The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Happy Friday everyone!! :)

Hope you're all well. I'm on day 3 of my fresh week and really enjoying being back on plan! I hope I can keep it up over the weekend - I'm stopping in this weekend and have planned to make burgers, pizzas, and other yummy SW style food to keep me content.

Hope you all have a great weekend xx

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- "Magic Porridge" (HExB) with a chopped Banana
- Pineapple (S)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (S)
- Tesco's Red Fruit Delight (Apples (S), Strawberries (SS) & Grapes)

Dinner:
- Pasta and Meatballs (Extra Lean Mince and Red Onion (S)) with a Tomato and Vegetable Sauce (Chopped Tomatoes (S), Red Onion (S), Mixed Peppers (S) and Chilli (S))

Treats:
-
Cadbury Mini Animals, 22g bag (5 Syns)
- Curly Wurly, 26g bar (6 Syns)

Healthy Extra A:
30g Cheddar

Healthy Extra B: 35g Porridge Oats

Daily Syns used: 11 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 27 / 105

Last edited:
Menu Yummmm

Have a good w/end I'm going to try to stick to plan all w/end too. But think I'm going to a pals for tea. Has been my downfall in the past. :eek:

I must be stronger this time. :D

I'm sure you'll be fine hun, have a little faith! :) Plus, even if you do go slightly off plan, it's only one meal out of 21. The main thing is you enjoy yourself xx

Been so busy today but managed to stay 100% on plan which I'm very happy with :)

I booked up for Marmaris today, too! I'm mega excited. We're booked for 3rd-10th
September, I'm already counting down the weeks lol :D

Just come on to post my food diary for the day. Have a great weekend everyone xx

Breakfast:
- Banana and Strawberries
(SS)

Snack:
- "Magic Porridge" (HExB) with Strawberries
(SS) and Blueberries
- Latte (Half of HExA)

Lunch:
- Ham Salad
(S) with Batchelors Low Fat Chilli Chicken SuperNoodles
-
Strawberries (SS) and Blueberries
- Peanut Cookie (4 Syns)

Dinner:
- Melt in the middle Burgers (Half of HExA) topped with Mushrooms
(S), Onion (S) and Bacon, served with Spicy SW Wedges and homemade Salsa (S)

Treats:
-
Cadbury Mini Animals, 22g bag (5 Syns)
- Curly Wurly, 26g bar (6 Syns)

Healthy Extra A:
Latte, 2 x Laughing Cow Light

Daily Syns used: 15 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 42 / 105

Attachments

• IMG-20120225-00743.jpg
    IMG-20120225-00743.jpg
    483.3 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Morning everyone, hope you're all well :) I can't believe it's Sunday already, these weekends go far too quickly.

I'm so happy that I managed to stay 100% on plan yesterday - Saturday always seems the hardest day for me, I think it has something to do with working around food all day. Anyway, I managed the full day with 15 Syns, and not a single one over - very pleased with myself.

Planning for another 100% day today, too. I'm starting to really look forward to WI on Tuesday, I'm hoping for a decent loss. I've got some exercise planned for today too, and will be spending some time sweating it out on Just Dance 2 :p

Hope you've all had a great weekend. I'm sneaking off to catch up on everyones diaries now xx

Breakfast:
- 2 Weetabix (HExB) with Semi Skimmed Milk (HExA), Strawberries
(SS) and Blueberries

Snack:
- Alpen Light (3 Syns)

Lunch:
-
Quorn Peppered Steak (S) with Mashed Potato, Brussel Sprouts and Cauliflower(S)
- Strawberries (SS) with a Vanilla MullerLight

Dinner:
-
2 x Thai flavour MugShots (1 Syn) with extra Mushrooms (S)

Treats:
- Velvet Crunch (4 Syns)
- Curly Wurly (6 Syns)

Healthy Extra A:
250ml Semi Skimmed Milk

Healthy Extra B: 2 Weetabix

Daily Syns used: 14 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 56 / 105

Attachments

• IMG-20120226-00744.jpg
    IMG-20120226-00744.jpg
    488.4 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Well done on your weekend! Do you have a recipe for those burgers? :D xx

Well done on your weekend! Do you have a recipe for those burgers? :D xx

Thanks hun! It's the first weekend in a long time that I've managed to stay 100% on plan, so I'm really chuffed :)

The burgers are really easy to make. It's basically just EL mince, grated red onion, and a few splashes of soy sauce. Roll the mince mixture into balls and flatten into a patty. I then place 1 Laughing Cow Light Cheese Triangle in the centre of the patty, and fold/roll the mince mixture around it, so that the cheese is in the centre of the burger. Flatten again into patties and pop in the oven for approx. 20 minutes :drool: They were gorgeous! I topped mine with mushrooms, onions and bacon, and served them with SW wedges and a homemade salsa.

Have you had a good weekend? xx

Morning everyone, hope you're all well :) I can't believe it's Sunday already, these weekends go far too quickly.

I'm so happy that I managed to stay 100% on plan yesterday - Saturday always seems the hardest day for me, I think it has something to do with working around food all day. Anyway, I managed the full day with 15 Syns, and not a single one over - very pleased with myself.

Planning for another 100% day today, too. I'm starting to really look forward to WI on Tuesday, I'm hoping for a decent loss. I've got some exercise planned for today too, and will be spending some time sweating it out on Just Dance 2 :p

Hope you've all had a great weekend. I'm sneaking off to catch up on everyones diaries now xx

Breakfast:
- 2 Weetabix (HExB) with Semi Skimmed Milk (HExA), Strawberries
(SS) and Blueberries

Snack:
- Alpen Light (3 Syns)

Lunch:
-
Quorn Peppered Steak (S) with Mashed Potato, Brussel Sprouts and Cauliflower(S)
- Strawberries (SS) with a Vanilla MullerLight

Dinner:
-
2 x Thai flavour MugShots (1 Syn) with extra Mushrooms (S)

Healthy Extra A:
250ml Semi Skimmed Milk

Healthy Extra B: 2 Weetabix

Daily Syns used: 4 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 46 / 105

Food plan looks delish! Definitely going to steal your stuffed burger recipe too it sounds absolutely delicious.

Massive well done on the 100% weekend hun, know it was a big goal of yours and you've done so well :d xxxxxx

Morning everyone, hope you're all well. Monday again already - the weekends go sooo quickly! :eek:

I'm quite looking forward to WI tomorrow night. I've been 100% so far this week, and planning on carrying on that way too! I'm hoping I'll see a decent loss on the scales tomorrow.

Hope you've all had a great weekend! Stevie xx

Breakfast:
- "Magic Porridge" with a chopped Banana, Blueberries and Strawberries (SS)

Snack:
- Strawberries (SS) and Blueberries

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (S)
- Tesco's Red Fruit Delight (Strawberries (SS), Apple (S) and Grapes)

Dinner:
- Pasta with a Creamy Garlic Mushroom sauce (Mushrooms (S), Onions (S), Vegetable Stock & Quark), served with Broccoli (S), Carrots (S) and Sweetcorn
- Mint Chocolate "Cheesecake" (Cadbury Mini Animals for base (5 Syns), Quark and ½ sachet of Mint Chocolate Options (1 Syn)) with Strawberries (SS)

Healthy Extra A: 30g Cheddar

Daily Syns used: 6 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 62 / 105

Last edited:
Morning hun - I couldn't agree more about the speed the weekends go - no sooner am I happy that it's friday then I seem to be waking up to the Monday morning alarm!! :(

Here's to another good day for you :) xx

Hey hun! :)

You're so right, I dread the alarm going off on Monday morning. I think with working 6 out of 7 days, it makes it even harder - I only have Sunday where I can have a "lie-in" and do my own thing (the lie-in never happens due to my body clock being set to wake up early, grr!!) Nevermind.

Well done on your fantastic loss this morning, you've done really well!! :) I'm hoping I'll have a good loss tomorrow, but only time will tell. I've definitely enjoyed being 100% on plan this week - it feels like so long since I've genuinely been 100%, so I'm really pleased with myself.

Hope you have a great day today :) xx

Thanks hun! It's the first weekend in a long time that I've managed to stay 100% on plan, so I'm really chuffed :)

The burgers are really easy to make. It's basically just EL mince, grated red onion, and a few splashes of soy sauce. Roll the mince mixture into balls and flatten into a patty. I then place 1 Laughing Cow Light Cheese Triangle in the centre of the patty, and fold/roll the mince mixture around it, so that the cheese is in the centre of the burger. Flatten again into patties and pop in the oven for approx. 20 minutes :drool: They were gorgeous! I topped mine with mushrooms, onions and bacon, and served them with SW wedges and a homemade salsa.

Have you had a good weekend? xx

Made the burgers last night but with babybels instead- yum!
I did have a good weekend thanks :) I was at the Sage on Sat Eve for a charity gig with Joe Mcelderry and Jai Mcdowell, went with a load of friends. We had a meal at Sabatini in the Quayside and a few drinks but think i did pretty well! :) xx

Made the burgers last night but with babybels instead- yum!
I did have a good weekend thanks :) I was at the Sage on Sat Eve for a charity gig with Joe Mcelderry and Jai Mcdowell, went with a load of friends. We had a meal at Sabatini in the Quayside and a few drinks but think i did pretty well! :) xx

Ooo, what were they like with BabyBels? I'd thought about using them in the past, but always imagined the cheese would go rubbery/stringy. If they were nice though, I'll have to give them a try :drool:

Sounds like you've had a busy weekend! Glad you enjoyed yourself :) xx

Ooo, what were they like with BabyBels? I'd thought about using them in the past, but always imagined the cheese would go rubbery/stringy. If they were nice though, I'll have to give them a try :drool:

Sounds like you've had a busy weekend! Glad you enjoyed yourself :) xx

T'was lovely! :D Melted good! Think if you slightly overcook the burger though then you'd be right- a bit rubbery! xx

I need to make these. The bf is going away for 4 nights so might made these as a treat on Friday. So I feel like I'm being naughty :)

Well done on being 100% it's great. Xx

Oooh I've got ELF mince and red onions and LCL. I now know what's for tea. Thank you.

Well done on your 100% w/end. and good luck for WI tomorrow. I hope you get a really good one. :)

Ooo lovely, did you enjoy your burgers? I love them :drool: especially in the summer months on the BBQ, yummy!

Thanks for your support hun! Hoping for a decent loss tonight at WI, will keep you updated with how I get on.

Have a great day xx

Morning everyone, hope everyone's okay :)

Not much to say today really. WI is tonight and I'm really looking forward to seeing how I've gotten on this week. I'm over the moon to have stayed completely 100% on plan this week - it's the first time in a long time, so it's definitely a NSV for me.

Although I've been on plan this week, I am still keeping in mind how bad I was last week, and the fact that it could still have caught up on me a bit this week, and my loss might not be "huge". I'll be happy with any loss though, and will be carrying on my 100% streak throughout next week - I feel so much better for it! :)

Hope you all have a great day, Stevie xx

Breakfast:
- "Magic Porridge" with a chopped Banana, Blueberries and Strawberries (SS)

Lunch:
- Tuna Salad (S)
- Spicy Sweet & Sour MugShot

Dinner:
- 2 Weight Watchers Tortilla Wraps (10 Syns) topped with Passatta (S), Mushrooms (S), Onion (S), Peppers (S), Sweetcorn, Jalepenos and Cheese (HExA), served with spicy SW Wedges

Treat:
- Curly Wurly (6 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 45g Reduced Fat Cheddar

Daily Syns used: 16 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 78 / 105

Last edited:
Back