The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Well done on your loss Stevie.

I had the anticipated gain but it was 2 lbs which is more even then I thought it would be. I get away with nowt.:-(

Thank you, Patsy.

You try not to worry too much about your gain. I'm sure that if you stick to plan this week you'll have re-lost that 2lb come next WI! You can do it!! :)

Half a pound is o.k. it adds up to nearly 2 stones in a year and so much more healthy than losing shed loads and then putting it all back on again.

A Night out will do you good. Enjoy it do not spoil it by worrying about what you are eating and drinking. Just make sure you get right back on track again on Sunday. It might just be the kick start you are looking for,

hugs xxxx

Sue, it is so nice to have you visit my diary. Your comments are always so kind and supportive, and can always see the positives in a situation. You are very inspiring :) xxxx

Hey hun, so pleased you've realised you should be happy with every loss you get :D

With the alcohol thing, do you drink low syn drinks? You could always do the one alcoholic/1 soft drink rotation (know its not quite the same but often friends don't notice and you're that caught up in the atmosphere you still have a fab time) Or have one shot of spirit in a really tall glass of syn free mixer? Sounds like it will be a fab night either way :D would love to go to Australia, heard only good things about it.

I'm (im)patiently waiting for August, moving into a flat with the OH, and as we are both in uni accommodation at the mo, we don't have a tv so can't use the wii for exercise and I really miss it!

That picture looks so yummy! definitely makes me want to try magic porridge, what flavour muller do you use?

Hope you're having a lovely day

xxxxxxx

Hey Katie, thanks for commenting! I was a bit down last night after having 'only' lost 1/2lb, but I've given my head a shake and like you said, realised that a loss is a loss :D

When I go out I usually try to stick to Vodka with Diet Coke. I think I will do the alcohol/soft drink rotation, like you suggested, and try to keep a rough idea of how many Syns I've consumed.

Oh wow, how lovely for you and your OH to be getting a flat together! :) You must be very excited, what a big step!

I'd definitely recommend the magic porridge - I'm absolutely hooked on it at the minute! I've tried making it with a few different Muller Light's, but my favourites seem to be either Vanilla or Banana and Custard. To be honest though, once it's left over night, you can't really taste too much of the flavour the next morning, it just goes really creamy and lovely :drool: I must admit though, I'm dying to try it with those new Mint Muller Lights! If I ever manage to get my hands on them - I can't seem to find any anywhere!

Have a great week hun xxxxxx

Hey Katie, thanks for commenting! I was a bit down last night after having 'only' lost 1/2lb, but I've given my head a shake and like you said, realised that a loss is a loss :D

When I go out I usually try to stick to Vodka with Diet Coke. I think I will do the alcohol/soft drink rotation, like you suggested, and try to keep a rough idea of how many Syns I've consumed.

Oh wow, how lovely for you and your OH to be getting a flat together! :) You must be very excited, what a big step!

I'd definitely recommend the magic porridge - I'm absolutely hooked on it at the minute! I've tried making it with a few different Muller Light's, but my favourites seem to be either Vanilla or Banana and Custard. To be honest though, once it's left over night, you can't really taste too much of the flavour the next morning, it just goes really creamy and lovely :drool: I must admit though, I'm dying to try it with those new Mint Muller Lights! If I ever manage to get my hands on them - I can't seem to find any anywhere!

Have a great week hun xxxxxx

I can understand its frustrating, but remember it may be slow to come off but its much healthier to come off slowly and you are going to find it easier to keep it off, the rest of your life is a loooooong time and you will stay at target easier if you lose gradually :D

I'm a vodka diet coke girl too, low syns + easy drinking. You could always flexi syn it and just keep a track on how many syns you've had? I've not drank properly for months now, very strange for me! :p

V excited about getting a flat, i'm going to be (providing I can find a job after I graduate, fingers crossed) getting a little mortgage on a place (works out cheaper than renting due to super low prices in Preston) so i'm very excited and feeling very grown up ;)

Going to get some porridge oats today and make one up I think!!! I'm glad i'm not the only one who can't find the new muller lights anywhere, I really want to chuck one in the freezer but I can't get hold of them anywhere!!!!!1 Very frustrating!!!
xxxxx

Day 37, Extra Easy: 09/02/12

Hey everyone :) Hope you're all having a good morning. I feel great today!

Yesterday I was completely, 100% on plan with 7.5 Syns used. I also did 30 minutes exercise and I'm feeling really good for it - my head is definitely back in the plan. Planning for another 100% day again today and going to try and stick to below 10 Syns again - I'm trying to save a few for Saturday night.

I'm going round to Hugh's tonight. He and his mam have ordered one of those VibroPlate's, and it's coming today. So I'll be going round to test that out with them :p I'm not entirely what they do, apart from vibrate lol! I think they're supposed to help tone you up, so I guess it's worth a try.

Hope you all have a great day. Good luck to anyone with WI today xx

(S) =Speed (SS) =SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Magic Porridge (HExB) with Strawberries (SS)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (S)
- 8 Mikado (4 Syns)

Dinner:
- Cod (S) with spicy SW Roast Potatoes, Mushy Peas (SS) and Vegetables (S)

Snacks:
- Spicy Sweet & Sour Mug Shot
- Snack-a-Jacks Sweet Chilli Kick Crunchy Curls (3.5 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 30g Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 35g Porridge Oats
Total Syns for the day: 10.5

Exercise: VibroPlate (20 minutes)

Last edited:
Those vibra plate things are meant to be really good. There's one in the gym I go too. The poster says for 10 minute it's like an hour at the gym.

Hope you have a good day. X

My friend uses vibroplates 3 times a week in a tanning salon- swears by it! I lack confidence to do it in a public place though LOL..no body wants to see me jiggling!

Mint mullers...lovely! :D xx

morning hun - glad you are feeling really positive :)

Ooooh this vibroplate sounds interesting, you have too report back to us on what it's like?! xx

My friend uses vibroplates 3 times a week in a tanning salon- swears by it! I lack confidence to do it in a public place though LOL..no body wants to see me jiggling!

Mint mullers...lovely! :D xx

Hey girlies :) Will feedback on the VibroPlates tonight. Must admit, I'm quite looking forward to trying them out!

There is a place down our town that you can "buy minutes" for the plates (like you would a sunbed), but I agree Joanne - I don't like the thought of the great British public seeing me jiggling around lol! :eek: You can rent them though - it was £50 for 1 month, or £65 for 2. I'm hoping that along with my exercise they'll help to tone me up a little. Fingers crossed!

Ooo, I'm desperate for a Mint Muller Light!! My Tesco is useless though, still haven't seen them! Boohoo :( xx

Those vibra plate things are meant to be really good. There's one in the gym I go too. The poster says for 10 minute it's like an hour at the gym.

Hope you have a good day. X

Sorry Tinks, hadn't seen your post there!

Ooh, I've heard quite a few good things about them, I'm just hoping it's not a let down. Will feedback later :)

Have a great day hun xx

VibroPlate

Hey guys :) I'm just back from Hugh's.

Wow, I loved the VibroPlate! You can really feel it working your muscles - muscles I didn't even know existed!

The machine has 3 settings on it - 1 and 2 are to tone, and 3 is 'the fat buster'. It's reccommended that you use the VibroPlate twice a day alongside exercise and healthy eating to see it's best results - each session lasts 10 minutes and is the equivalent to 1 hours gym session (so they say!)

I managed to do 10 minutes of 'fat busting' and later on I did another 10 minutes on one of the toning settings. It felt really strange, but you could really feel the strain in your muscles, which just shows it must work!

They've hired it for two months, and have said I'm welcome to use it whenever I like (I'm round there almost every day anyway). I'm definitely going to try and do it as often as I can, and see how it affects my WI results.

Just thought I'd feed back. Hoping I'm not too achey in the morning lol!

Hope you've all had a great day, Stevie xx

Day 38, Extra Easy: 10/02/12

Morning everyone, Happy Friday!! :)

Feeling great today after another 100% day yesterday. Have been managing to keep my Syns intake pretty minimal, and now I'm really looking forward to going out tomorrow night, knowing that I won't have to worry too much about my Syns.

Hope you all have a great day, Stevie xx

Breakfast:
- Muller Light
- HiFi bar (HExB)

Snack:
- Orange (S)

Lunch:
- Tesco's Red Fruit Delight (Apple (S), Strawberries (SS) and Grapes)
- Pineapple (S)
- Activia FF Raspberry Snackpot

Dinner:
- Pasta with chopped Tomatoes (S), Quark, Chicken (S), Onion (S), Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S) and Cheese (HExA).

Snack:
- Chocolate and Fudge Alpen Light (3 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 45g Kerry Low Low (reduced fat cheddar)
Healthy Extra B: HiFi Bar
Total Syns for the day: 6.5

Last edited:
Oooh let's hope the vibroplate works - is do anything to avoid a gym ;) xx

Hahaha, me too!! :eek: I'll be going back round there on Sunday afternoon I think - I'm excited to give it another go. It does hurt quite a bit, but I could feel it in my legs this morning so it must be doing it's job :) xx

Day 41, Extra Easy: 13/02/12

Monday again already, these weekends are going far too quickly!!

Hope you're all well. I'm feeling really good, and quite looking forward to WI tomorrow afternoon.

I had a great night out on Saturday :) I drank so much and was extremely drunk - but I think I'd saved enough Syns throughout the week to cover that.

Been back on plan since, and have also used the VibroPlate again so perhaps that might have shaken off some of the alcohol :p I'm going to spend some time on the Wii tonight too, and do a bit of a work out on Just Dance 2.

Hope you've all had a great weekend. Stevie xx

Breakfast:
- Magic Porridge (HExB) with a chopped Banana and Strawberries (SS)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (S)
- Tesco's Red Fruit Delight (Apple (S), Strawberries (SS) and Grapes)

Snacks:
- Activia FF Raspberry Snackpot
- 2 Mikado (1 Syn)

Dinner:
- Chicken Breast (S) stuffed with Cheese (HExA) and wrapped in Bacon. Served with SW Roast Potatoes, roasted Peppers (S) Mushrooms (S), and Vegetables (S)

Snacks:
- 1 Slice of lean Ham
- Chocolate and Fudge Alpen Light (3 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 45g reduced fat Cheddar
Total Syns for the day: 7.5

Exercise: Wii - Just Dance 2 (40 minutes)

Last edited:
Hey everyone, hope you're all well :)

I can't believe it's WI day again already for me! These weeks are just flying by. I'm hoping for a loss tonight, but only time will tell.

Not really a great deal to say today. Will update later with my WI result. Good luck to anyone else weighing in today.

Have a great day, Stevie xx

Breakfast:
- Magic Porridge (HExB) with a chopped Banana

Lunch:
- Thai Mug Shot (0.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- 2 Weight Watchers Tortilla Wraps (10 Syns) topped with Passatta (S), Cherry Tomatoes (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Mushrooms (S), Sweetcorn and Cheese (HExA)
- Creme Egg (8.5 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 45g reduced fat Cheddar
Total Syns for the day: 19

Last edited:
Eeek, just had some great news!! :D

My manager at the Council where I work Monday-Fridays has just asked me if I'd like to go full time, woop woop!! I'm absolutely over the moon.

I started at the council on a 6 month position through the Job Centre - Future Jobs Fund it was called. It was basically supposed to be 6 months worth of work experience to enable me to pick up and develop skills which would then enable me to get a job...I will have been at the council for 2 years on February 22nd :)

My manager has always been so good with me, and has managed to find various ways to extend my contract even with all of the budget cuts going on. I am so grateful.

I recently went from 25 hours a week to 30, and I will now be doing 37 per week. I am thrilled! Just wanted to share my good news xx

Back