The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

I would be happier to be consistent like you though! I keep have small gain small gain big loss and then gaining it back. I think sometimes thje big losses can have a negative effect (well they seem to with me) x

That's exactly what I mean! I'd rather have consistantly good weeks and have slow and steady, but sustainable and maintainable losses, than to have drastic losses like 7lb one week and then re-gain about 5lb of it the following week - which is usually what would happen with me!! I just feel like I've totally got my head in the zone and nothing is going to stop me this year! x

Thanks ladies. I'm not going to lie, it has been pretty tough at times this week! But I've been so determined not ruin things for myself. I even took my kitchen scales to Warren's on Saturday so I could have my takeaway! That's how "on it" I've been lol.

I've been really happy with my weight losses lately. I know they've not been biggies (like the couple of times I lost 7lb), but they have been consistant and sustainable and that is much more important. For me to have lost decent amounts (2lb, 2lb and 1.5lb) three weeks running is like a miracle lol! It was always one good week followed by a bad one, so I'm feeling really pleased with myself. Hoping for just 1lb off tomorrow to keep in with my birthday goal. So we will see! :) xx

I think that's a much healthier, long-term approach - good for you :)

I know it's easy to get carried away with the joy of a huge loss but as you say, after 6 weeks you might only have actually lost 1-2lb after it all evens out - slow and steady wins the race!xx

My thoughts exactly, i'm aiming for 1lb a week between now and my holiday in September, thats just over 2.5 stone. Any more than that is a bonus!

Exactly what I'm aiming for too hun! At the start of the year I had 27.5lb to go until target and 27 weeks until my birthday, so I set myself the goal of 1lb a week to reach that. So far I've lost 2lb, 2lb and 1.5lb so I've now got 22lb and 24 weeks to go. Will be happy with just 1lb tomorrow - anything else, like you say, will be a bonus! :)

Morning diary. Ugh, Monday again already!! Why do the weekends just seem to fly by? I had another lovely weekend with Warren, but it just never seems long enough lol! Nevermind. He's coming round for tea tonight. Monday is soap night, it's tradition! :giggle: Finally my scales seem to be moving in the right direction. They were showing a nice loss this morning after showing gains of 2lb+ for the majority of the week. Mother Nature has now gone, so hopefully that means the bloat has too! Really proud of myself for sticking to plan this week though. The way I've felt - in the past I would have just gone totally off plan and eaten my bodyweight in chocolate. Especially with the scales not saying what I wanted them to as well. But now they seem to work the opposite way for me - seeing that gain just made me even more determined to stick to plan this week and get rid of it! I definitely think all of the Red days have helped too. Anyway, this is how today is looking... Red (S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed Breakfast: - Pineapple (S) Lunch: - Tesco Chunky Flame Grilled Chicken Pieces (S) - Apple (S) - Strawberry Danio Yogurt (1 Syn) Dinner: - Flattened Chicken Breast (S) topped with 3 slices of Chorizo (2.5 Syns), Jalapeños (S) and Cheese (HExA). Served with Carrot "Chips" (S) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Red Onion (S), Peppers (S) and Cucumber (S)) Other: - 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB) - Dark Chocolate Special K Chewy Delight (HExB) - Haribo Sugar Free Bonissimo (6.5 Syns) Healthy Extra A: 40g Low Low grated Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x Special K Chewy Delight Daily Syns: 10 Weekly Syns: 80 / 105
dinner sounds lovely! I want it

Morning diary. Brr, freezing here this morning!! In fact, I'm cold, tired and hungry. So not a great combination lol! Just having a cup of tea and an Alpen Light as I type this, hoping it will perk me up a bit lol.

Anyway, it's weigh day! So have group to look forward to. I really do enjoy my Tuesday nights at class :) Have been really good again this week so hoping for another 1lb off tonight. Having an Indian takeaway as my usual weigh day "treat", but trying something different tonight - Chicken Kashmiri. I'm really surprised that it's only a Syn higher then the usual Chicken Jalfrezi I get, as it's cooked with cream, banana and pineapple. But that's what the website and the app say, so I'm not going to argue hehe :D Having a Red day again today (I've really enjoyed them this week!) so will just have it with Salad. Got Warren and me some of them Cadbury Pots of Joy chocolate dessert things, in Creme Egg flavour, for afters. Yum!!

Ooh speaking of Warren. I made him the pizza topped chicken to try last night and it went down an absolute treat!! He loved it and even said it was better than a 'proper' pizza :eek: He also asked if I fancy making the BabyBel burgers for us for tea on Friday night. Well, he doesn't like BabyBels so he will have them without and just top with his own cheese. But it's so nice for us to be able to eat the same meals together. Something that we both like and I know is SW-friendly.

These are Tuesday's eats. I will report back later after weigh in!

Have a great day everyone x

Red

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- 2 x Chocolate and Fudge Alpen Light (HExB)
- Danone 0% Strawberry Yogurt

Lunch:
- Tesco Chunky Flamegrilled Chicken Pieces (S)
- Banana

Dinner (Indian Takeaway):
- 350g Chicken Kashmiri (9.5 Syns) with Salad (Lettuce (S), Red Onion (S), Cucumber (S) and Tomato (S))

Other:
- Cadbury Creme Egg Pots of Joy (8 Syns)
- Galaxy Bubbles Hot Chocolate (2 Syns) made up with Milk (HExA) and topped with 6 x Mini Marshmallows (0.5 Syns)
- Chocolate Orange HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy Extra B: 2 x Alpen Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 20
Weekly Syns: 105 / 105

Last edited:
Aw how lovely :) he is definitely a keeper, what a sweetheart xx

Good luck for WI. That's good that he's enjoying the food too and wanting to eat the same. He sounds very supportive. :) xx

Yaayyy, another 1.5lb off!

That makes it 4 losses on the trot now! Looked back in my book and I reckon it was about August time that I last managed that! Well chuffed.

It also makes it 20.5lb and 23 weeks for my birthday / target goal. Woop!

Thanks all! I forgot to mention it also gets rid of the last of my Christmas / New Year gain and takes me back to my lowest ever weight. A little bit exciting!! :D

Back