The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Thank you everybody. 3.5lb off and got my 3.5 stone award!!

Doesn't take away the disappointment of last week but it eases it!

1.5lb to go now and I will be in the 10's!!

And I'm now just 15lb and 18 weeks away from my target / birthday goal.

Woooohoooo!!! :D :D :D

Yay ! Well done PS ! :talk017: I'm so happy for you ! :D All your hard work has paid off :). I hope you have another smashing week next week ! Congrats on your 3 1/2 stones, that's a great achievement !!

Kay xx

Oh yeahhh!!! Knew you'd smash that award, you've done so well this week. You deserve it.

Have another great week Stevie, those 10's are calling for you :) xxx

Thank you everybody. 3.5lb off and got my 3.5 stone award!! Doesn't take away the disappointment of last week but it eases it! 1.5lb to go now and I will be in the 10's!! And I'm now just 15lb and 18 weeks away from my target / birthday goal. Woooohoooo!!! :D :D :D
Amazing!!!!! Well done Stevie. Good luck with getting to goal

Woooooo well done! Knew you'd do it x

Knew you would, last week was just an odd blip! Well done :D
X

Morning diary, happy Wednesday! Still absolutely buzzing with last nights result and ready and raring to go with another fabulous week! Aiming for 1.5lb off next Tuesday to get me into those 10's. Eeek, how exciting!?

Loving my Red days at the moment, so having another today. Featuring a yummy chicken dinner for tea tonight, mmm!!

This is how today is looking...

Red

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Weetabix (HExB) with Milk (HExA), a sliced Banana, Blueberries (S) and Raspberries (SS)

Lunch:
- Ham, Carrot Sticks (S) and Tesco Healthy Living Cottage Cheese
- Strawberry Danio (1 Syn)

Dinner:
- Roasted Chicken Breast served with Carrot (S) and Swede (S) Mash, Vegetables (Cauliflower (S), Broccoli (S) and Mangetout (S)) and 100ml Bisto Pour Over Chicken Gravy (1 Syn)

Other:
- Peanut Heaven HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A:
250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy Extra B: 2 x Weetabix & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 2
Weekly Syns: 2 / 105

Last edited:
Morning Stevie, I absolutely love reading your diary, you give me so much inspiration with your food throughout the week. I mean look at today, you're having a chicken dinner on a red day, I would've never thought of that. Carrot & turnip mash is delish! I'm definitely pinching that meal idea and will be having it very soon.

Have a lovely day gorge :) xxx

That's fantastic, if love to be in the 10s!!
Just a quick question..can you have beans on a red day? I'm interested in introducing them into my SW journey :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You can have them, but they need to be Synned! Roughly 4 Syns per 100g on Red xx

You can have them, but they need to be Synned! Roughly 4 Syns per 100g on Red xx

Spot on, but you can also have 150g as a hexb. That's been a lifesaver for me as it means we can have beans on toast on a red day! :)

Spot on, but you can also have 150g as a hexb. That's been a lifesaver for me as it means we can have beans on toast on a red day! :)

Ooh cool! I wouldn't have known that, there's no way I could ever use my healthy extra for beans lol! I always use them for either cereal, bread or HiFi / cereal bars. It is handy to know though! X

Hi Stevie, I know you like a few of the salads from Tesco. Any ideas on syn values for a couple of them? I need a quick fix at lunch today. Or anything from Tesco really lol as that's closest for work today x

Hi Stevie, I know you like a few of the salads from Tesco. Any ideas on syn values for a couple of them? I need a quick fix at lunch today. Or anything from Tesco really lol as that's closest for work today x

My faves are the falafel and butternut squash (Free on EE and Green) or the chilli chicken noodle (2.5 Syns on EE and Red).

Not sure if you like seafood (I don't), but they do a Healthy Living king prawn salad with thousand island dressing (3 Syns on EE and Red) and a Healthy Living prawn pasta salad (3.5 Syns on EE and Green).

Hope this helps! :) x

Back