The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

well done on resisting temptation hun, and hope you got it all out when you had a cry xxx

Ah glad to hear it. You are really enjoying those wii games aren't you?! You are passing the bug on to me....heading into town in the morning and think I might purchase one of these games myself :)

My day was good ta. Apart from not going to the gym this evening. I end up doing a bit of shopping with my mum and then going for a drink, not even an alcoholic one which is unusual for me, especially on a Friday. Lol

Much planned for the rest of your weekend???

x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh yeah, you should treat yourself to one of the games. They're great fun, you'll love them! :)

Wow, well done for resisting alcohol..so much easier said than done lol! I'm sure missing the gym for one night won't hurt too much hun.

I've not got anything planned for this weekend. I'm working tomorrow, 9-2 and then will be having a night in. Then Sunday afternoon some dog walking with a friend to top up my Body Magic lol :p xx

Hey hun, well done for resisting temptation today! Bus drivers can be grade a arses at times!!!!!

I, like you are a cryer in angry situations and I hate it because it then looks like you can't handle a situation, seeing as my dream job involves having to go to court lots I don't know how i'll do then :p

Going to invest in just dance soon! really want it!:p

Katie xxx

hope you've had a good day hun x

Day 20, Extra Easy: 23/01/12

Morning everyone, thanks for your lovely comments over the weekend. Sorry I've not replied, this is the first time I've been online since Friday afternoon - I've had such a busy weekend! :)

A good friend of mine that moved to Australia has been back to visit, so a few of us went out and had a drink and a catch up. I say a 'drink' - I was minging drunk! :eek: I think I should be okay for WI tomorrow though, because I've done plenty of exercise and hadn't used a lot of Syns throughout the week anyway.

Then yesterday, my best friend Hugh came home from Scotland. He's been living there with his fiance for the past 10 months, but she's broken up with him and is being really *****y about things, so he's moved back home to his mams. So I was round there all day waiting for him to come home, and trying to cheer him up, poor lad.

It feels good to get back online and become really focused again. Here's my food for today, Stevie xx

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- MullerLight
- Kellogg's Milk Chocolate Fibre Plus (HExB)
- Orange (S)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA) Baked Beans (S) and Salad (S)

Dinner:
- Quorn Peppered Steak (S) with SW Roast Potatoes and Vegetables (S)

Total Syns for the day:
Exercise:

Last edited:
Day 21, Extra Easy: 24/01/12

Morning all, hope you're all well. I'm not feeling well this morning, have such a banging headache :( I have done for the past few days, I'm really sick of it now.

Anyway, WI tonight so I'm going to try and stay positive. Kinda excited to see how I've done - will update you all later.

Have a great day, Stevie xx

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Orange (S)
- Kellogg's Dark Chocolate & Almond Fibre Plus (HExB)

Lunch:
- Salad (S) with a small WM Roll (3 Syns)
- Banana

Dinner:
- 2 WW Tortilla Wraps (10 Syns) topped with Passatta (S), Tomato (S), Red Onion (S), Peppers (S), Sweetcorn and Cheese (HExA), served with spicy SW Wedges.

Total Syns for the day: 13
Exercise:

Last edited:
Good luck for WI, be sure to let us know how you get on !

Thanks hun, hoping for a loss this week :) Have class at 5pm so will keep you up to date xx

Hello Stevie

Good luck for you WI. Hope you have good day.:D

Thank you hun :)

Wow, I've just noticed how much weight you've lost already. :eek: 29.5lb, that's amazing!! I'm sure that you'll be at your Target in no time.

Have a fantastic week xx

Thank you hun :)

Wow, I've just noticed how much weight you've lost already. :eek: 29.5lb, that's amazing!! I'm sure that you'll be at your Target in no time.

Have a fantastic week xx

It has taken me 4 months though. I seem to manage a stone then stop for a month then another stone and a month static so it looks as though I'll be at this for a while yet. Sooooooo much to lose but I'm trying to look at it as a half or stone at a time.

My WI tonight too and looking for a good result been angelic (well apart from a run in with a hospital shop meal deal on Wed. I so need to get it moving in the right direction again.:)

Weigh In - 24/01/12

Well, not long back from WI. I'm actually pretty disappointed to say I only lost 1lb tonight. I know I shouldn't be, because I've still lost, but I can't help it. I feel really disheartened.

Oh well, tomorrow is a new week I suppose..

Well done, stay postive, as you said its still a loss. Each pound adds up :)

A you say tomorrow is a new week. :)

x

Back