The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Hi.

Found your diary!! Well done on the losses!!! Keep it up, you have done amazing. X

Hello lovely! Thanks for stopping by :)

Thank you! I am a bit up and down at the moment but in determined to get the ball rolling again this week.

Happy Saturday x

Morning all, Happy Saturday! Just thought I'd post before I head off to the gym this morning. I'm doing CXWORX and then Body Combat so it should be another good workout!

Not really sure what I'll be doing after that. Home for brunch and a nice Radox bath, but then I have no plans for the rest of the day. Will just see where it takes me!

Not a great deal planned food-wise either. I'm still to decide what to have for dinner tonight, but will update later on.

Today is going to be Red . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Brunch:
- WW Wholemeal Pitta (HExB) stuffed with Bacon and Cheese (HExA)
- Banana

Dinner:
- Malaysian Red Pepper and Chicken Curry
(S) (from the new Taste of Asia book) (1 Syn)

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- Monster Zero Energy Drink (1 Syn)

- Half a Cadbury Easter Egg Shell (13.5 Syns)

Healthy A:
40g Low Low Grated
Healthy B: Weight Watchers Wholemeal Pitta & 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 15.5
Weekly Syns: 42 / 105

Last edited:
How you feeli g this morning? Hope gym was good. Missing it!! X

Hello lovely! Wow, feeling good this morning! Had another amazing workout - the new Combat is really growing on me. I love the new CXWORX too, so all in all a good morning :)

When I came home my mam had been making home made rock buns, one of my absolute favourites! But I resisted and am currently sat waiting for my bacon to cook. Feeling proud of that x

Hello lovely! Wow, feeling good this morning! Had another amazing workout - the new Combat is really growing on me. I love the new CXWORX too, so all in all a good morning :)

When I came home my mam had been making home made rock buns, one of my absolute favourites! But I resisted and am currently sat waiting for my bacon to cook. Feeling proud of that x

I've come to see lion king so no gym for me today but il be at combat in morning. That's 3 combats for me this week, need to change it around. You do amazing to do all the classes. Well done on the resisting!!! See, getting there!! What gym do you go to x

I've come to see lion king so no gym for me today but il be at combat in morning. That's 3 combats for me this week, need to change it around. You do amazing to do all the classes. Well done on the resisting!!! See, getting there!! What gym do you go to x

Aww, love the lion king!!

That's my 3rd combat this week too, I tend to just stick with that, with the odd cx or bl&t thrown in. Day off tomorrow though, always have a rest day on a Sunday :)

The gym I go to is called Aspire. It's in a unit on our industrial estate and it's all class based. There are no treadmills or machines or anything, all just classes. I love it, I've never enjoyed exercise until I started there! x

Ended up making the Malaysian red pepper and chicken curry from the new Taste of Asia book. Wow, it was amazing!! Here's how it turned out . . .

image-121145425.jpg

Omg that looks SO good!

Was really really nice!! So easy to make too. It's the first thing I've made from the Asia book but so far it's getting a big thumbs up!! :D

That looks stunning :)

really need to treat myself to a copy of that book

'twas boootiful! Definitely going to be making more from the book! Really impressed :)

Looks good! I've made 3 or 4 dishes from that book so far and all have been delicious! Deffo the best book so far xx

I made the ginger and garlic prawns Stevie and they were also lovely! Your curry looks lush. Next on my list is the lemon chicken and the Vietnamese chicken. Xx

Ooh I don't like fish or seafood of any kind! Glad you enjoyed them though. Mine was very yummy :) I'm definitely wanting to try the lemon chicken too - have heard good things about it. Although I've been told to use a little less lemon than is stated in the recipe as it's a bit zingy. But I guess it's all personal taste! xx

Ooh I don't like fish or seafood of any kind! Glad you enjoyed them though. Mine was very yummy :) I'm definitely wanting to try the lemon chicken too - have heard good things about it. Although I've been told to use a little less lemon than is stated in the recipe as it's a bit zingy. But I guess it's all personal taste! xx

We said we could easily swap the prawns for chicken itd still be nice. Xx

We said we could easily swap the prawns for chicken itd still be nice. Xx

Ooh that's a good idea! Will add that to my list of things to try :) xx

how much is the book? ive wanted that one for ages, ive heard nothing but good things about it. Pleased your feeling better, I know how it feels when some1 posts a pic up that ya dont like, You know they didnt mean anything by it but you cant help being mad. Been in that situation loads of time. I know i usually just make a little comment on your thread but Im being cheesy tonight
You look amazing and a great inspiration to loads of us :D Also i agree that body combat is a lot better than body pump and body attack. I love the music to it as well :D

have a great weekend :D xx

how much is the book? ive wanted that one for ages, ive heard nothing but good things about it. Pleased your feeling better, I know how it feels when some1 posts a pic up that ya dont like, You know they didnt mean anything by it but you cant help being mad. Been in that situation loads of time. I know i usually just make a little comment on your thread but Im being cheesy tonight
You look amazing and a great inspiration to loads of us :D Also i agree that body combat is a lot better than body pump and body attack. I love the music to it as well :D

have a great weekend :D xx

Aww, thanks babe!! That's really lovely of you. I am smiling away :)

Feeling a lot better now about the whole phot situation. I'm trying to turn it into a positive and use the picture as motivation. And so far it's working which is good! I noticed the picture focused mainly on my face so I made a new comparison pic with it. Lots of people say they can especially tell the difference from my face, but I've never really seen it until I compared the two.

image-2106327545.jpg

The Asia book is only £4.95 - such a bargain! Some people are selling it on eBay for like £15. Which is a bit naughty!

Sounds like we're all loving combat! I'm having a rest day tomorrow but I'll be back on Monday to do another combat class followed by CXWORX. I always see it as a bit of a last shot saloon before weigh in on Tuesday!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend lovely :) xx

Back