The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Here goes day 1 of my fresh start..

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- "Magic Porridge" (HExB) with Strawberries (SS) and Grapes

Snack:
- Spicy Sweet & Sour MugShot

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S), Carrot (S) and Sweetcorn)

Dinner:
- Pasta with a Creamy Tomato and Vegetable sauce (Chopped Tomatoes (S), Onion (S), Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S) and Quark)

Treat:
- Freddo (5 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 30g Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 35g Porridge Oats

Daily Syns used: 5 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 5/ 105

Last edited:
Morning everyone! :)

I'm very happy that I managed to get back on plan 100% yesterday. So, here goes day 2..

Breakfast:
- "Magic Porridge" (HExB) with an chopped Banana and Grapes

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Onion (S), Cucumber (S), Carrot (S) and Sweetcorn)
- Tesco's Red Fruit Delight (Apple (S), Strawberries (SS) and Grapes)

Dinner:
- Shepherds Pie (made with Extra Lean Mince & Onions (S) and (3 Syns for Gravy)) topped with Cheese (HExA) and served with Carrots (S), Broccoli (S) and Sweetcorn

Treat:
- Cadbury Freddo (5 Syns)

Daily Syns used: 8 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 13 / 105

Last edited:
Just a quick update really, since I haven't really said a lot over the last few days.

I'm feeling so good for being back on plan, and hoping to continue this way for the rest of the week. I know it might sound like I'm repeating myself from last week, but my well deserved gain on Tuesday has definitely given me a kick up the backside! I know I deserved my gain, as I was completely off plan all weekend, but I don't want another gain this week.

Saturday is a night out, which is why I'm trying to save the majority of my Syns throughout the week. To be honest, I'm not really too fussed about going out, but it's for one of my best friends Birthday, so I really can't let her down. My plan of attack for this is to be completely 100% on plan all week, including Saturday, and use the Syns I have saved up for drinks that night. I'm hoping to get right back on plan again on Sunday, and aiming for at least a maintain at group on Tuesday.

So far things are looking good, and I'm actually pleased to be back on plan.

I've decided I need to give myself a bit of a kick up the backside when it comes to exercise too. I was doing so well, and was at the point where I was exercising pretty much every day. Now I can't really remember the last time I did some proper exercise. That's going to change though, starting tonight - going to do at least 30 minutes on Just Dance 2 for the Wii. That will work up a sweat :)

I've managed to catch up with a few peoples diaries, which is nice as I've missed you lot lately! Still have a few peeps to catch up with, which I am looking forward to.

And that's about it really :) I'm now off to catch up with a load of threads I've been missing out on! Speak to you all soon xx

Princess_Stevie said:
Just a quick update really, since I haven't really said a lot over the last few days.

I'm feeling so good for being back on plan, and hoping to continue this way for the rest of the week. I know it might sound like I'm repeating myself from last week, but my well deserved gain on Tuesday has definitely given me a kick up the backside! I know I deserved my gain, as I was completely off plan all weekend, but I don't want another gain this week.

Saturday is a night out, which is why I'm trying to save the majority of my Syns throughout the week. To be honest, I'm not really too fussed about going out, but it's for one of my best friends Birthday, so I really can't let her down. My plan of attack for this is to be completely 100% on plan all week, including Saturday, and use the Syns I have saved up for drinks that night. I'm hoping to get right back on plan again on Sunday, and aiming for at least a maintain at group on Tuesday.

So far things are looking good, and I'm actually pleased to be back on plan.

I've decided I need to give myself a bit of a kick up the backside when it comes to exercise too. I was doing so well, and was at the point where I was exercising pretty much every day. Now I can't really remember the last time I did some proper exercise. That's going to change though, starting tonight - going to do at least 30 minutes on Just Dance 2 for the Wii. That will work up a sweat :)

I've managed to catch up with a few peoples diaries, which is nice as I've missed you lot lately! Still have a few peeps to catch up with, which I am looking forward to.

And that's about it really :) I'm now off to catch up with a load of threads I've been missing out on! Speak to you all soon xx

Woo woo go you miss positive :) loving it!!!

Have fun shaking your booty hehe xx

Happy Friday everyone!! :)

Really pleased to report another 100% day yesterday - here goes day 3..

Breakfast:
- "Magic Porridge" (HExB)
- Tesco's Red Fruit Delight (Apple (S), Strawberries (SS) and Grapes)

Snack:
- Spicy Sweet & Sour MugShot

Lunch:
- Shepherds Pie (made with Extra Lean Mince & Onions (S) and (2 Syns for Gravy)) topped with Cheese (HExA)

Dinner:
- Pasta with a Creamy Bacon and Mushroom Sauce (Mushrooms (S), Onion (S), Peppers (S) and Quark)

Treat:
- Cadbury Freddo (5 Syns)

Daily Syns used: 7 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 20 / 105

Last edited:
Morning everyone. Monday again already!

Thanks for your comments over the weekend. I had a fab night on Saturday, although I was a little worse for wear yesterday!

That's all of my drinking done for a while now though, and I aim to really focus and get my teeth stuck into the plan. As well as getting back into the plan, and aiming to shift some more weight for my holiday in September, I also need to save the money, too. I've paid off more than half of my holiday already, with the last little bit to be paid off at the end of March, but what I really want to start saving for is my new holiday wardrobe. It gets me so excited thinking about it!! I want lots of lovely new clothes to fit my (hopefully) lovely new figure :)

So, back on it today. Hoping for a maintain at class this week - anything better than that would just be a bonus!

So, here goes..

Breakfast:
- Strawberries (SS) and a chopped Banana
- Mint & Dark Chocolate MullerLight
- Latte (HExA)

Lunch:
- Chicken Salad (Chicken (S), Lettuce (S), Onion (S), Cucumber (S), Carrot (S) and Sweetcorn) with a small Wholemeal Roll (HExB)

Dinner:
- Pasta and Chicken (S) in a Creamy Vegetable Sauce (Chopped Tomatoes (S), Cherry Tomatoes (S), Mushrooms (S), Onion (S), Peppers (S) and Quark)

Healthy Extra A: Latte
Healthy Extra B: Small Wholemeal Roll

Daily Syns used: / 15

Last edited:
Ooohhhh which hotel did you choose in the end hun? Hope you have an amazing time

Absolutely love all of the positivity at the moment :D

Ooohhhh which hotel did you choose in the end hun? Hope you have an amazing time

Absolutely love all of the positivity at the moment :D

Thank you hun! I think you have to stay positive, otherwise it just leads to one big downward spiral. You girls keep me going :)

We've gone for Club Aida Apartments - self catering for 1 week, 3-10th September. I can't wait! It's all so much more exciting now that everythings booked and almost paid off. It gives me something to aim for.

How long now until you go away? I bet you're getting excited too :D

12 weeks on thursday, I can't wait :D and wednesday we can pre book our seats for the flight

Ooohhhh I've heard of that hotel, it's apparently really nice, looks like you've made a good choice :woohoo:

12 weeks on thursday, I can't wait :D and wednesday we can pre book our seats for the flight

Ooohhhh I've heard of that hotel, it's apparently really nice, looks like you've made a good choice :woohoo:

Eeek, not long at all now then!! You must be getting so excited - even more so once your seats and everything are pre-booked!

I've just worked out that it's exactly 25 weeks until we go, woohoo :) I'm mega excited. I've never been to Turkey since I was really really young, and I can't really remember a great deal of it. I've heard good reviews though, and have a few different friends that go to Marmaris every year, so I'm really looking forward to it!

Any ideas as to how expensive a place it is? Just with us being self-catering, I probably need a rough idea as of how much spending money I'll need to take.

We took about 2000 lira for the pair of us for a fortnight and that included a jeep safari, pressies for people back home, food etc. It might be worth asking on the tripadvisor forum as I was there almost 3 years ago now, so it might have got more expensive :D

Eeek, not long at all now then!! You must be getting so excited - even more so once your seats and everything are pre-booked!

I've just worked out that it's exactly 25 weeks until we go, woohoo :) I'm mega excited. I've never been to Turkey since I was really really young, and I can't really remember a great deal of it. I've heard good reviews though, and have a few different friends that go to Marmaris every year, so I'm really looking forward to it!

Any ideas as to how expensive a place it is? Just with us being self-catering, I probably need a rough idea as of how much spending money I'll need to take.

Hi stevie :D

Been a while from iv been on, hows things? Iv been awful all week,need kick up the backside!just seen ur for marmaris I am going in may and cant wait! I was there last july too and loved it, it is fab u will have a ball! I too was self catering and myself and my boyfriend took £1000 pound between us and we bought lots of clothes too and that more than done us! So id say £500 will defo b more than enough! We also done 4 trips as well, and that was 3 meals a day out and then drink at night! The food is dirt cheap so its really just for drink etc :D u get 5 course meals for 13lira which is around £7, totally dirt cheap! xx

Back