The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Had my jacket potato for lunch and I am STILL starving!! Does anyone else feel like a bottomless pit when it's TOTM? I just don't feel full at all, no matter what I eat. Wish I had some fruit to snack on.

I just went down to the vending machine to see if there was anything I could have within my Syns. I actually bought a Toffee Crisp (11.5 Syns) and was going to have it. Until I realised I still have a packet of Cookie Crisp (4.5 Syns) in my drawer! So having them instead, as the Toffee Crisp would have taken me over my Syns for today, whereas the Cookie Crisp still leaves me with 6 Syns for later (although I do weekly Syns, I never like to use more than 15 on weekdays so that I can keep more for weekends / weigh night). Have put the chocolate bar in my bag and will give it to Warren tonight, he can have it instead. Another one bites the dust!! x

Had my jacket potato for lunch and I am STILL starving!! Does anyone else feel like a bottomless pit when it's TOTM? I just don't feel full at all, no matter what I eat. Wish I had some fruit to snack on. I just went down to the vending machine to see if there was anything I could have within my Syns. I actually bought a Toffee Crisp (11.5 Syns) and was going to have it. Until I realised I still have a packet of Cookie Crisp (4.5 Syns) in my drawer! So having them instead, as the Toffee Crisp would have taken me over my Syns for today, whereas the Cookie Crisp still leaves me with 6 Syns for later (although I do weekly Syns, I never like to use more than 15 on weekdays so that I can keep more for weekends / weigh night). Have put the chocolate bar in my bag and will give it to Warren tonight, he can have it instead. Another one bites the dust!! x

Can you nip out for 5 mins to a local shop and buy some fruit/mug shots/syn free snacks? X

Can you nip out for 5 mins to a local shop and buy some fruit/mug shots/syn free snacks? X

I've already been out for my lunch at 12! And then I've just ran downstairs to the vending machine. I don't really want to push my luck lol. Silly really, I should have grabbed fruit as well as my lunch, but I just didn't think. Nevermind, only two hours until I'm finished. I should be okay (hopefully!) x

Hello not sure if you remember me but just wanna say a huge congratulations on your weight loss and hopefully see you around as I'm hoping to come back to it. Look after yourself Hun xx

Hello lovely! I certainly do remember you :)

Thank you for your lovely comment! I still have a little while to go yet, but I'm determined to get there this year. July, in fact!

How have you been? xx

I'm sure you will get there, I'm still not great but getting through every day but I need to stop letting my head affect me from trying to loose weight I need to use it as motivation and not an excuse, I'm going to try my best that's all we can do I guess. Xx

Hi PS, congrats on your weightloss this week :), I had a feeling you will lose something even though it was TOTM, same happened to me. It was just excess bloating that's why maybe you thought you had gone over. I'm well impressed reading how you've resisted temptation on many occasions and kept within your syns. That's real focus right there. I know what you mean about feeling hungry all the time, I try to fill up on lots of fibre to keep the hunger pangs at bay, plenty of superfree . I hope your doing well.

Kay xx

Morning diary, happy Thursday. We're getting there, the weekend is almost in sight!

I weighed myself at home this morning (naughty, I know) and I am 11st 10.5lb. That's a 2.5lb gain from Tuesday night, boooo!! I know it's not what I've eaten, as I've been 100% on plan, it's more likely water retention and bloat from lovely old Mother Nature!! So it looks like I may not have gotten away with "star week" afterall. My plan this week is to do a few Red days again (to try and limit my carb intake / reduce the bloat) and also to drink more water (to rehydrate myself and stop retention). I downloaded the "Watterlogged" app yesterday after being inspired by Elle, so will be using that to remind me / track how much water I've drunk.

Apart from that, not a lot to report really. This is how today is looking...

Red

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Banana

Lunch:
- Tesco Chunky Flame Grilled Chicken Pieces (S)
- Apple (S)

Dinner:
- Chicken Breast (S) stuffed with Cheese (HExA) and Jalapeños (S), and wrapped in Bacon. Served with Carrot "Chips" (S) and Roasted Vegetables (Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S), Red Onion (S) and Tomatoes (S))

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- Original Soreen Lunchbox Loaf (4.5 Syns)
- Mint Crunch HiFi (HExB)
- Aldi Mini Florentine (1.5 Syns)
- Cadbury Creme Egg (9 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 15
Weekly Syns: 30 / 105

Last edited:
What happened at breakfast time, there is nothing there!!!! A banana isn't going to fill you, x

I just wasn't hungry! I find it hard eating when I first get up, it's too early for me. I felt rubbish this morning so let myself have a bit of a lie in. I got to work at 9am and couldn't stomach anything until about half 10. So the banana kept me going until lunch at 11.45. In it's defence, it was a very large banana lol. I'm really not that hungry today, I didn't have a massive lunch either. I think I'm a bit all over at the moment with this TOTM x

Happy Friday diary, finally!! It's been such a long week this week, I hope today flies over. Listen to me, wishing my life away! I just feel so rubbish with this star week and totally exhausted. I'm looking forward to a weekend of doing absolutely nothing.

Still very bloated this morning and still weighing about 2lb heavier than I was on Tuesday night, grr!! Going to carry on drinking lots of water and try and eat as much SuperFree as I can. Also sticking with Red days as often as possible!

This is how today is looking...

Red

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Banana
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- Danio Strawberry Yogurt (1 Syn)

Lunch (Subway):
- Chicken Salad (Chicken Pieces (S), Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Tomato (S), Red Onion (S), Green Peppers (S) and Jalapeños (S))
- Danio Strawberry Yogurt (1 Syn)
- Chocolate and Fudge Alpen Light (2.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Spicy Sausage 'Stew' (Quorn Low Fat Sausages (S), Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S), Red Onion (S), Passata (S) and Crushed Chillies (S))
- Tesco Healthy Living Red Thai Curry Popcorn (4.5 Syns)

Other:
- 25g bag of Cookie Crisp (4.5 Syns)
- Passionfruit Danio Yogurt (1.5 Syns)
- Mint Crunch HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: N/A
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 15
Weekly Syns: 45 / 105

Last edited:
Are the subway salads nice they look it, also are they expensive id be tempted to have one of their yummy sauces on it tho. lol x

Yeah, they are a nice change. It's about £4 for a salad and a drink, which is quite expensive. But they are enormous!! You can have the sauces too - the Syns are all on the website, but off the top of my head I know the sweet onion one is only 2 Syns per serving :) I'm just choosing to have mine without sauce today x

Ive not got access to the website i tend to look here and got a free food book and low syn snacks but not got takeaways in, i may invest in book which does have, is it the food directory? and sweet onion is my fave lol. Sorry for all the questions hun x

Back