The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Ok hun, you havnt been out since xmas time, you went a little crazy, and had an off day/2 days. But you've pulled yourself back on plan so it doesn't matter! That gain might go down to 2 lb by tomorrow, cos most of it'll just be water weight. Don't worry, carry on sticking to plan and drink plenty of water and you will be fine. No good beating yourself up about what's been done. You can only get back to it and salvage something. You havnt gone and binged allthe way up to weigh in like has happened in the past so in my eyes you've done well anyway! Look at all the times I've ha a blow out (admittedly not for the last couple of stone) but I've always got myself back to it the next day and by experience, that's what really counts x

DO NOT WORRY you're only human Hun you've drawn a line and that's the important part. Your allowed time off to enjoy a night out. Stay not rack today drink loads of water and I'm sure you'll be fine forward weigh in and if not then you still have many weeks left to meet your birthday target being on plan don't let one weekend upset you, you can't goth rough life without cheesy chips and rekorderligs forever no matter how good SW is haha xx

Awwwwwwwwwww I don't like reading when you're beating yourself up about something that really in the great scheme of this isn't worth it.

So what, you've had a few too many syns, but hey you're back on it today, you will go to WI tomorrow & all will be back to normal, we all have gains and that's just part & parcel of this weight loss journey we're all on.

Stay positive xx

You've been given good advice already Stevie - this is just a small blip. Look on it as a practice run for when you reach maintenance - you'll have small gains and get back on plan to lose the gains at target. Even if you don't feel as though you've been in control, the fact that you've got back on the plan means that, in practice, you ARE in control.

It is a known fact that you should wait 3-4 days before weighing after going off plan to see the real damage as its water weight and you probably haven't digested all of the food yet, so weighing in the next day is gonna show something worse than what it really is! Remember you have to eat 3,500 calories over your maintenance calories to gain a pound! (I know SW is not calories, but to show comparison). Well done you for drawing a line and moving on! X

Oh dear. Slinking back in... You have no idea how disgusted and disappointed in myself I am. I've totally ruined things for myself this weekend. Decided to have a drink when we went out on Saturday, which would have been fine. Except that instead of sticking to vodka and diet coke like I'd promised myself, I drank far too many Kopperberg, Rekordelig and alcopops. Probably could have just about gotten away with it had I left it at that. But no, greedy guts here had to go and get cheesy chips with mayo AND a pizza on the way home. I ate all of it as well - even had the two slices of leftover pizza for my breakfast yesterday morning. Followed by too many hifi bars, soreen lunchbox loaves, bags of crisps and creme eggs. :break_diet: It's safe to say I'm now dreading weigh in tomorrow. My home scales (which are only about half a lb out from groups) are showing a 3-4lb gain. Absolutely disgusting!! Why have I done this to myself after 4 fantastic weeks and 4 great losses to match!? I really loathe myself right now and I feel like I could cry, I am that angry and frustrated with myself. What makes it even worse is that I have my aunties 50th birthday party this weekend and then it's Valentines the weekend after. Neither of which I am looking forward to now, because it's just another chance for me to mess up. I could scream!!! _______________________________________________________________ Ok rant over and there's my line drawn. The one and only positive is that I am deciding to start afresh today. Normally I struggle to get back "on it" until I've been officially weighed and seen the damage. But I can't afford to mess things up for myself any more than I alreay have. This is how today is looking... Green (S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed Breakfast: - Dorset Cereals Simply Delicious Muesli (HExB) topped with a 0% Activia Strawberry Yogurt, Strawberries (SS), Blackberries (S), Blueberries (S) and Grapes Lunch: - Tesco Falafel and Butternut Squash Salad Dinner: - Baked Sweet Potato topped with Red Lentil Chilli (Red Lentils (S), Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Chopped Tomatoes (S) and Heinz 5 Beans (S/SS)) and Cheese Other: - Milk throughout the day in Coffee, etc. (HExA) - Chocolate Orange HiFi (HExB) Healthy Extra A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk & 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar Healthy Extra B: 35g Dorset Cereals Simply Delicious Muesli & 1 x HiFi
i have also syned for two days feel disgusting!

Awww, don't worry PS, you have had some fab losses in the past, your the same person that can do it again. We all fall off the wagon now and then, we can't stop life from happening and enjoying ourselves. And look at you now, you're straight back on it today :clap: . It will only take a week or so to lose that again, 4lbs is not a lot . I gained 1 stone in 2 months over dec/jan :(, but I'm straight back on it :) . There is so much support here on mins for you. We've all got our fingers crossed for you for a good loss next week :fingerscrossed: . Chin up hun.

Kay xx

Well done for getting straight back on it Hun. You have done the right thing. You can do it, you have had your treat and naughtiness, so it's out of your system now. Fingers crossed for WI. Xx

Wish I had managed to get back on it, but that was just another epic fail!! My main meals were on plan, but all of the rubbish I ate in between certainly wasn't. I wouldn't be surprised if it's half a stone back on tonight - the same amount I gained over Christmas which took me all of January to lose again!! I am so fed up of myself. Feeling utterly disgusting and like a big fat failure. I am dreading group. Why have I done this!!!!!

We've all been there, Stevie. I'm doing it right now - using any excuse not to get back on plan. We are about to move house and it's all to easy to pick at naughty food because we don't want to do a proper food shop until we are in the new place. I don't know why I can't get my head back in the game.

Try not to give yourself too much of a hard time, though. You've done SO well and are such an inspiration to so many of us, a few slips won't make anyone think any less of you.

When you're ready, you'll be back on it, losing amazing amounts like we all know you can xx

Aww chick :( I know how hard it is, cos I'm exactly like you in the fact that I can't just have one or two naughties, I have to BINGE all day long! It's awful, it makes me feel disgusting and a big fat failure too but tomorrow is a new day, new week in fact for you. So don't be too hard on yourself, just prepare yourself for a fresh week on plan xx

Wish I had managed to get back on it, but that was just another epic fail!! My main meals were on plan, but all of the rubbish I ate in between certainly wasn't. I wouldn't be surprised if it's half a stone back on tonight - the same amount I gained over Christmas which took me all of January to lose again!! I am so fed up of myself. Feeling utterly disgusting and like a big fat failure. I am dreading group. Why have I done this!!!!!
i have done it for a few days we all do it and you will get back on track!

Morning diary. I must apologise to everyone for my negative attitude these last few days. Looking back now, I felt like I was slipping back into the old me, and I really don't want that to happen. Like I have said, I felt like I woke up in 2014 with a total different mindset. One that was more positive and determined than ever. I don't want to lose that, because look how well it got me through January. Like you all have said, this is one week and it can be turned back around. The support on here is second to none, and although I may not have replied to the comments you all left me, I did read them all and take in what you were all saying. So thank you for giving me the support and kick up the backside I needed.

Anyway, went to group and faced the scales last night. I gained 4.5lb which was expected. Actually I was expecting more if I'm honest, so I'm trying to look at that as a positive. Felt pretty angry and disappointed with myself to start with, but after chatting with some other members and taking part in IMAGE Therapy I left group feeling a lot better about things.

I have to admit to one last cheat night last night. I felt like I still had a few things to get out of my system. We had McDonalds and a few other goodies - a bottle of lucozade, a creme egg pots of joy, haribo and some chocolate. But I am not going to dwell on that.

Line drawn and today is a fresh start. I am ready to give that gain an a**-whooping!!

My gain last night means that I am now 25lb away from my target and have 22 weeks until my birthday. I have gone from being ahead of myself, to now being behind. But I know that I can catch back up. It gives me more of a reason to get back on the wagon and get focused again.

I also realised last night that this seems to happen to me every time I get to 11st 6.5lb. It's the lowest weight I've ever reached, but as soon as I reach it I seem to shoot right back up again. I have been there about 3 or 4 times now and have ended up sabotaging myself and taking a few steps backwards. It's a bit of a sticking point, but I went through a similar thing when I hit 12st. I struggled to break that stone bracket and get into the 11's, but I persevered and I got there in the end. So I just need to stick with it and break that barrier.

My plan of action this week is to just get back on it and forget what has happened last week. I am going to be completing SAS logs (as well as my usual food diary) just to keep a tighter check on everything this week, and I am also going to try and mix things up a bit. As much as I am not their biggest fan, I am going to try out some Extra Easy days again this week. I am Red and Green through and through, but sometimes I think our bodies need a bit of a shake up, and by mixing things around a bit, hopefully I will give myself a bit of a boost. I'm also going to try and have a different meals starting from this week too - even if it's just one a week. I've noticed myself getting into the habbit of eating the same things again, so to stop myself becoming bored and complacent I want to try different things. I'm having gammon tonight which I've not had in forever, so I'm looking forward to it. I also bought the "Family Feasts on a Budget" book last night and got the magazine, so will look in those for some inspiration.

The only danger area I can see this week is my Aunty Linda's 50th party on Saturday night. But my plan is to go completely dry. I know we still need to enjoy ourselves and live our lives, but at the moment I feel like I don't have enough control or restraint where alcohol is concerned. Look what it did to me this week - it left me spiralling out of control for 4 days! So it will be a no-go for me this week. All of the family will be there and I think Warren is coming too, so I know I will still be able to have a good time without having a drink. I did dry January and didn't miss it at all last month, so I know that I can do it really!

Sorry that this mornings post is a bit of an essay. I felt like I needed to get all of that written down so that I felt more accountable to myself and to anyone reading. It seems more set in stone when it is written down, and I am more likely to follow through with my plans. That's the theory anyway!

Thanks again to everyone for the support, advice and a**-kicking that I so needed. Today is my fresh start, and this is how it's looking...

Extra Easy

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Apple (S)

Lunch:
- Carrot Sticks (S) and Tesco Healthy Living Cottage Cheese
- Pineapple (S)

Dinner:
- Gammon Steak topped with a Fried Egg. Served with Potato Wedges, Roasted Vegetables (Peppers (S), Red Onion (S) and Mushrooms (S)) and Baked Beans (SS)
- Fresh Blueberries (S) topped with a Danio Blueberry Yogurt (3 Syns)

Other:
- Options Banana Hot Chocolate (2 Syns) made up with Milk (HExA)
- Chocolate Orange HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy Extra B: 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns:
Weekly Syns:
5 / 105

Last edited:
That's wor Stevie getting back on it with avengance! xxxx

Awww honey I just wana give you a big hug, don't worry about being behind a little bit now for your target you've still ages plus even if your out by like 2lbs when it does come round the thing to celebrate is how close you are instead of what weight you were last birthday so don't get yourself too stressed out just take each week as it comes. Menu looks perfect to get back on it! Good luck and keep smiling we all know you can do it

Oh Stevie why do we keep doing this. You're straight back on it though and being strong. I'm boycotting group tonight, I just can't face it,

Oh Stevie why do we keep doing this. You're straight back on it though and being strong. I'm boycotting group tonight, I just can't face it,

GO!!! So what if you gain. Look at me, 4.5lb on in 4 days lol! But at least then you can draw a line and move on. What will you get out of not going? xx

Back