The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

That's fantastic, Steve! I bet you're 'owa the moon'!

I still haven't set myself a target - I've no idea what it's like to be slim so I have no idea what to aim for. My first goal is to lose 3st (or there abouts) for my birthday in July, and then I think I'll just take it from there.

With only 8lb to go until your new target, I'm sure you'll be there in no time! Well done, Steve, and good luck.
Thanks hinny;)

Owa the moon? - am ower the knot End! (not sure if that's pitmatic or Washington lol)

Being at target is great, don't get me wrong. Fretting about staying there is harder!

Morning everyone, TGIF!!

What a morning I've had lol! I'd set my alarm to get up this morning and when it went off I thought I'd snooze it for 10 minutes..the next thing I know I woke up an hour later having completely turned off the alarm by accident..doh!! :eek: Thankfully I'm not too late with things this morning, so hopefully today will pick up lol.

Not got much planned for this weekend. Hoping for a quiet one with plenty of exercise, and to stay as much on plan as possible :)

Hope you all have a good weekend xx

(S) =Speed (SS) =SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Magic Porridge with Strawberries (SS) & Blueberries

Snack:
- Pineapple
- 1 McVitie's Chocolate Digestive (4 Syns)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (S)
- Florette Fresh Tropical Fruit (Pineapple (S), Melon (SS), Grapes, Mango and Kiwi (S))
- 1 McVitie's Chocolate Digestive (4 Syns)

Dinner:
- Left-over Beef & Vegetable Stew (Carrots (S), Onion (S), Leek (S), Turnip & Mushrooms (S)) (2 Syns for Gravy)

Healthy Extra A: 30g Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 35g Porridge Oats
Total Syns for the day: 10

Last edited:
Oh I hate it when I do that. Happens a bit too regularly for my liking. Throws me for the whole day trying to play catch up.

Hope you have a good w/end. :)

Thanks hun. I was really flustered first thing but thank fully the rest of the day hasn't gone too badly!

Hope you have a great weekend too :) xx

Having a drink-free weekend Stevie? - replacing booze with exercise could see you have a cracking week next week:)

Fingers crossed!

S

Morning everyone, hope you're all okay.

God, what a dreadful weekend I've had! I mean, I've had a good weekend, but plan-wise I've been shocking! In fact, the plan seemed to be non-existant for me over Saturday and Sunday :doh: Now feeling quite nervous for WI tomorrow night, but what's done is done and only the scales will tell how I've done.

I'm hoping to make up for it today and tomorrow by eating lots of Speedy foods and plenty of SuperFree. I'm not going to use any Syns either, and hopefully I'll at least manage a maintain tomorrow.

I've done a bit of exercise this week too, so hopefully that might even things out a bit. I'm going out for a long walk with Marie and the dogs tonight, so that's kinda' my "Last Chance Saloon" :eek:

Hope you've all had a better weekend than I have lol! Have a great day, Stevie xx

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Melon (SS) & Strawberries (SS)

Snack:

Lunch:
- Activia FF Raspberry Snack Pot

Dinner:
- Mushy Pea Curry (SS) with Noodles

Last edited:
Princess_Stevie said:
Morning everyone, hope you're all okay.

God, what a dreadful weekend I've had! I mean, I've had a good weekend, but plan-wise I've been shocking! In fact, the plan seemed to be non-existant for me over Saturday and Sunday :doh: Now feeling quite nervous for WI tomorrow night, but what's done is done and only the scales will tell how I've done.

I'm hoping to make up for it today and tomorrow by eating lots of Speedy foods and plenty of SuperFree. I'm not going to use any Syns either, and hopefully I'll at least manage a maintain tomorrow.

I've done a bit of exercise this week too, so hopefully that might even things out a bit. I'm going out for a long walk with Marie and the dogs tonight, so that's kinda' my "Last Chance Saloon" :eek:

Hope you've all had a better weekend than I have lol! Have a great day, Stevie xx

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

Snack:

Lunch:

Dinner:
- Mushy Pea Curry (SS) with Noodles

Hi Hun, just catching up on your diary - if it helps at all my weekend was so shocking I have avoided WI today - I'm allowed it was my bday haha!! Back on it today though :)

I can't believe it's Monday again ...... Xx

Hi Hun, just catching up on your diary - if it helps at all my weekend was so shocking I have avoided WI today - I'm allowed it was my bday haha!! Back on it today though :)

I can't believe it's Monday again ...... Xx

Hey hun! I don't blame you - I contemplated not going to group tomorrow, but then I put my sensible head back on and realised that for me it would just lead to another week off plan. Going to group keeps me in a routine and sets me up for the week ahead.

Hope you had a lovely birthday!! Hope you got spoilt rotten :D Did you have a fab time in London? xx

Hey hun! I don't blame you - I contemplated not going to group tomorrow, but then I put my sensible head back on and realised that for me it would just lead to another week off plan. Going to group keeps me in a routine and sets me up for the week ahead.

Hope you had a lovely birthday!! Hope you got spoilt rotten :D Did you have a fab time in London? xx
morning hun,,, my weekend came and went with lots of food between lol, i did go zumba and did loads of lifting/carrying in the garden so if i maintain aswell its better than a gain. i sometimes wonder y we do it to ourselves -we must like to rebell x x

morning hun,,, my weekend came and went with lots of food between lol, i did go zumba and did loads of lifting/carrying in the garden so if i maintain aswell its better than a gain. i sometimes wonder y we do it to ourselves -we must like to rebell x x

Morning hun :) I know, I always wonder why I do it to myself! But hey, it's done now.

I'm sure you're Zumba will pay off, and all of that work in the Garden too - it's all Body Magic and it all adds up!

When is your WI? xx

Thanks hun, had a fab weekend and definitely got spoilt :)

I understand what you mean about WI - I think it is very different for each person, I know if I have gained I will beat myself up far too much which could knock me off the wagon. I have one bday a year so I am going to accept what I done and move on for a really positive week :) xx

Thanks hun, had a fab weekend and definitely got spoilt :)

I understand what you mean about WI - I think it is very different for each person, I know if I have gained I will beat myself up far too much which could knock me off the wagon. I have one bday a year so I am going to accept what I done and move on for a really positive week :) xx

You're spot on hun. It's been your birthday so you have an excuse :p I know I will be the same when it comes to my birthday. Birthdays and Christmas I tend to be off plan for the full week - it's only two weeks out of a year. I guess the main thing is that you enjoyed yourself!

Pleased you had a great weekend :) xx

Hey all. Haven't been online today, feeling rubbish.

To top it off I'm expecting a gain at WI tonight - nobody to blame but myself, ho-hum :eek: Will update with my result later tonight, hoping it's not too huge!

To top it off I'm expecting a gain at WI tonight - nobody to blame but myself, ho-hum :eek: Will update with my result later tonight, hoping it's not too huge!

Hope you feel better soon. There seems to loads of bugs going about as lots of folk on here are down with something.

Hope WI is kind to you. I'm contemplating not going to mine as I know if it's bad news it could throw me. What should I do??

Hope you feel better soon. There seems to loads of bugs going about as lots of folk on here are down with something.

Hope WI is kind to you. I'm contemplating not going to mine as I know if it's bad news it could throw me. What should I do??

Thank you hun. I'm sure I will feel better soon, I feel like I just need a good nights sleep - I think an early night will be on the cards tonight :)

Don't worry too much about WI - we all have little blips, look at me! IMO, the best thing to do is go, find out your result, draw a line under it, and start a fresh week. I know that if I don't go to group it just leads to another bad week - I think to myself "I have another week to turn things around" but it never seems to work out that way.

You never know, you might really benefit from going to group tonight - even if you have gained. It might be a bit of a kick up the backside and motivation for next week - I know it helps for me.

Fingers toes and everything else crossed for you, good luck! xx

Sorry to hear it's your turn to be feeling rubbish! :( hope you're better soon xx

Princess_Stevie said:

Aw no hun, there's so much going round at the min - fingers crossed and early night will do you good!!

Good luck for WI tonight - everything crossed for you xx

Back