The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Morning Stevie, hope you're OK. Big hugs.

One thing I've noticed from your diary yesterday & today, you're not planning to use any of your syns? You can't plan to be syn free all the time, that's maybe why you're snacking?

Slimming World is about everything in moderation and having a little bit of what you fancy. So let yourself have it!

Good lass for going to group tonight, the support form the others that have been with you throughout your journey is exactly what you need. xx

Morning Stevie, hope you're OK. Big hugs.

One thing I've noticed from your diary yesterday & today, you're not planning to use any of your syns? You can't plan to be syn free all the time, that's maybe why you're snacking?

Slimming World is about everything in moderation and having a little bit of what you fancy. So let yourself have it!

Good lass for going to group tonight, the support form the others that have been with you throughout your journey is exactly what you need. xx

Thanks Emma. The reason I'm not having Syns yesterday (although I did eat naughties I shouldn't have!) and today is because I'm still in the old week and I'm already over my Syns by about a gazillion. Hence why I'm trying to be Syn free until my official new week starts tomorrow morning, to try and limit some of the damage I've already caused. If that makes sense?

Hoping I'll pull some motivation from group tonight. Although I am really anxious about getting on the scales, even though I won't be looking. I absolutely love Mini's and the support I get on here, and I wouldn't have gotten to where I had if it wasn't for you all. But sometimes you do need some real life human-to-human support and interaction, and I'm hoping I'll get that from group tonight. Have already been speaking to Nic, my C, and I'm going to go a bit earlier so that we can have a 1:1 before everyone else arrives. She is a star xx

Stevie.

Please stop reflecting on where you were and concentrate on where you are going.

((Love)) xx

Thanks EB. Words of wisdom as always xx

Stevie I think you are def making the right decision going to group tonight! I went last week for the boost knowing that I had gained and was adamant I wasn't going to weigh in but I did and i'm glad I did because no1. it wasn't as bad as i thought and 2. although i had already gotten back on plan, i felt so ready to take on the week ahead. I hope you get the support you need from Nic and your group! x

That's brilliant that you are going to group well dune. I would use your syns today as what has been has been it's really difficult getting back on plan after being off plan and you make it harder having no syns. Enjoy group

Good luck for group tonight, I'm sure you'll get loads of help and support. It's hard getting back on plan after a break. I had a week 'off' after my exam and the first few days back on plan were hell, never felt as munchy or had such bad cravings before. 10 days later though and I'm loving SW again and back into that 'zone' where it just seems like a normal way of life. Its obvious to any of us reading your diary just how much you want this, where there's a will there's a way and I know you'll reach your goal. Just try and take each day as it comes. You've already done a great job planning your food out and getting organised, just make sure like Emma says that you use your syns so you don't feel deprived.

Good luck tonight, takes some guts to go in there when you're facing a big gain, hats off to ya xx

Hi. Yoh are an inspiration. Well done in going to group. Im looking at a 3lb gain tomorrow and you are making me want to go and face the music! Ill decide tomorrow I guess.

Let us know how you get on x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well I got myself all psyched up and ready to go. Walked into group, turned around and walked straight back out - Nic wasn't there :( She's off poorly and as much as the cover consultant is lovely, I just needed to see Nic. I already feel ashamed and embarrassed telling her how much I am failing, nevermind someone who doesn't know me at all. I literally sat in the car for about 5 minutes just crying. Called Warren and went around to his, cried some more while he hugged me and then went and bought McDonald's, alcohol and Krispy Kremes.

I'm just stuck in a catch 22 and feel like whenever I want to draw the line something gets in the way! I already don't want to go to group next week because I know that no matter how hard I work this week I'll never lose what I've gained by next Tuesday, so it will still look like a gain. And after a lot of hard work that will be devastating. So I'm going to have to hope that Nic will be there next week and go with the whole blind weigh-in thing.

Just feeling really fed up and stuck in a complete and utter rut. I hate the way I look at the moment. It repulses me every time I look down at my body or catch a glimpse of myself in a mirror. But I just don't know why I can't seem to turn this around. This tonight really has not helped at all. Ready to throw the towel in :'( :'( :'(

Oh Stevie! Hugs x maybe you should talk to Nic tomorrow and see if she feels well enough to talk on the phone to you? Then maybe you can go to another group and W.i. Just so the gain is there and done with otherwise you are going to have it hanging over you. Well done for attempting to go to group. Hugs again x

Awwwwwww bless you sound so fed up, stop thinking about the negatives & remember the positives that have come out of this, you've come so far since you walked into your first SW class, you and Warren had a fantastic week last week, most people gain weight on holiday, the holiday gain will go.

It makes me sad when you're so annoyed & fed up with yourself, you're young & want to have fun, you know what to do, just get back on track & start thinking happy thoughts, you go on holiday soon & will have a fantastic time, xx

The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown!

Nic sent me a photo message this morning with a quote: "A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not in the branch, but in her own wings. Believe in yourself"

So here I go again, another attempt to get back on plan...

Green

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Pineapple (S), Apple (S), Orange (S), Strawberries (SS) and Grapes

Lunch:
- Ryvita (HExB) topped with Laughing Cow Light (HExA) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)
- Strawberry Danio (1 Syn)

Dinner:
- Quorn Low Fat Sausages (S) served with Cheesy Sweet Potato Skins (HExA) with Jalapeños (S), Roasted Vegetables (Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S) and Red Onion (S)) and Baked Beans (SS)

Other:
- Rocky Road HiFi Light (3 Syns)
- Chocolate Orange HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 5 x Laughing Cow Light Cheese Triangles & 30g Red Leicester
Healthy Extra B: 4 x Ryvita Original & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 4
Weekly Syns: 4 / 105

Last edited:
Hi Stevie! Great plan for food! Give yourself a star for every on plan meal! Have a lovely day
That's a lovely quote btw

Last edited:
Hi Stevie! Great plan for food! Give yourself a star for every on plan meal! Have a lovely day
That's a lovely quote btw

I actually really like the thought of that. I might make myself a little reward chart. Thanks for the idea! xx

I think you need a stern talking too ;) ;)

Look, you are in no way by any stretch of the imagination fat and you really shouldn't feel repulsed at yourself. You are young and have everything going for you...not forgetting, you have done amazingly well so far.
All that's happened is you have had a taster of what its like to weigh less and now you weigh a little more, you don't like it, understandably. But really, its not the end of world, even though it flippin' well feels like it! lol

I know, I have spent my adult life doing this. Others say I look fine and yet I have such high expectations of myself and I am always trying to get back to 'a certain weight' that sometimes I just cant see the wood for the trees and unless I'm 100% perfect, then its just not worth it, when actually it is worth every bit!! What I mean is, you are already worrying about losing weight next week and it not registering because it will still show as a gain? How about just taking it in your stride and doing your best this week, it might not be 100% perfect but it can still be better than it has been the last couple of weeks, that's a good start isn't it? You know what you weigh, because you have weighed yourself at home and whilst I agree, getting weighed at group kinda feels like a fresh new start, it really doesn't mean that you still can't do this. You know you can do it, because you've done it before...and very successfully too.
Stop putting so much pressure on yourself, relax a little, it doesn't have to be all or nothing, really it doesn't. Just do your best, your best is good enough for the moment while you are on rocky waters....the 100% perfection can come later!! ;)

I really hope this helps....

I really hope this helps....

More than you know!! You are the voice of reason. Thank you very much for that :thankyou: xx

Et voila! With help from the £ Shop and a little improvisation from ones self, I now have a reward chart!

I get a smiley face (colour coordinated depending on which plan I'm following that day) for each meal / snacks that are on plan. I have a little section to record the no. of Syns for that day and then I get a super sticker ('well done' or something similar) at the end of each day if I've been 100% on plan all day.

Maybe a little infantile but I'm seriously clutching at straws at the minute and will give anything a go!!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1403701476.608871.jpg

Back