The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Morning Stevie, your dinner sounds delish! You definitely need to report back to us to tell us your verdict on it. Can't wait to see the pic on IG either, because I'm finding i hard to imagine what it will look like, haha.

Have another lovely da off :) xxx

Thanks Emma! Don't think I'm going to end up doing much. Just going to have a bit of a lazy morning and have a nice bubble bath soon. Then my mam wants to go to the town this afternoon for a few bits and bobs, so I'll probably run her down there in the car and give her a hand.

Will definitely be posting a pic on IG and will try and remember to post on here too, for anyone who doesn't have it!

Have a great day xx

Morning PS :p, your foodage sounds scrummy for today and super healthy, how are you feeling about weigh in tomorrow ? Me not so good after my blow out week, expecting anything between 2-4 lbs gain :rolleyes:, but will get straight back on the SW wagon after tomorrow to shed those extra pounds off ! :D

Kayxx

Hi Kay!

I'm pretty nervous for weigh in tomorrow actually. My scales just don't seem to be budging at all - all week they've been showing either a maintain or a gain!!! Can't see how when I've been totally on plan, can't be doing with another undeserved gain! But will just have to see. Hoping that today's red day and plenty of superfree will help.

I know you're not feeling great about weigh in either, but at least it's expected. You know you have been off plan, so if you do see a gain tomorrow then at least it is justified and you know where it's come from!

Have a great day xx

Hi Kay!

I'm pretty nervous for weigh in tomorrow actually. My scales just don't seem to be budging at all - all week they've been showing either a maintain or a gain!!! Can't see how when I've been totally on plan, can't be doing with another undeserved gain! But will just have to see. Hoping that today's red day and plenty of superfree will help.

I know you're not feeling great about weigh in either, but at least it's expected. You know you have been off plan, so if you do see a gain tomorrow then at least it is justified and you know where it's come from!

Have a great day xx

Yep your right, I am expecting it so in a way feel more relaxed than I would on a week where I know I've worked really hard . I'm sure today you'll be able to pull back, drink plenty of water and I've got my fingers crossed, I'm sure the scales will be kind to you tomorrow hun. :) Hope you enjoy the rest of you day.

Kay xx

Hope you're enjoying your day off!! I've been checking out your *********. Everything looks so good!!!!! I'm gonna start mine properly tomorrow. What app do you use when you write down your weight loss or about swimming etc? I'm a bit new to stuff like that.
Good luck for weigh in this week.

Hope you're enjoying your day off!! I've been checking out your *********. Everything looks so good!!!!! I'm gonna start mine properly tomorrow. What app do you use when you write down your weight loss or about swimming etc? I'm a bit new to stuff like that.
Good luck for weigh in this week.

Thanks hun. I am so addicted to IG - I use it more than anything else to track my food / progress. Love it!

The app for the writing is TextCutie. Or some people also just use their notes bit on the iPhone and screenshot that. Whatever you prefer :)

Thanks for the luck, will feedback tomorrow night with how WI goes! x

TY. I love seeing your's it gives me lots of ideas, especially the treats you have lol

Morning diary, happy Tuesday!! And happy weigh day to all of my fellow Tuesday weighers :)

Not too sure how WI will go tonight. Have been totally on plan, but once again the scales don't seem to be behaving. I kept off them this morning, but when I had a peek yesterday they kept showing a gain or a maintain. Grrr, I hope that's not the case tonight!!

Not looking forward to group as much as usual tonight, as Nic's not going to be there - she's on training this week. Not that there is anything wrong with the cover consultants, they are just no Nic lol. She is one of a kind! I'll still stay to group though. I'm on the social team so do the pay or shop, and I like to have a catch up with other members. Just hope everyone doesn't slink off home when they realise it's not Nic, as that's usually the case lol!!

Trying some of that new Oat So Simple multigrain porridge for breakie this morning. Nic had posted on our FB page that it was now a HExB, so I picked some up in Tesco on Friday morning. Haven't tried it yet, but looking forward to it!

This is how today is looking...

Red

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Oat So Simple Multigrain Fruit Muesli Porridge (HExB) with Milk (HExA), Raspberries (SS) and Blueberries (S)

Lunch:
- Tesco Flame Grilled Chunky Chicken Breast Pieces (S)
- Strawberry Danio (1 Syn)

Dinner (Indian Takeaway):
- 350g Chicken Jalfrezi (8.5 Syns) served with an Onion Bhaji (8.5 Syns) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Tomato (S))

Other:
- Chocolate Orange HiFi (HExB)
- 2 x Weight Watchers Milk Chocolate Digestive Biscuits (4 Syns)
- Cadbury Creme Egg Biscuit (4 Syns)
- Peanut Butter KitKat Chunky (13 Syns)
- 9 x Asda Chosen By You Bubblegum Mini Marti's (4.5 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy Extra B: Sachet of Oat So Simple Multigrain Fruit Muesli Porridge & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 43.5
Weekly Syns: 105 / 105

Last edited:
Good luck for WI.
It frustrates me when people go when it's not the normal consultant. I agree it's not the same as my consultant knows me inside out and actually knows some of the stuff I have had to deal with in the last year so can understand why I find it tough sometimes, however I often learn stuff from the new consultant as they have different ideas than our normal one.
Have a good day

Morning Stevie, I'm in the exact same boat as you! I feel really fat today, but haven't looked on my scales because I know it'll show a gain or a maintain and I don't fancy crying on a Tuesday morning lol

Good luck for WI tonight, I'm sure you'll get the loss you deserve :) xx

Good luck. I've got the multigrain porridge but the honey flavour I think I may have some for supper tonight :)

I'm the same feeling a little bloated but the past couple of days I've felt a lot more on control.

Loving ********* ATM too. Lots of inspiration x

Thanks lovely ladies. Will report back later on!! :) xx

Upping the exercise can cause water retention so if you maintain/gain that will be the only reason for it, and it will disperse eventually and give you a massive loss.(Been there done that).Your Food has been AMAZING this week so fingers crossed for you :D

Upping the exercise can cause water retention so if you maintain/gain that will be the only reason for it, and it will disperse eventually and give you a massive loss.(Been there done that).Your Food has been AMAZING this week so fingers crossed for you :D

Hopefully not as I've only done a bloody hours swimming!! But then that's partly the reason I stopped exercising before - because it was affecting the scales. I really hope not anyway, because I've been enjoying it. But I know if I see a gain / maintain tonight because of it, I am likely to throw the towel in and give in again. That's just the way my mind works. Anyway, we shall see!

Hopefully not as I've only done a bloody hours swimming!! But then that's partly the reason I stopped exercising before - because it was affecting the scales. I really hope not anyway, because I've been enjoying it. But I know if I see a gain / maintain tonight because of it, I am likely to throw the towel in and give in again. That's just the way my mind works. Anyway, we shall see!

I've kind of done the same Stevie... I'm signed up for a 10k though so need to start training more and more, I dropped the training a little bit this week, but going to start up again from Thursday. I hate the way our bodies work sometimes!! lol

Good luck for WI, I hope its just as enjoyable.

How was breakfast? I had the Special K granola last week, which was surprisingly nice, I do like granola for breakie.

Thanks Michelle, fingers crossed!!

Breakfast was pretty nice actually! I am not usually a massive fan of porridge, so won't have it all of the time, but it was quite tasty. It had raisins / sultanas in (can never tell the difference lol!) which added a nice texture to it. I think they are handy for work, especially as they come in a little sachet. Plus on the sachet it has a line, that you just fill up with milk / water, so no need to measure anything!

Have been eyeing up the granola so pleased to hear it was nice! That will be next on my list (along with some puffed wheat) once I eat up my supply of cereals! I already have the oat so simple porridge, normal porridge oats, muesli, weetabix, and weetabix minis to be used up lol!! x

Good luck for WI tonight Stevie :)

Back