The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

amazing!!! Well done xx

5lbs!!! Stevie - you are amazeballs! We are having pizza topped chicken tomorrow - hopefully using your recipe will be a good omen for me this week :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks everyone, I am so happy and excited!! Wow, 4 stone. I never thought I would get this far.

I'm now 10.5lb away from target. And I have 12 weeks to go until my birthday. So it should be doable, fingers crossed :D

Ooh, also. I bought 4 boxes of the salted caramel HiFi's at group tonight. Had heard so many good things about them so wanted to stock up lol! Just had one for supper as my HExB and OMG they are amazeballs!!! Have gone downstairs and got another one for 6 Syns lol. Think I'm going to be hooked!

Thanks again for all of the lovely comments. Will catch up properly with everyone tomorrow. Night night xx

Gooood morning campers!! I am SUCH a happy bunny this morning :D

Just been updating my stats and signature, and I really can't believe that I am 4 stone lighter!! On any other "diet" I'd done in the past, I'd gotten to about 1.5stone then given up and piled it all (and more!) back on again. So to reach 2st was mind blowing, nevermind 4st! I am feeling so so proud of myself and even more motivated than before to get to target and finish off what I started. Only 10.5lb to go now - can you believe that!?

Looking forward to another fantastic, yummy week on plan! As I briefly mentioned yesterday, my plan for this week is to try and have a few Syn Free / low Syn days. The reason being it's Warren's birthday on Monday, and we may be going to Pizza Express for tea. If we do, I definitely want pizza and have already decided I will have one of there Leggera pizzas. Those are the ones with the whole cut in the middle and filled with salad. They are 25 Syns for the whole thing, which personally I don't think is bad at all!! Anyway, I obviously want to make sure I have plenty of Syns left for that. I know it's the day before weigh in, but as long as I'm within my Syns allowance then I don't see why I can't have a loss!

Also this weekend I am making a huge chocolate cake for the birthday boy! It is a devils food chocolate cake with chocolate fudge icing, and then I'm decorating the outside of the cake with white and milk chocolate fingers and the top with those "Vice Versas" chocolates. About 40 million Syns for the whole thing then I'd say!! :giggle: So will have to refrain from licking any bowls / spoons / fingers. I managed it before when I made him brownies / shortbread for Valentines, so I know I can do it again!

Other than those couple of things, I have nothing else that could get in the way this week. Obviously it's Easter weekend, but I should be fine. For those of you who have seen photos of my Syn cupboard on IG, you will see how much chocolate I have in there. Some of it has been there months - I still have Christmas chocolate in there - and it's not yet been touched. I think I'll allow myself half an Easter egg shell on Sunday (26.5 Syns for the whole egg, so will say 13.5 for half) and that will be it for this week. I will make it last a while :)

OMG!! Also. I cannot express how nice the salted caramel HiFi's are!! As I said last night, I saved my HExB for one after tea, and then had to go downstairs and get another one for 6 Syns. They are amazing, but very moreish!! I can't wait for supper tonight so that I can have another one. I've been awake since 6am and it's literally all I've thought about lol! Seriously hooked already.

Wow, I've written War and Peace this morning! Will toddle off now to get around the diaries. Have a great day everyone xx

Extra Easy

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Raspberries (SS) and Blueberries topped with a Strawberry Muller Light

Lunch:
- Chicken Salad (Chicken (S), Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)
- Strawberries (SS)

Dinner:
- Chicken (S), Bacon and Spring Onion (S) Risotto made with Low Low Spread (HExA). Served with a Mixed Leaf Salad (S)

Other:
- Salted Caramel HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 60g Low Low Spread
Healthy Extra B: 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 0
Weekly Syns: 0 / 105

Last edited:
I'm hungry from reading your post, I LOVE Pizza Express. You'll have a great time when you've planned for it and saved up some syns. It'll be a big treat for you (and for Warren of course, happy birthday!)

Can't risk buying those HiFi bars, I'll eat them all in a couple of sittings ;)

Oh well done poppet! So happy for you :D
X

Ooh I love it when you're full of motivation! It inspires me more!

Someone on our team is leaving this week so lots of treats. I will have some within syns and that will be all!

Have a lovely day xx

Ooh I love it when you're full of motivation! It inspires me more!

Someone on our team is leaving this week so lots of treats. I will have some within syns and that will be all!

Have a lovely day xx

Thanks Laura. I always say planning is the key! And look at that - you have your plan in place already. Woop! Have a great day lovely lady xx

Good idea with the easter egg on sunday! I've asked people to not buy me any, but my mum said she's got me a mini bunny so might allow for that on sunday.
I'm gradually working my way through your diary. There is so much good stuff in here. No wonder you have got to 4 stone! Your amazing!

Back