The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

I hope your posting on here helps with keeping you focussed. Have a good w/end. :)

Thank you hun! I'm hoping it keeps me on track - so far, so good :)

Have a great weekend!

Eeek, so excited to report another 100% day yesterday!! :D I am so determined to do this.

Loving the sun today, gonna get out and enjoy it with some more walking later. Also really excited for Bokwa again tomorrow night! And then, of course, Weigh In on Tuesday :)

Hope you're all having a great weekend!

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Alpen Light (Half of HExB)

Lunch:
- Chicken (S) and Corn on the Cob from the BBQ with Salad (S)

- Strawberries (SS), Grapes, Blueberries and Blackberries (S)

Dinner:
- Chicken Breast

Healthy Extra A:
Healthy Extra B: 2 x Alpen Light

Daily Syns used: / 15
Weekly Syns used: 18 / 105

Last edited:
Morning everyone! Hope you're all well and had a great weekend. I'm strangely happy for a Monday morning - I'm soo looking forward to Bokwa again tonight!! :)

I'm also really happy that I've managed to stay on plan this weekend, even with a BBQ in the sun yesterday! I made sensible choices and chose chicken breast, corn on the cob and salad - such an improvement from what would have been, in the past, burgers, sausages and ribs. I also resisted the alcohol!! Yay, major acheivement. In fact, I was the only one that wasn't drinking yesterday, so I feel quite pleased that I wasn't persuaded into being naughty - I stuck to my Dr Pepper Zero with ice, much more refreshing than lager!

I'm really excited for Weigh In tomorrow night. I've been exceptionally good this week, and I so hope it shows on the scales!

Hope you all have a great day.

Breakfast:
- Strawberries (SS)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Onion (S), Cucumber (S), Carrot (S) and Sweetcorn)

Dinner:
- 4 Quorn Sausages (2 Syns) with SW Roast Potatoes, Carrots (S), Petits Pois (S), Cauliflower (S) and Gravy made from Marmite and 1 tsp Bisto granules (1 Syn)

Snack:

Healthy Extra A: 30g Cheddar

Daily Syns used: 3 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 21 / 105

Exercise: 60 minute Bokwa class

Last edited:
Well done for staying on plan in the face of all that temptation. Hope you get the result you deserve tomorrow. :)

Thank you so much hun! I'm feeling really proud of myself :)

Your support has been amazing, and I know I couldn't have gotten back on plan so easily without my lovely Minimins ladies! :bighug:

Princess_Stevie said:
Morning everyone! Hope you're all well and had a great weekend. I'm strangely happy for a Monday morning - I'm soo looking forward to Bokwa again tonight!! :)

I'm also really happy that I've managed to stay on plan this weekend, even with a BBQ in the sun yesterday! I made sensible choices and chose chicken breast, corn on the cob and salad - such an improvement from what would have been, in the past, burgers, sausages and ribs. I also resisted the alcohol!! Yay, major acheivement. In fact, I was the only one that wasn't drinking yesterday, so I feel quite pleased that I wasn't persuaded into being naughty - I stuck to my Dr Pepper Zero with ice, much more refreshing than lager!

I'm really excited for Weigh In tomorrow night. I've been exceptionally good this week, and I so hope it shows on the scales!

Hope you all have a great day.

Breakfast:
- Strawberries (SS)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Onion (S), Cucumber (S), Carrot (S) and Sweetcorn)

Dinner:
- 4 Quorn Sausages (2 Syns) with SW Roast Potatoes, Carrots (S), Petits Pois (S), Cauliflower (S) and Gravy made from Marmite and 1 tsp Bisto granules (1 Syn)

Snack:

Daily Syns used: 3 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 21 / 105

Exercise: 60 minute Bokwa class

Mega mega impressed with you lady! I hope you get exactly what you deserve on the scales tomorrow hun xx

Morning everyone, hope you're all well! Happy Tuesday - really looking forward to class tonight :)

I'm so proud of myself for staying 100% on plan all week! A lot of that has to do with your fantastic support, so I can't thank you enough for that! This is definitely the start of things to come - I want to keep on plan as much as I can up until my holiday in September.

Bokwa was great fun again last night. Really worked up a sweat and laughed loads! Also going to keep the exercise up from now on and push towards my Gold Body Magic Award. I'm already planning dog walking and swimming for the next week.

Will update later on with my WI result - fingers crossed!! :)

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- Tesco's Red Fruit Delight (Apple (S), Strawberries (SS) and Grapes)
- Banana

Lunch:
- Chicken Salad (Chicken (S), Lettuce (S), Onion (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Sweetcorn and Hard Boiled Egg) with Sweet Chilli Sauce (3 Syns)
- Strawberries (SS)

Snack:
- Alpen Light (3 Syns)
- 3 Laughing Cow Light (HExA)

Dinner:
- 2 EL Beef Burgers stuffed with 2 Laughing Cow Light (HExA) topped with homemade Salsa (Chopped Tomatoes (S), Peppers (S), Onions (S) and Chilli (S)) and served with Roasted Peppers (S), Onions (S) and Mushrooms (S)

Treat:
- Peanut Heaven HiFi (HExB) topped with 30g tub of Cadbury Philadelphia (4.5 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: Peanut HiFi

Daily Syns used: 10.5 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 24 / 105

Last edited:
Well, drumroll please...Just back from class with a loss of 2.5lb!! :D Eek, I am over the moon! I also won the raffle and the "2lb bag" prize.

So happy to be back in the swing of things, and looking forward to another fully 100% week this week! Thank you all again for your fantastic support.

Well done stevie! Very well deserved :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you so much girls!! Have to admit, I am feeling rather chuffed with myself :D Having a good loss this week has just motivated me even more and spurred me on for another great week this week! I feel so much happier and healthier already, just after one week totally back on plan. This is definitely the start of things to come - I feel like I've gotten my 'binge' out of the way and am completely focused again and ready to do this.

Really enjoyed my Body Magic last week too, so I'm going to try and keep that up again this week. The good weather certainly helps - there's nothing I enjoy more than going for a walk with Marie and the dogs in the sunshine, bliss! :)

I'm aiming for another 2lb at WI next Tuesday - that would be my "official" 1 Stone Award. I say "official" because although by my SW records I have only lost 12lb, this is since my rejoin. I had previously lost 4lb, so technically I've already lost 1st 2lb. Looking forward to a new shiny for my book and a certificate, so really going to push myself for that 2lb this week!

So here we go! Marmaris-beach-body-to-be reveal yourself...

Breakfast:

- Banana

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS), and Salad (Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S), Carrot (S) and Sweetcorn)

Dinner:
- Pasta Bolognese (EL Beef Mince, Peppers (S), Onion (S), Mushrooms (S), and Chopped Tomatoes with Herbs (S))

Treat:
- Peanut Heaven HiFi (HExB)
- 4 Haribo (8 Syns?)

Healthy Extra B: HiFi bar

Daily Syns used: 8 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 8 / 105

Exercise: 90 minutes dog walking

Last edited:
Well done hun !! - well deserved X
Well, drumroll please...Just back from class with a loss of 2.5lb!! :D Eek, I am over the moon! I also won the raffle and the "2lb bag" prize.

So happy to be back in the swing of things, and looking forward to another fully 100% week this week! Thank you all again for your fantastic support.

Thank you for your amazing support ladies! And most of all, thank you for believing in me :)

Princess_Stevie said:

WAHEY :) you really really really deserve it!!! Xx

WAHEY :) you really really really deserve it!!! Xx

Thank you so much!! :) It's about time I got back on plan properly, instead of messing around. It feels really good!

I have to admit, reading through your diary (and others) had really helped to spur me on. You're doing fantastically well and have such a great attitude towards the plan - it gave me that kick up the backside I needed to get that attitude back.

I've just noticed your ticker - only 20lb to go!! Eeek, that's so exciting. You'll have it in no time, I'm sure xXx

Back