The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Hi stevie sorry not posted in ages , I always pop by and read tho,
I'm so pleased you saw the 10's so deserved, that target certificate had got your name on it already , just packed away waiting for you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Stevie. Be proud of yourself !!! You have been so single minded and so focused.

I feel like the golden oldie in your diary with all the bright young things who subscribe to it lol.

Do you mind me posting the following but I feel I would like to say something to Emma...........

Emma , an enormous , mega, well done . I have just read your stats......that is fantastic............

Diet: Slimming World
Height: 5ft7in
Start Date: 18/09/2012
Start Weight: 18st7.5lb
Current Weight: 11st7.5lb
Goal Weight: 11st0lb
Goal Date: 01/07/2014

Well done Stevie. Be proud of yourself !!! You have been so single minded and so focused.

I feel like the golden oldie in your diary with all the bright young things who subscribe to it lol.

Do you mind me posting the following but I feel I would like to say something to Emma...........

Emma , an enormous , mega, well done . I have just read your stats......that is fantastic............

Diet: Slimming World
Height: 5ft7in
Start Date: 18/09/2012
Start Weight: 18st7.5lb
Current Weight: 11st7.5lb
Goal Weight: 11st0lb
Goal Date: 01/07/2014

Aww fillymum that's so kind of you - Instead of filling Stevies diary up though :giggle: why don't you come and pop along to my diary (Link in my signature) I would love to see you over there :D x

OH MY GOD!!!

-1.5lb...

I am in the 10's!

And I have just 13.5lb to go until target!!

I am on Cloud 9 :D

Sorry its late but ... :talk017: WELL DONE PS !! I'm so happy you've got into the 10's ! All your hard work is paying off ! Your such an inspiration to many ! Long may the losses continue hun ! :D Hope your having another smashing day on plan . :)

Kay xx

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments!! You are all so wonderful, and you keep me going through both the good and the bad!!

Sue - of course I do not mind. I also think Emma is a massive inspiration and her stats are just incredible!! Wowzers :D

Hope everyone is having a fantastic day xxxx

Oooh, just realised I am now a Half Century as I've now lost 50lb - well, 53lb to be precise. So I have a new shiny sticker above my display pic. Pink, of course! :D

Awwww!! You all are too kind. I don't think of myself as an inspiration at all, because let's face it - I could have been at my target a bloody lifetime ago if I'd just gotten on with it instead of messing around lol! But thank you so much. Your comments are so lovely :)

Enjoyed swimming tonight and managed 25 minutes and 20 lengths. Not too bad considering it's the first time I've been in ages! It gives me something to work on anyway. The plan is to try and beat it each week, last longer / do more lengths every time.

Just tucked up in bed with a cuppa and my HiFi. So I will catch up with you all tomorrow! Sweet dreams xx

Morning diary, happy Thursday! Technically it's Friday for me, as today is my last day in the office until Tuesday. Wooohoooo!! :D

Feeling full of energy this morning, think it was the swim last night! I really enjoyed myself, and although I was knackered after 25 minutes / 20 lengths, I feel like I made a good effort and I'm looking forward to going again next week and hopefully improving on that time / distance.

Also enjoyed my Green day yesterday. They are very rare at the moment, as I'm really loving my Red days, but it was nice to have my Quorn meatballs and pasta. It was an old favourite which I hadn't had for ages, so it went down a treat!

Back to Red today, got some yummy eats planned...

Red

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Apple (S) and Strawberries (SS)
- Strawberry Danio Yogurt (1 Syn)

Lunch:
- WW Wholemeal Pitta (HExB) stuffed with Mixed Leaves (S), Cucumber (S) and Tuna Crunch (Tuna (S), Green Peppers (S), Red Onion (S) and 2 x tbsp. Lighter Than Light Mayo (1 Syn))
- Walkers Cheese & Onion French Fries (4 Syns)
- Apple (S)

Dinner:
- Chicken Breast (S) stuffed with Cheese (HExA) and wrapped in Bacon. Served with Carrot "Chips" (S), Asparagus (S) and a Mixed Leaf Salad (S)

Other:
- Chocolate Orange HiFi (HExB)
- 10 x Asda Chosen By You Flying Saucers (1 Syn)

Healthy Extra A: 40g Low Low Grated Cheese
Healthy Extra B: Weight Watchers Wholemeal Pitta & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 7
Weekly Syns: 7 / 105

Last edited:
Morning Stevie, another great looking red day for you! That tuna crunch pitta bread sounds amazing!

Swimming 20 lengths in 25 minutes is a great start. I know 1 mile is approx. 88 lengths, so if you keep beating your lengths every week you'll be at that in no time. Are you just going once a week?

Have a fab day :) xxx

Morning Stevie, another great looking red day for you! That tuna crunch pitta bread sounds amazing!

Swimming 20 lengths in 25 minutes is a great start. I know 1 mile is approx. 88 lengths, so if you keep beating your lengths every week you'll be at that in no time. Are you just going once a week?

Have a fab day :) xxx

I am not a fan of fish at all, but every now and then I do fancy a nice tuna sandwich! I'm looking forward to it.

Oh, that's good to know!! Hoping to even just beat it by 2 every week. Yeah, I'm only going once a week, for a couple of reasons really. I'm already pretty busy as it is throughout the week, and I also don't want to do too much exercise, as I did find that when I was doing loads of classes my losses weren't as good. I know I probably lost inches, but at the moment the most important thing for me is to see the numbers on the scales dropping. Anyway my plan, from next week, is that Wednesday will be class night. I'm going back to Aspire where I did classes before and I'm going to do CXWORX 5.30-6pm and then BodyCombat 6-6.45pm. And Thursdays will then become swimming night - I'll go to the adult swim which is on 8-9pm. And then obviously my squats throughout the week too. I might do more stuff when I do get to target but for now, as I say, I really don't want to risk sabotaging my results on the scales!

xxx

Happy Friday to you Stevie! Hope you enjoy a lovely long weekend :)

Happy Friday to you Stevie! Hope you enjoy a lovely long weekend :)

Thanks hun!! Hope the next hour goes quickly, I am excited to get finished :) x

Just looking at your stats...nearly 4 stone off, wow! You must feel amazing. How long a period is that over?

Just looking at your stats...nearly 4 stone off, wow! You must feel amazing. How long a period is that over?

Thank you! Quite a while - as I've said in the past I really messed around a LOT for a LONG time. I've been doing this for about 2 and a half years all together and am still not at target, which I could have been if I'd just gotten on with it and stopped all of the faffing. Nobodies fault but my own lol.

It's been since January that I've really knuckled down and had some good, solid and consistant losses. I feel like I woke up in the New Year with a total different mindset and finally ready to bring this journey to an end and hit my target - which I am currently 3.5lb ahead of my goal for hitting x

Back