's been slowly slowly catchy monkey, but I know 1-2lb a week is more sustainable and manageable so as long as it comes back off then who cares! Also 24 weeks left until my birthday and just 22lb to target, eek! Exciting times.

Thanks again everyone for your fantastic support. It really is much appreciated xx

Well done gorgeous! Totally deserved! Hope you enjoyed the curry, sounds delish!! I've completely the same with the implant! Had it for 2 years and been totally fine and yet in December it decided to make a reappearance and been on and off ever since! Weird bodies!! X

Good morning diary, happy hump day! Half way through the working week now, yay :)

Feeling pretty pants this morning. These stomach cramps are giving me hell. I've just taken some feminax though and had a hot chocolate and a rocky road HiFi, so that should help. I always crave stodgy food when I feel like this, and especially chocolate! But I'm determined to stay on plan no matter what.

Going to have a huge yummy jacket potato for lunch today. As I said I'm craving stodge, so that should do the trick! I'm also going straight to Warren's from work tonight. Usually it's a Thursday, as he has fitness training on a Wednesday, but it's swapped around this week. So that will keep me full up anyway. Not sure if I'll be hungry for tea when I get home, but I will update if anything changes!

Have a great day everyone x

Green

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Options Hot Chocolate (2 Syns)
- Raspberry Danio Yogurt (2.5 Syns)
- Banana

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)
- 25g bag of Cookie Crisp (4.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Spicy Sausage Pasta (Quorn Low Fat Sausages (S), Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Chopped Tomatoes (S), Passata (S) and Crushed Chillies (S)) topped with Cheese (HExA)

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- Chocolate Orange HiFi (HExB)
- 2 x Mini MaltEaster Bunnies (6 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 15
Weekly Syns: 15 / 105

Last edited:
Congrats on the loss! Being the totm can really ruin my motivation so you're doing really well! X

Thank you!! I have to admit this morning was a bit of a struggle. I always nip into Tesco before work on a morning to get fresh fruit and usually a bottle of pop. Whilst I was walking up to the store, I was really fancying a Pan Au Chocolate and a nice hot chocolate or a coffee. It crossed my mind for just a second and then I realised it wasn't worth going off plan and risking a gain for! It would make me feel better for maybe half an hour - but how great will another loss next week feel!? By the time I'd gotten there (less than a 5 minute walk), I'd talked myself out of it and went with an options hot chocolate and a rocky road HiFi Light instead! Lots of Syns saved there, good NSV for the day me thinks!! :) x

Well done Hun! I can relate to this today.....boyfriend wanted an ice cream and for us to go to this Italian ice cream shop down in the marina, it's bloody amazing! I said yeh we could go so I started packing a fruit salad into a Tupperware box, got there....he had his ice cream I had my fruit and diet coke! Fruit has never tasted so good. You're right it's not worth it.

GO US :)

Haha your willpower is in full form today! I think it helps if you have time to think about your bad decision because you can then talk yourself out of it. If someone offers you a chocolate you decide then and there, which usually results in eating it! But if you have time to talk yourself round like your 5 min walk it gives us time to make the right decision lol! Luckily tht happened to me when I picked up these custard doughnuts at the beginning of a shop (told myself I deserved them etc) by the end of the shop I had managed to get over the craving and talk myself out of them so I put them back lol! X

Fabulous determination ladies! "Nothing taste as good as skinny feels" ;) xx

Well done on the loss Stevie! You are proper on it, my love! So inspiring, as ever! And amazing NSV this morning! Such a good idea having a hot choc at breakfast! I know some people can not even stomach the thought of choc in the morning but sometimes I literally wake up needing it! I'll have to do that in future for sure! xx

Back