The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Aww bless you Stevie - I know exactly how you feel rushing home like that! My mum is a nightmare for letting anyone help her so when she does ask me to do something, I'm always paranoid I will forget! Glad you made it back in time, even if it meant your morning got off to a less than calm start!

Great news about the scales hun. It realy wouldn't surprise me if it had just been the stress and emotion of the last few weeks making you hold onto water etc. Looks like that's starting to ease off now and things will get back to where they should be. Don't let the numbers bother you too much - you know the plan works - look at your signature and remember how proud you should be of how far you've come.

Hope you have a lovely Friday. xxx

Sounds like me! I forget everything.
Your day sounds yummy and good news about the bloat shifting. I'm feeling really bloated lately, hoping it does one over the weekend.

Aww Hun at least You remembered in the end. I'm like that at the best of times, never mind if I was going through what you are! Dunno what I'll be like when I move out in the next couple of weeks, probably forget about the bin all the time LOL

loveiy it food day you've got planned Hun, I'm having burgers tomorrow, love them! Will be making syn free barbecue sauce to go with ;) I'm sure your weight will go back down over the weekend.

I would have joined you all with Jeremy Kyle but because I was off work today I slept in til 11am oops! Totally not like me lol must have needed it x

Quick food diary for the day, off to get my nails done at 10! :)

Will update with anything else I have as the day goes on.

Happy Saturday all x

Extra Easy

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Apple (S) and Strawberries (SS)
- Tesco Healthy Living Mango and Passionfruit Yogurt (1 Syn)

Lunch:
- Finn Crisp (HExB) topped with Tuna Crunch (Tinned Tuna (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S) and 2 x tbsp. Lighter Than Light Mayo (1 Syn)) and Cucumber (S)

Dinner (Homemade Nando's):
- Chicken Breast (S) marinated in 1 x tbsp Nando's Medium Peri Peri Marinade (0.5 Syns), Grilled Halloumi (HExA), Corn on the Cob, and a Mixed Leaf Salad (S)

Other:
- Passionfruit Danio (1.5 Syns)
- Rhubarb and Custard Nakd bar (6 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 35g Halloumi
Healthy Extra B: 6 x Finn Crisp

Daily Syns: 10
Weekly Syns: 30 / 105

Last edited:
You could add some potato wedges or a jacket to your tea, cos it's looking like a red day! X

I may just do that! Not feeling particularly hungry today, but will see how I feel later. May have either potato wedges or some rice x

Had my nails done...
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1396092925.756322.jpg
Very girly me thinks!

Also just hopped on the scales. I just can't keep off them at the minute! And they were showing 10st 11lb!! That would be fantastic, but trying not to get my hopes up as that was just in underwear and still have a few more days until weigh in yet. But looks like it's FINALLY moving in the right direction again :)

Loving the nails Hun, can't beat a manicure. Always cheers me up when I'm feeling down. Full of cold at the moment, so I painted mine a bright blue colour. :) Sorry to hear about your grandad.

I'm glad the scales are going where you want them, fingers crossed for a nice loss on WI. You deserve it xx

Morning diary, happy Sunday. And a Happy Mothers Day to all of you mothers out there. Hope you all have a lovely day.
Just a quick food diary today. I realise it looks a bit bare! For the first time this week I have skipped breakfast, which is one thing I was trying not to do. The plan was to eat little and often. But we didn't get up until late, in fact I've not long come home. Not feeling particularly hungry but just had a coffee whilst I'm waiting for lunch to cook. Also not sure what tea will be yet, depends how hungry I am after lunch, as it's going to be pretty big and filling! We'll see anyway.
Not up to much today. Going to tuck into this dinner soon, then have a nice bath. I've given my mam her mothers day gifts, but need to pop down and see my nanna with hers later. My uncle Col has taken her out for the day, so will go down later this afternoon when she's back. And then it will just be a bit of a lazy day, chilling out before work tomorrow. It'll be the first Monday I've worked in about a month! I was meant to be off again, but had to swap my days around with the funeral being Thursday. Still a short week though as I'm obviously off Thursday and also Friday, so it's not the end of the world.

Anyway, have a great day everyone. Will update my eats as and when they happen :)

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
- None, didn't get up until late!

Lunch:
- 3 x Quorn Low Fat Sausages with Mashed Potato made with Milk (HExA) and 1 x tsp Wholegrain Mustard (0.5 Syns). Served with Carrots (S), Broccoli (S), Mangetout (S), Leeks (S), Peas (SS), Sweetcorn and a Knorr Beef Stock Pot for Gravy

Dinner:
- Weight Watchers Wholemeal Pitta (5 Syns) stuffed with Salad (Lettuce (S), Red Onion (S) and Peppers (S)) and 1 x tbsp Lighter Than Light Mayo (0.5 Syns)

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExA)
- Cadbury Creme Egg Biscuit (4 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light

Weekly Syns: 40 / 105

Last edited:
Saw your gravy on IG, is it the knorr stock pot only that you used?! I've never tried this always syn bisto granules! X

Yeah I just used a Knorr beef stock pot and boiling water, then microwaved a bit and it seems to thicken up a little. It's lovely, and Syn free! I hate using Syns for gravy lol x

Hey PS :), just been catching up on your diary. I laughed at the bin storey, that's something I would have done :p. I love the colour of your nail polish its gorgeous, I love all shades of pink . I'm really happy that you sound in such positive spirits this week hun and even more happier that the scales seem to be going down in the right direction. I hope this Tuesday you me and Emma all have a good loss. Fingers crossed for the Tuesday weighers :D. Hope you've had a smashing weekend !

Kay xx

Morning diary. It was a shock to the system getting out of bed this morning! I'm all to pot with the clocks changing. Even though it's only by an hour, it really throws you!! It's also the first Monday I will have worked in a month! So when my alarm was going off this morning I really could have just ignored it and gone back to sleep. Nevermind, I'm here now so hopefully the day will go nice and quick.

Have done another naughty scales hop this morning, and I am showing as 10st 12lb. Not the lightest it's been in the last few days, but that would still be a 2lb loss from last Tuesday. They are down, and hopefully they stay down!!

I haven't mentioned on here before (as I know there have been some heated debates about it) but this week, as well as sticking to Slimmning World, I've been keeping an eye on my calories using MyFitnessPal. It reckons that for my height and weight, to lose 1lb a week, I should be eating around 1360 calories a day. I have to say that I have found it a real eye opener, and it's definitely helped with the portion control aspect! Instead of just piling pasta / potatoes / etc onto my plate, I've been putting some thought into it. Having a bit less, upping my SuperFree etc. I know Free food is Free food, but I do think we can overdo it a bit. Don't get me wrong, I haven't been weighing everything precisely, just as a rough idea. As much as Slimming World does not go off calorie counting, essentially if you eat too many calories then you are going to gain weight. Anyway, it's been really interesting to realise that acutally, a lot of the time I probably just ate for the sake of it. Because it was "Free" or because I still had Syns left to use. This week, after my meals, I've had a nice satisfied feeling. Rather than the usual "stuffed-to-the-brim-and-can't-move-off-the-couch" feeling I would get. I know it's quite controversial, but I think I'll see how it goes and probably continue to track my calories alongside SW. As it does seem to be doing the trick! And I like the feeling of control.

Anyway, this is how today is looking. Warren is coming for tea tonight and has requested pizza chicken lol, yes sir! Good job it was already my plan to have that tonight. I won't tell him that though, I think it makes him feel special thinking I am making it especially for him lol ;)

Have a great day everyone, hope Monday goes relatively smoothly...

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
- Dorset Cereals Simply Fruity Muesli (HExB) topped with Strawberries (SS), Raspberries (SS), Blueberries, Grapes, and a Strawberry Danio (1 Syn)

Lunch:
- Roasted Butternut Squash and Red Pepper Soup (Butternut Squash (S), Red Pepper (S), Stock, Garlic and Chilli)
- Banana Bread Nakd bar (4.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Butterflied Chicken Breast (S) topped with Tomato Puree, Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Jalapenos (S) and Mozzarella (HExA). Served with Sweet Potato Wedges and a Mixed Leaf Salad (S)

Other:
- Original Soreen Lunchbox Loaf (4.5 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 45g Mozzarella
Healthy Extra B: 40g Dorset Cereals Simply Fruity Muesli

Weekly Syns: 50 / 105

Last edited:
Morning Hun. I'm knackered this morning with the clock change!

All digits crossed for you that those numbers stay down or get lower! I personally think regarding calorie counting that it's your diet and you can do what you like with it. If slimming world with some awareness for calories works for you then how can there by any problem with it. I did slimming world then adapted it after a few months to incorporate healthy fats and cut down on complex carbs and that works best for me. We are not saying slimming world isn't a great plan but that as we've got nearer target there are some other tools we had incorporated to help us :)

I love how you're making Warren feel special by making him his requested tea ;) hehe

Have a lovely Monday xxxx

Back