The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Morning Stevie,

Have you ever considering taking up wearing a chef hat for a living? Haha. Your foods sounds delicious as always.

Well done on the controlled chocolate synage last night. It's hard, I know especially when you have someone else munching on sweet treats at the same time. I know when I had some Easter Egg on Tuesday I found it proper hard to resist eating the full lot! What I've done though is weighed it out and put it in the fridge in little sandwich bags, so I know when I want pure chocolate I can have a bag for 10 syns :)

With regards to the PF, are you drinking plenty of water? Try some green tea as well, I know that helps me.

Have a great day / weekend xx

Hehe! Funny you should say that - Warren said I was "top chef" last night lol! He loves the pizza chicken I make. And even though we were still like Hungry Horace after tea last night we really enjoyed it and both said we could have eaten another plate full lol!

Was very proud for not going the whole hog last night and joining in with Warren's naughtiness lol. I was especially proud for just having half of the egg shell and putting the other half back. And for not even sniffing the little packet of Mini Eggs that came with it! It's so easy once it's open to scoff the whole thing lol! Great idea to break it up into handy little grab bags - I know a few people who have done that and it's such a good way to make sure you stay on plan!

I do generally drink quite a bit of water. Especially when I'm at work - I'm always filling my water / squash cup up. But will see if I've got any green tea in my drawer and give that a go too! Thanks hun.

Have a great weekend xx

I have got a serious case of the munchies today!!!!

Here's you mate I hate totm argghhh !! Xxx

I don't know whats wrong with me! Since last night I've just been on a proper munch fest. Thankfully all on plan and accounted for, but have used 14.5 Syns already today! And still have all afternoon / night to go. Grrr xxx

I don't know whats wrong with me! Since last night I've just been on a proper munch fest. Thankfully all on plan and accounted for, but have used 14.5 Syns already today! And still have all afternoon / night to go. Grrr xxx

I really know how you feel lovely why us all the sweet stuff so bad for us when were woman who need it haha Xxx

I really know how you feel lovely why us all the sweet stuff so bad for us when were woman who need it haha Xxx

Seemingly it's not just a woman thing - Warren has just text to let me know he's eaten 6 Warburtons crumpets, 2 slices of toast and is now attacking a bag of Mini Eggs. Lol, fatty!! At least if he eats them now there'll be less temptation for me when I pop round for an hour or so after work lol! xxx

23.5 Syns yesterday. 34 Syns today. What is wrong with me!!!

Is totm due ?

I'm on the couch now feeling sickly Xxx

No, Mother Nature paid me a visit last week! Didn't have cravings then but seem to have them this week instead. Grrr, the joys of being a girl! Xxx

How many syns are you up to for the week? x

57.5 Syns in total so far. I still have 4 days until weigh in and 47.5 Syns left. So as long as I reign it in a bit I should still be okay. It's more than 10 Syns a day.

Anyway, the scales don't seem to have been affected by it. They are down to 10st 9lb this morning! :) x

57.5 Syns in total so far. I still have 4 days until weigh in and 47.5 Syns left. So as long as I reign it in a bit I should still be okay. It's more than 10 Syns a day.

Anyway, the scales don't seem to have been affected by it. They are down to 10st 9lb this morning! :) x

Phew, at least you've not gone over syns.

Yipeeee at least the scales are not affected x

Hellooo everybody. Happy Saturday! I'm a bit late in posting today. My laptop is playing up so I've borrowed my dads so I can update my food diary. I could do it on my phone, but it never gets the formatting right. And I'm a bit OCD when it comes to my diary layout lol!!

Can you believe it. Woke up bright and breezy this morning. Got all my kit on ready to go for a nice brisk walk. Opened the door to go. And the heavens opened!! It started absolutely chucking it down. It's stopped now, but I've kind of lost my motivation. Maybe I'll go this afternoon instead. I do have another 8 hours to kill until Warren will be home from work! I'll pop round and see him for an hour or two tonight - not too long though as he's back at work at 7am tomorrow.

Had an epic breakfast this morning!! In fact, the whole day is looking pretty good to me. Mmmm!! Trying to keep my Syns a bit lower today. As between Thursday and Friday alone I used 57.5!! Lol. Had a bit of a mad case of the munchies me thinks.

Anyway, this is how today is looking...

Success Express

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Wholemeal Roll (HExB) with 3 x Quorn Low Fat Sausages (S), Mushrooms (S) and Onion (S)

Lunch:
- Broth (Bacon, Pearl Barley, Yellow Split Peas (S), Marrowfat Peas (S), Green Split Lentils (S), Red Split Lentils (S), Carrots (S), Swede (S), Onion (S), Leeks (S) and Celery (S))

Dinner:
- Steak with Spicy Sweet Potato Wedges, 2 x tbsp. Lighter Than Light Mayo (1 Syn) and Roasted Vegetables (Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S))
- Strawberry Danio (1 Syn)

Other:
- 2 x Weight Watchers Chocolate Digestive Biscuits (4 Syns)
- 2 x Cadbury Time Outs (9 Syns)
- Salted Caramel HiFi (HExB)
- Coffee made up with Milk (HExA)

Healthy Extra A:
250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy Extra B: 60g Wholemeal Roll & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 15
Weekly Syns: 72.5 / 105

Last edited:
Good luck with sticking with your syns today. I've been on track all week but my scales aren't budging in the slightest. If anything they are 0.5lb on. :-(

Your day looks yummy though!! We're on nando's homemade tonight so excited for it.

Good luck with sticking with your syns today. I've been on track all week but my scales aren't budging in the slightest. If anything they are 0.5lb on. :-(

Your day looks yummy though!! We're on nando's homemade tonight so excited for it.

Have definitely been more in control of them today - only had 5 so far! By this point yesterday I'd had 25 lol!! Might take something nice with me to Warren's, a little bar of chocolate or something. And still have my HiFi left for supper. Woohoo!

Oh yummy, enjoy your Nando's hun! Love love love it xx

Seen your before and after photos on IG, wow. You look amazing! X

Aww thank you honey!! The comments have been mind blowing x

Aww thank you honey!! The comments have been mind blowing x[/QUOTE

I bet they have, it's amazing when you can see how far you have come.

Last class the other month, we all had to lift stone bags of potatoes. To lift what we have lost and want to lose. It's amazing to lift 1 stone and see how heavy it is, to then think you carry around how ever many bags every day.

X

Back