The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Best of luck for WI hun - keeping everything crossed for you, you deserve a good loss after your week :) xx

Thank you hun!! Only time will tell, I guess :)

Will keep you updated and let you know how I get on. Thanks for your support xx

Good luck tonight, you deserve a good loss! xx

Morning everyone, hope everyone's okay :)

Not much to say today really. WI is tonight and I'm really looking forward to seeing how I've gotten on this week. I'm over the moon to have stayed completely 100% on plan this week - it's the first time in a long time, so it's definitely a NSV for me.

Although I've been on plan this week, I am still keeping in mind how bad I was last week, and the fact that it could still have caught up on me a bit this week, and my loss might not be "huge". I'll be happy with any loss though, and will be carrying on my 100% streak throughout next week - I feel so much better for it! :)

Hope you all have a great day, Stevie xx

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- "Magic Porridge" with a chopped Banana, Blueberries and Strawberries (SS)

Lunch:
- Tuna Salad (S)
- Spicy Sweet & Sour MugShot

Dinner:
- 2 Weight Watchers Tortilla Wraps (10 Syns) topped with Passatta (S), Mushrooms (S), Onion (S), Peppers (S), Sweetcorn and Cheese (HExA), served with spicy SW Wedges

Treat:
- Curly Wurly (6 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 45g Reduced Fat Cheddar

Healthy Extra B: 35g Porridge Oats

Daily Syns used: 16 / 15

Weekly Syns used: 78 / 105

Good luck tonight hun, you really do deserve a fab loss but like you said, even if it doesnt show a large one next week should be bigger! you've done so well

ps. those wrap pizzas sound yummy!!!

xxx

Good luck tonight hun, you really do deserve a fab loss but like you said, even if it doesnt show a large one next week should be bigger! you've done so well

ps. those wrap pizzas sound yummy!!!

xxx

Thanks Katie! I've got my fingers, toes and everything else crossed lol :)

The pizza's are gorgeous, I have them pretty much every WI night, and sometimes as a weekend treat. They really hit the spot if your having a pizza craving :drool:

Hope you have a great day xxxxx

Ooo lovely, did you enjoy your burgers? I love them :drool: especially in the summer months on the BBQ, yummy!

Thanks for your support hun! Hoping for a decent loss tonight at WI, will keep you updated with how I get on.

Have a great day xx

I don't know what I did wrong but they just fell apart. Too much onion maybe?? :confused: So I transferred it to a frylighted pan and just went with the flow. In the end I had it on a JP with a couple of LCL. Twas still nice though but I don't think my version would be BBQ friendly. :rolleyes:

Well done in advance of WI I'm sure you'll have a good one. :D I'm sort of looking forward to mine too tonight. Really not like me. :D

I don't know what I did wrong but they just fell apart. Too much onion maybe?? :confused: So I transferred it to a frylighted pan and just went with the flow. In the end I had it on a JP with a couple of LCL. Twas still nice though but I don't think my version would be BBQ friendly. :rolleyes:

Well done in advance of WI I'm sure you'll have a good one. :D I'm sort of looking forward to mine too tonight. Really not like me. :D

Maybe mix in 1 egg to help it bind? Thats what I done..purely because i always have done with home made burgers :)

Stevie, think tonight might be the night I finally try the tortilla wrap pizza :p xx

Well, I'm back, and I lost 1lb.

Not gonna' lie, I'm devastated. All of my hard work for 1 sodding lb :( I feel as though I could actually cry, and I know "a loss is a loss", "1lb a week is almost 4 stone over a year", etc etc etc. but that doesn't make me feel any better. I've been SO good this week, and the scales just haven't done me justice - I know it might show next week, but that's not the point. I'm just so frustrated with the whole thing at the moment, it's completely slowed down.

I'm fed up, really fed up.

Ooo no chick. I really feel for you. 1lb is still good though. I know you would want more. But you have done so well. Arn't our bodies so silly and annoying at times. You still should be proud, at how well your doing.Stay postive chick. xx

Not gonna' lie, I'm devastated. All of my hard work for 1 sodding lb :( I feel as though I could actually cry, and I know "a loss is a loss", "1lb a week is almost 4 stone over a year", etc etc etc. but that doesn't make me feel any better. I've been SO good this week, and the scales just haven't done me justice - I know it might show next week, but that's not the point. I'm just so frustrated with the whole thing at the moment, it's completely slowed down.

Stay positive hun, i'm really sorry that you only dropped 1lb and you definitely deserved more :( don't let this put you off though, I know it won't help but it will start to show if you carry on 100%. Why don't you try mixing your days up a little bit? (with reds and greens... can't remember if you only do EE? ) xxxxx

Oh Stevie, big big hugs coming your way! :bighug:You definitley deserve more. Understably your upset but please don't let it put a hold on you, this is a lifestyle change and you need to stick at it..to prove those scales wrong! Won't you feel great when you get to one of your mini aims and you can go "HA! Look at me!" How about trying to do some outdoor exercise? I know you do your wii, but maybe take up swimming again or do some outdoor jogging? Dont laugh or cringe at that thought :p I've NEVER been a very active person and could think of nothing worse than exercising while the whole world can see me, but i've stuck at it and got over the intial embarrasment. Run in the dark if it helps..I have to do that on weekdays anyway as i finish at 5pm and don't run til even later.

Sorry for the major essay..don't give up missy :) xxx

Oh hun - the scales can be so blooming cruel sometimes!!!! You have upped your exercise though and I always think it takes a while for your body to catch up with that - you probably will see this next week (I know that won't help right now, but it really is true my lovely!!)

Please stick with it - your dedication will be rewarded!!! Xx

P.s. I'll have a word with that fat fairy too ;) xx

Maybe mix in 1 egg to help it bind? Thats what I done..purely because i always have done with home made burgers :)

Stevie, think tonight might be the night I finally try the tortilla wrap pizza :p xx

Thanks for the tip Joanne I'll try that next time.:D

I so know what you mean. I'm exactly the same when the scales are not behaving. No amount of kind words seem to help and you just need to pick yourself up, dust yourself down and get back to it. No mean feat but I'm sure you can and WILL do it.:)

Thank you so much for you support and advice girls, I really don't know where I'd be without you all. Actually, I do know. I'd be back to square one, stuffing my face and getting bigger by the day. Your support means so much to me, and I can't thank you all enough - you really keep me going :bighug:

I'm still kinda' dissapointed with the 1lb loss, but I am coming to realise that regardless, it is still a loss. I've been thinking about it and maybe the naughties from last week caught me up a bit, after my maintain - that could be why my loss wasn't quite what I was expecting.

It hasn't knocked me too much though. I will not fall off the bandwagon - I am here to stay :D

Going to carry on 100% again this week, and do everything as I did last week. I'm also going to try and incorporate different exercise, i.e. walking, etc.

Today is a new week, so here goes.. xx

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Tesco's Red Fruit Delight (Strawberries (SS), Apple (S) and Grapes)
- Alpen Light (Half of HExB)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Onion (S), Cucumber (S), Carrot (S) and Sweetcorn)

Snack:
- 3 slices of lean Ham

Dinner:
- 3 x Quorn Sausages (1.5 Syns) with Mashed Potato, Carrots (S), Brocolli (S), Sweetcorn and Gravy (made with Marmite and 1 tsp Gravy Granules (1 Syn))
- Cadbury Mini Animals (5 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 30g Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 2 Alpen Light

Daily Syns used: 7.5 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 7.5 /105

Last edited:
Back