The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Just catching up on your diary - you are doing so well hun! Just wanted to let you know you are such an inspiration on here, you are always so chirpy in your diary and keep me motivated to keep exercising :) xx

Wow, what a lovely comment!! Thank you sooo much!! :bighug:

I have you all to thank for that though! I really mean it - if it wasn't for you lovely miniminers I wouldn't be this motivated or positive, you all really keep me going when things get tough. I am inspired by so many people from this forum, and reading your journeys, meal plans, and other thoughts really motivate me.

I'm so happy and lucky to have met such lovely cyber friends. I can't thank you all enough for the fantastic support you show me each day:thankyou: Mwah xxxxx

Thanks hun

When we got new books in Jan I decided to keep using the old one for WI's as I would miss my stickers and my C wasn't going to repeat them on our new books. How sad is that being so attached to a sticky label or two.
;-)

That's not sad hun! If our consultant hadn't given us all new stickers for our new books I'd have kept my old book just for my stickers. I find them really motivating :) xx

Day 31, Extra Easy: 03/02/12

Good morning everyone, the weekend is here :D

I'm feeling really good today, and really happy after another 100% day yesterday. I ate a lot yesterday, and used all of my Syns but managed not to go over :) I also did some more exercise, and walked the dogs for an hour or so.

Haven't got any plans for the weekend, and I'm determined to stay on plan - even if it kills me!

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend! Love, Stevie xx

(S) =Speed (SS) =SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Small Wholemeal Roll (HExB) with Bacon, 2 Quorn Sausages (2 Syns) and Mushrooms (S)

Lunch:

- Chicken flavour MugShot
- Spicy Sweet & Sour flavour MugShot
- Pineapple (S)
- Banana
- 4 Mikado (2 Syns)

Snack:
- Ham

Dinner:
- Pasta with a tin of chopped Tomatoes (S), Quark, Onion (S), Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S) and Cheese (HExA)

Snacks:
- 25g pack of Caramel Snack-a-Jacks (5 Syns)
- HiFi bar (6 Syns)

Total Syns for the day: 15

Attachments

• IMG-20120203-00699.jpg
    IMG-20120203-00699.jpg
    492.7 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG-20120203-00700.jpg
    IMG-20120203-00700.jpg
    499.7 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Princess_Stevie said:
Good morning everyone, the weekend is here :D

I'm feeling really good today, and really happy after another 100% day yesterday. I ate a lot yesterday, and used all of my Syns but managed not to go over :) I also did some more exercise, and walked the dogs for an hour or so.

Haven't got any plans for the weekend, and I'm determined to stay on plan - even if it kills me!

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend! Love, Stevie xx

Breakfast:
- Small Wholemeal Roll (HExB) with Bacon, 2 Quorn Sausages (2 Syns) and Mushrooms (S)

Lunch:
- Spicy Sweet & Sour MugShot
- Pineapple (S)
- Banana

Dinner:
- 1 Weight Watchers Tortilla Wrap (5 Syns) topped with Passatta (S), Cherry Tomatoes (S), Red Onion (S), Peppers (S), Sweetcorn and Cheese (HExA), served with SW Spicy Wedges

Total Syns for the day: 7
Exercise: Wii - Just Dance 2 (?? Minutes)

Im definitely going to have to try your dinner at some point - everytime I see it I really fancy it!!!

Here's to a good weekend for you ;) xx

Im definitely going to have to try your dinner at some point - everytime I see it I really fancy it!!!

Here's to a good weekend for you ;) xx

Oh it's really nice, and definitely satisfies my pizza cravings. Considering a single slice of Dominoes Pizza is 20 Syns :)eek:), 5 Syns is pretty good going.

Thank you hun, hope you have a fabulous weekend too! xx

ohhhh yum that's a fantastic idea:) I was thinking of getting in those food dr multi seeded pitta breads to make pizza on as I've been craving pizza like crazy lately

hope you have a great weekend hun xx

ohhhh yum that's a fantastic idea:) I was thinking of getting in those food dr multi seeded pitta breads to make pizza on as I've been craving pizza like crazy lately

hope you have a great weekend hun xx

Oooh, multi seed pitta breads :drool: yum yum. Not seen those, might have to keep my eye out for them!

Thanks hun. Hope that you're feeling yourself again now :) Have a fab weekend xx

I got w/m wraps in with a view to making pizza as yours sounded soooo good.

Have a good w/end :)

Thanks hun. Have a fantastic weekend yourself :) xx

Really enjoyed reading this thread, you are very dedicated, will make sure to follow :) xx

Hi hun, so how was your weekend? Xx

Hey hun! :) I had a busy but fun weekend - most of it was spent playing in the snow with my friends are their dogs.

I managed to stay pretty much on plan too! I'll admit, I wasn't completely 100%, but I wasn't far off so I'm pretty pleased.

Did you have a good weekend? xx

Hey hun! :) I had a busy but fun weekend - most of it was spent playing in the snow with my friends are their dogs.

I managed to stay pretty much on plan too! I'll admit, I wasn't completely 100%, but I wasn't far off so I'm pretty pleased.

Did you have a good weekend? xx

Sounds like a fab weekend hun - playing in the snow will have burnt a far few calories so I wouldn't worry about a few treats along the way :)

Yeh not too bad a weekend thanks hun, a few incidents along the way but these things are sent to try us!! Snow is really heavy here so am staying in the warm today - hmmm a benefit of the redundancy :) xx

Day 34, Extra Easy: 06/02/12

Morning everyone. Monday again! :doh:

I'm pleased to say I had quite a good weekend, plan-wise. Admitedly, I wasn't completely 100% on plan, but I wasn't too far off. I'm really looking forward to WI tomorrow to see how I've done.

Haven't really got a lot to say today. Hope you all had a great weekend xx

Breakfast:
- Magic Porridge (HExB) with a chopped Banana

Lunch:
- Vegetable Broth (S)
- Cream Cheese & Chive flavour Ryvita Minis (4 Syns)
- 6 Mikado (3 Syns)

Snack:
- Spicy Sweet & Sour MugShot

Dinner:
- Cod (S) with SW Wedges, Vegetables (S) and Mushy Peas (SS)
- HiFi Bar (6 Syns)

Total Syns for the day: 13

Last edited:
Stevie that pasta in the last picture looked lovely. Did it taste anywhere near as good as it looked?

Proper winter warmer that was mind!

Steve;)

Stevie that pasta in the last picture looked lovely. Did it taste anywhere near as good as it looked?

Proper winter warmer that was mind!

Steve;)

Thanks Steve!

Have to admit it was all just a bit thrown together, but it was absolutely lush!! :drool: Even had left-overs for lunch on Saturday!

How are you getting on? Did you have a good weekend? :)

Day 35, Extra Easy: 07/02/12

Morning everyone, hope you're all well :)

I'm feeling a bit disheartened this morning, and no longer looking forward to WI tonight. I know I said I was going to stop the scale hopping, but this morning I just couldn't resist :eek: I've been really good this week so I was excited, and expecting a decent loss. I got on the scales before breakfast, and according to them I've only lost 1/2lb. I'm gutted - and this is chance to go up now that I've had breakfast and will be having my lunch this afternoon.

I'm really gutted. Everything seems to have slowed right down at the minute, and I seem to have hit a plateau. Nevermind, not much I can do about it now. I guess I'll just have to wait until 5pm for my official WI :confused:

Hope you all have a better day than I am having. Good luck to anyone else weighing in today xx

Breakfast:

Lunch:
- Tesco Red Fruit Delight (Apple (S), Grapes and Strawberries (SS))

Dinner:
- Vegetable Broth (S)
- Pineapple (S)

Total Syns for the day: 2

Last edited:
Back