The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Just catching up on the last week Stevie, amazing loss for you last week, well done!

Enjoy 12 years a slave, I've not seen it as yet but heard very good reports

I'm sure you havnt gained Hun, don't worry. We all have days like that! X

Morning diary, happy weigh day! Thanks for the "good luck"s ladies. Hoping for 1.5lb off tonight, I really want to see those 10's!! Fingers crossed :D

These are my eats for today...

Red

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Brunch:
- Dorset Cereals Simply Fruity Muesli (HExB) topped with Apple (S), Raspberries (SS) and a Shape 0% Raspberry Yogurt

Dinner:
- 350g Chicken Jalfrezi (8.5 Syns) served with Salad (Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Tomato (S))

Other:
- Chocolate Orange HiFi (HExB)
- Coffee made up with Milk (HExA)
- Weight Watchers Carrot Cake (4 Syns)
- Creme Egg Biscuit (4 Syns)
- 45g tube of Cadbury Mini Eggs (11 Syns)

Healthy Extra A:
250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy Extra B: 40g Dorset Cereals Simply Fruity Muesli & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns:
Weekly Syns: 103.5 / 105

Last edited:
Good luck for tonight. I'm sure you'll see a loss at the scales, you've been super good!!!

Thanks ladies, fingers crossed. Come on scales, 1.5lb off pleeeaaase!!?? :innocent0001:

sending one and half pounds off vibes...........hope they reach you in time lol !!!!

hugs xxx

sending one and half pounds off vibes...........hope they reach you in time lol !!!!

hugs xxx

Hehe thanks lovely Sue!!

Think you must have also sent some Sunny Spain vibes as it is glorious here today. It's a shame but we have just had to draw the blinds in the office as the sun was glaring off our computer screens. Hope it is like this on Friday when I am off again!! :) xxx

Awww look at my new display pic!! It's me as a kid wearing a little princess crown lol! Found it and had to set it as my display picture on here - it seemed fitting lol :D

Loving the pic! :D

Aww love the pic, always a princess!

Good luck tonight hun, really hoping you see those 10's xxx

OH MY GOD!!!

-1.5lb...

I am in the 10's!

And I have just 13.5lb to go until target!!

I am on Cloud 9 :D

Back