The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Good luck tonight xx

Eeek, I managed a maintain!!!! :D So so happy, but it's the kick up the bum I needed. No more messing around, back to it! Woop xx

So much better than a gain!! All I wanted was a maintain so I am so happy. That's two weeks I've "gotten away with it" though, so must focus and be extra good this week :character00115: xx

Morning folks. Feeling a bit "ugh" this morning. I feel so tired and worn out lately, and I feel a bit sickly and full of cold. Just feeling quite down if I'm honest.

Decided that I wan't to really make a concious effort to up my water intake and ditch the fizzy drinks. Only when I went to Tesco this morning and bought my NAS squash, thinking it would be free, it turned out to be Syns!! Can see exactly what kind of week this will be. I hate wasting Syns.

Despite all of that I'm determined to turn things back around this week and get back on the right track. The last two weekends have been a bit messed up and I've been lucky to have lost last week and maintained this week. Must get focused and get the ball rolling again. I did so well to lose 8lb in just three weeks so I'm giving myself a kick up the backside and getting back into it.

Kicking off this fresh week with a Green day . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- Banana, Pear (S) and Satsuma (S)
- Ribena Plus Squash, No Added Sugar, Apple & Peach (1 Syn)

Lunch:
- Finn Crisp (HExB) topped with Cracked Black Pepper Low Low Spread (HExA)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Mug Shot
- Cherry Tomatoes (S)

Dinner:
- Quorn Chilli (Quorn Mince (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Mushrooms (S), Heinz 5 Beans (SS), Chopped Tomatoes (S) and Chilli Powder) served with Rice

Other:
- Mini Malteasers Bunny (3 Syns)
- Special K Dark Chocolate Chewy Delight (HExB)
- Options (2 Syns) made up with Milk (HExA)

Healthy A: 60g Low Low Spread & 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy B: 6 x Finn Crisp & 1 x Special K Chewy Delight

Glasses of Water: 8

Daily Syns: 6 / 15
Weekly Syns: 6 / 105

Last edited:
Hope you're feeling a bit perkier soon. Sounds a lot like SAD to me - get some sunshine when it does finally appear!

You're spot on what you've said about having a lucky few weeks. Try not to push it for a third week or things could turn ugly!

Well done on the water intake too. I know that's my biggest downfall! Can you get a different squash later on to save some syns? xx

Hope you're feeling a bit perkier soon. Sounds a lot like SAD to me - get some sunshine when it does finally appear!

You're spot on what you've said about having a lucky few weeks. Try not to push it for a third week or things could turn ugly!

Well done on the water intake too. I know that's my biggest downfall! Can you get a different squash later on to save some syns? xx

Thanks lovely. Definitely not going to push my look this week! I want a perfect week this week, as next weekend is my cousins engagment party so there will be alcohol involved. I figured if I have a perfect week this week, and hopefully a decent loss, then next weekend will feel like more of a "treat".

Definitely going to try and get some different squash at lunch time! It just shows you where hidden Syns can sneak in from, and I hate wasting them on things that just aren't worth it. I can't really drink plain water, it's too boring. I've had my half a Syn worth of this squash and have now switched to fruit tea until I can get something different xx

Robinson's NAS blackcurrant and apple double concentrated squash is what i live off! :) Can't stand plain water!

Vimto nas squash is free and lovely! X

Ack, I sickened myself off vimto. I drank loads of it one day when I was super hungover and now whenever I drink it it makes me feel sick. Brings back the feeling of how rough I was :giggle: I'll be sticking to Robinsons NAS Fruit & Barley from now on xx

Quick food plan for today.

I'm having another Green day . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- Porridge (HExB) made with Milk (HExA), Sweetener and Mixed Berries (S)

Lunch:
- Leftover Quorn Chilli (Quorn Mince (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Mushrooms (S), Heinz 5 Beans (SS), Chopped Tomatoes (S) and Chilli Powder)
- Nutri-Grain Elevenses Choc Chip Bake (9 Syns)

Dinner:
- Quorn (S) and Vegetable (Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S) and Passata (S)) Pasta Bake topped with Cheese (HExA)

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Healthy A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk & 40g Low Low Grated
Healthy B: 35g Porridge Oats & 2 x HiFi Light

Glasses of Water: 9

Daily Syns: 9 / 15
Weekly Syns: 15 / 105

Last edited:
Ahh God. As you have all guessed I ended up going out on Friday night haha! Resulting in the rest of the weekend being drastically off plan, doh!! I was "meant" to be being super good this week too - definitely heading for a gain on Tuesday now. Nevermind, I'm okay with it.

On the plus side - took this photo of me today. And for the first time I actually think I look really really slim and I love this photo. I also have new extensions in, fancied a new look!

View attachment 77880

Weekend is now over with, and the binge is too. Back to it in the morning, and hopefully Bokwa tomorrow night too! xx
Wow, you look so slim!!

Back