The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Morning diary. Weigh day beckons! Not exactly sure how tonight will go, after last nights biscuitgate. My scales were showing 10st 10.5lb this morning, which would be my 3lb gain from last week gone. But I have a feeling they may go up a little by the time I have something to eat and get weighed at 4.30pm. I don't know, we shall see. I will be very disappointed in myself though if I don't get at least that 3lb off.

One thing I am proud of though, is that for once I managed to draw a line under it and move on. Usually it would have led to eating crap until the minute I got weighed. But I had my biscuit binge, then got straight back on it. Had tea, had my HiFi bar for supper and then straight back on it again this morning.

I know it will take me over my weekly Syns (probably already over them at this point - not sure how many I had last night), but I am still going to be having my half an Easter egg shell tonight. I don't want to deprive myself. Tea will be on plan though. It won't just be a big weigh night black hole. But I'll still treat myself to the Easter Egg.

Actually looking forward to getting weighed and starting a fresh week tomorrow.

This is how today is looking...

Success Express

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Weetabix (HExB) with Milk (HExA), Raspberries (SS) and Blueberries

Lunch:
- Mik Chocolate Special K Chewy Delight (4.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Spicy Potato Wedges topped with Chilli (EL Mince, Red Onion (S), Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Carrot (S), Celery (S), Chopped Tomatoes (S), Tomato Puree and Red Kidney Beans) and Cheese (HExA)

Other:
- Salted Caramel HiFi (HExB)
- Half a Cadbury Easter Egg Shell (13.5 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk & 30g Red Leicester
Healthy Extra B: 2 x Weetabix & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 18
Weekly Syns: 103 + biscuit binge = ??? / 105

Last edited:
Hi hun :), hope your well. I won't be joining you and Emma today, I am down for Hols this week, but I know you have done Success Express and wanted to wish you good luck for tonight hun, hope you do super ! :D

Kay xx

2.5lb off. Bit gutted I didn't manage that extra half, but as Mother Nature has literally just landed (probably explains biscuitgate) I'm pleased I've still lost!

Have to admit I'm being 'naughty' tonight though and treating myself to pizza and chips. Not because I'm in a huff. Just because I fancy it! And I know if I don't get it out of my system now it will be niggling there all week. Back to it in the morning :)

2.5lb off. Bit gutted I didn't manage that extra half, but as Mother Nature has literally just landed (probably explains biscuitgate) I'm pleased I've still lost!

Have to admit I'm being 'naughty' tonight though and treating myself to pizza and chips. Not because I'm in a huff. Just because I fancy it! And I know if I don't get it out of my system now it will be niggling there all week. Back to it in the morning :)

Yay ! Well done PS that's brill ! :D So happy for you, I know that 4st award will be yours next week for sure ! Hope you enjoy the rest of your evening hun, pizza sounds lush ! :)

Kay xx

Yay ! Well done PS that's brill ! :D So happy for you, I know that 4st award will be yours next week for sure ! Hope you enjoy the rest of your evening hun, pizza sounds lush ! :)

Kay xx

I got my 4st award two weeks ago hun! But gained 3lb last week and only lost 2.5lb tonight. So will be back at my 4st award in half a lb.

Am lagging behind with my birthday / target goal though. 11lb to go and 10 weeks. Which baring in mind next weekend I have a full day eating / drinking in York with the girls. So will have a gain that week for sure! But all I can do is my best xx

I got my 4st award two weeks ago hun! But gained 3lb last week and only lost 2.5lb tonight. So will be back at my 4st award in half a lb.

Am lagging behind with my birthday / target goal though. 11lb to go and 10 weeks. Which baring in mind next weekend I have a full day eating / drinking in York with the girls. So will have a gain that week for sure! But all I can do is my best xx

Yep I know you did, I ment getting it back :), half pound you'll do that in a sneeze lol, and 11lbs in 10 weeks is doable from a girl that lost 5.5lbs in a week ! :eek: I know you''ll do super and be at target way before your birthday. Am staying positive for you hun, always ;) xx

Depriving ourselves only makes us worse. You do right having a pizza! It's not like you're going to ruin the week over it. Just enjoy it.

I was going to be having Mother Nature this week but I decided to carry my pill on lol I like having the option of doing that. X

Well done on the loss and for being so positive about treating yourself. Sometimes we are so quick to beat ourselves up over eating nice normal food that we forget to enjoy it x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning lovelies, how are we all today? I've woken up raring to go! Lets get started with this brand new fresh week!

Really enjoyed my pizza and chips last night, it felt like such a treat! Also had my half Easter egg shell and indulged in a few more chocolates / sweeties. I couldn't move by the time I'd finished lol!! Had a quick sneaky peek at the scales this morning, and as expected they have pinged up to 10st 12.5lb. It's just bloat from last night and I'm totally fine with it, I knew it would happen. But I am back with a vengence today and back on the wagon 210%!!

Going to have a few nice red days to reduce the bloat. Here's how the first one is looking...

Red Day

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Strawberries (SS), Raspberries (SS) and Blueberries topped with a Lemon Greek Muller Light (0.5 Syns)
- 500ml bottle of Ginger and Mango flavour Sobe V-Water (2 Syns)

Lunch:
- M&S Delicious & Nutritious Teriyaki Beef Salad Bites in Mooli Ribbons with Sweet Soy Dipping Sauce (2 Syns)
- Special K Milk Chocolate Chewy Delight (HExB)

Snack:
- Strawberries (SS)
- 25g bag of Maryland Mini Cookies (6 Syns)

Dinner:
- Warm Chicken (S) and Bacon Salad (Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Mixed Leaves (S), Cucumber (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)) with Grilled Halloumi (HExA) and 1 x tbsp Lighter Than Light Mayo (0.5 Syns)

Other:
- Salted Caramel HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 35g Halloumi
Healthy Extra B: 1 x Special K Chewy Delight & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 11
Weekly Syns: 11 / 105

Last edited:
Looks like a very nice day of food ahead! I need to give prepacked salads more of a try. I'm not sure why I don't treat myself to them more often.
Well done on your loss last night, I know it wasn't quite as much as you wanted, but it must feel good to be where you're at now.
Good luck this week, I'm sure you'll do fab again next week.

Looks like a very nice day of food ahead! I need to give prepacked salads more of a try. I'm not sure why I don't treat myself to them more often.
Well done on your loss last night, I know it wasn't quite as much as you wanted, but it must feel good to be where you're at now.
Good luck this week, I'm sure you'll do fab again next week.

I love the M&S one that I'm having today. It's so tasty and so low in Syns!! You can tell it's payday though - they are too expensive for me to buy when the end of the month is nearing lol! xx

Back