The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Well done Stevie!

Yey well done :D

Thank you very much everyone, so over the moon! :D

Fantastic news, well done stevie! Xx

Well done!!!!!!

Yay well done :D xxxx

Morning diary, happy Wednesday! My second day of the working week. Last one tomorrow and then I'm off again until Monday! I worked out yesterday that I have two more three day weeks and a four day week before I'm back "full time". That will only be for one week and then it's the Easter Bank Holidays, which means two more four day weeks! Then again, one more full week and then it will be the May Day Bank holiday. Two more full weeks and then it's the Spring Bank Holiday, so another four dayer. Phwoar, I could get used to this!! :D

Still absolutely buzzing with my result last night. It's always such an amazing feeling getting into that next stone down. And also the fact that I'm now less than a stone from my target!! It's very exciting but also frightening at the same time lol. I'm well ahead of myself now with my target / Birthday goal. I've 13.5lb to lose but still 17 weeks until my Birthday! So at least that gives me quite a bit of leeway, "just in case".

In other news lol...I am off swimming tonight! It'll be the first time I've been in ages. The first time I've done exercise of any kind in ages actually! I've been doing the 30 day squat challenge, but I don't class that as exercise lol. It's just to try and tone up my legs and bum a little. But anyway, Katie and I decided we are going to start going swimming again. We always used to go, and then for one reason or another we stopped. Not sure how many lengths I will be able to manage tonight, as I will probably be worn out straight away! But I'll do as many as I can and then it gives me something to build on. The only problem is, Katie is getting a new tattoo for her birthday tomorrow. That will mean she won't be able to swim for about 6 weeks afterwards, which is a bit of a pain in the backside! But bless him, Warren has said he would come with me. I said I would be embarrassed him seeing me in a bikini. But like he says, it's nothing he hasn't really seen before :giggle: Obviously it depends what he has got going on as well, as he sometimes has fitness training / football on a Wednesday night, but we'll see! If he can't come I might even build up the courage to go on my own lol.

Anyway, this is how today is looking. Fancying a Green day today as, although I am loving my Red days at the moment, I thought pasta will be nice and quick to make for tea. I won't be back from swimming until about 7.30pm, so I wan't something I can just rustle up without too much faffing or waiting around. Have a great day everyone x

Green

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Dorset Cereals Simply Fruity Muesli (HExB) topped with Apple (S), Raspberries (SS) and a Shape 0% Raspberry Yogurt

Lunch:
- Tesco Falafel and Butternut Squash Salad
- Shape 0% Raspberry Yogurt

Dinner:
- Pasta with Quorn Meatballs (S) and Vegetables (Mushrooms (S), Red Onion (S) and Peppers (S)) in a Spicy Tomato Sauce (Chopped Tomatoes (S) and Crushed Chillies (S)). Topped with Cheese (HExA)

Other:
- Banana
- Christmas Pudding HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 40g Low Low Grated Cheese
Healthy Extra B: 40g Dorset Cereals Simply Fruity Muesli & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns:
Weekly Syns: 0 / 105

Last edited:
Morning Stevie, how are you today miss skinny minny? :D

How's the 30 day squat challenge coming on? xxx

Hi hun! Doing good thanks, hope you are too! What am I saying, of course you are. After that result last night!! :D

30dsc going well thank you! I did fall behind by a day - I started on the 1st March so should be on day 12 today (rest day), but I'm only on day 11 (110 squats). I totally forgot about them one day over the weekend, so ended up having an extra rest day, but caught up with what I should have done the next day instead. They are definitely getting easier! I did my squats in the toilets at work yesterday on my lunch break lol! Wanted to get them done so I could just relax after group last night - thank God nobody walked in and saw me! :giggle: xxx

Congrats Stevie so so happy for you! good luck on the swimming, I was planning on starting again but will have to wait until after my couple of days away on work. I started out using Kieran as my safety blanket but I actually prefer going on my own despite my insecurities. It means you can just get on with it and push yourself. I didn't want to turn into one of those women that chills in the shallow end catching up and then wondering why they never burnt calories! :p I have a chilli chicken noodle salad for lunch today! I hope I like it considering how much you do!

Oh swimming is great exercise, it uses all your muscles and is great for toning. Try and pluck up the courage to go by yourself, I find it gives you time to de-stress and relax as well as exercise at the same time lol.
I know what you mean about your other half seeing you in a bikini though, it's totally different compared to underwear / the noody ;) haha. I bet you have a great body though. If you don't mind me asking is your weight spread evenally over your body, that sounds strange but do you have any 'problem areas' that you are trying to target?

Good job on the squats as well, doing them in works toilet is defo dedication :) xxx

Congrats Stevie so so happy for you! good luck on the swimming, I was planning on starting again but will have to wait until after my couple of days away on work. I started out using Kieran as my safety blanket but I actually prefer going on my own despite my insecurities. It means you can just get on with it and push yourself. I didn't want to turn into one of those women that chills in the shallow end catching up and then wondering why they never burnt calories! :p I have a chilli chicken noodle salad for lunch today! I hope I like it considering how much you do!

It's silly really - I used to go to classes on my own, so not really sure why swimming would be any different lol. I know what you mean about the ladies chilling in the shallow end lol, it always makes me laugh. Like, what is the point? You may as well go to the cafe for a catch up or something, why waste money paying to use the pool when you're not going to swim lol :giggle: I do like someone to go with though, as I'm pretty competetive. I have someone to push myself against that way, and I always like to try and do an extra length to beat them lol :p Looking forward to it.

Hope you enjoy the salad. Love 'em!! x

Oh swimming is great exercise, it uses all your muscles and is great for toning. Try and pluck up the courage to go by yourself, I find it gives you time to de-stress and relax as well as exercise at the same time lol.
I know what you mean about your other half seeing you in a bikini though, it's totally different compared to underwear / the noody ;) haha. I bet you have a great body though. If you don't mind me asking is your weight spread evenally over your body, that sounds strange but do you have any 'problem areas' that you are trying to target?

Good job on the squats as well, doing them in works toilet is defo dedication :) xxx

It's funny isn't it lol. He's obviously seen me in underwear and my birthday suit lol, but for some reason a bikini feels different. I don't know why, it's madness :giggle:

I'm not sure really. For me, I think my legs are like tree trunks. And I also think that the tops of my arms are quite large. And my tummy is also still quite sticky-outy. But when I say this to other people they all say I'm mad! In our own heads we tend to look a lot different to reality. But I'd say the main thing I want to work on is my legs, hence the squats hehe. Think I'll do the same again today - obviously don't have my weight vest with me, but with swimming and what-not tonight it'll be quite nice to get them done and dusted again! xxx

Back