The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Thank you for your amazing support ladies! And most of all, thank you for believing in me :)

:bighug: you're more than welcome, I know just how much it can help to have people believing in you when you don't believe in yourself. You just need to remember that when you're on plan and focused, you do amazingly well on it :D

Gooood morning everyone! Another gorgeous day today - doesn't the sun just make you feel so much more positive about things!? :)

Still very much enjoying being on plan, and already looking forward to Weigh In on Tuesday lol! It's funny how much one good week can spur you on - I'm determined not to spoil things for myself again.

I'm eating out tonight - my dad has a hospital appointment in Darlington, where I work, at 3pm so I'm going to meet him and my mam and go for tea. There are some lovely restaurants about, and plenty of sensible choices I can make. Funnily enough I'm really quite craving a good salad! Failing that, I'll probably go for a jacket potato or a tomato based pasta - nothing is going to throw me off track this week!

Hope you're all having a great week. It's almost the weekend! :D

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- Tesco's Red Fruit Delight (Apple (S), Strawberries (SS) and Grapes)
- Banana

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS), and Salad (Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S), Carrot (S) and Sweetcorn)

Dinner:
- Warm Chicken Salad (S) with Lemon, Lime & Garlic (15 Syns?)

Treat:
- Kellogg's Fibre Plus (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 30g Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: Kellogg's Fibre Plus

Daily Syns used: 15 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 23 / 105

Last edited:
Glad you're enjoying being back on plan, your positivity is infectious and inspiring :D

Hope you enjoy eating out tonight xx

Glad you're enjoying being back on plan, your positivity is infectious and inspiring :D

Hope you enjoy eating out tonight xx

Thank you hun, hope you are having a good week and feeling more positive too. You have come so far and should be mega proud of yourself!! :) xXx

Thank you hun, hope you are having a good week and feeling more positive too. You have come so far and should be mega proud of yourself!! :) xXx

I'm getting there, it's when I see posts like yours, full of positivity and determination that reminds me why I chose sw in the first place

I'm getting there, it's when I see posts like yours, full of positivity and determination that reminds me why I chose sw in the first place

That's lovely hun!! :)

Sometimes we need to take a bit of time out, and we might become a bit down about things, but I guess it's how we channel it that counts. Turn it into something positive - every cloud has a silver lining! I know you can do this, as you've already proved that with how well you've done already! Think positive thoughts :vibes: hehe xXx

Stevie you're so inspiring at present.

I'm gonna really go for it once I get back from my long w/end. :)

Aww, what a lovely thing to say. Thank you!! :)

You do right hun, lets show the flab who's boss :character00115: hehe!

I'm just back from a lovely meal with my mam and dad. Went for a gorgeous warm chicken salad :drool: The chicken was marinated in lemon, lime and garlic - to die for!!

I know they used oil, and there were a few parmesan shavings too. I'm not sure at all how to Syn that, so I'm just going to allow all of todays Syns for it, just in case. That should cover it :)

Princess_Stevie said:
Thank you so much!! :) It's about time I got back on plan properly, instead of messing around. It feels really good!

I have to admit, reading through your diary (and others) had really helped to spur me on. You're doing fantastically well and have such a great attitude towards the plan - it gave me that kick up the backside I needed to get that attitude back.

I've just noticed your ticker - only 20lb to go!! Eeek, that's so exciting. You'll have it in no time, I'm sure xXx

Aw Hun your a little inspiration yourself :)

It feels so close and yet do far all at the same time!! Haha silly really xx

That's lovely hun!! :)

Sometimes we need to take a bit of time out, and we might become a bit down about things, but I guess it's how we channel it that counts. Turn it into something positive - every cloud has a silver lining! I know you can do this, as you've already proved that with how well you've done already! Think positive thoughts :vibes: hehe xXx

Thanks hun :bighug: I really want to try and turn it back around, I remember how positive and focused I was at the beginning so am trying very hard to get back into that state of mind :D

I'm just back from a lovely meal with my mam and dad. Went for a gorgeous warm chicken salad :drool: The chicken was marinated in lemon, lime and garlic - to die for!!

I know they used oil, and there were a few parmesan shavings too. I'm not sure at all how to Syn that, so I'm just going to allow all of todays Syns for it, just in case. That should cover it :)

Stevie, that salad sounds absolutely delicious :drool:

Hope you have a good day :D

Happy Friday!! Yay, the weekend is here :)

Hoping the weather is going to stay decent this weekend so I can get some more Body Magic done! I've really been enjoying it lately - I think the sunshine puts a positive spin on everything!

Determined to stay 100% again over the weekend. Last week I proved I can do it, so I have no excuse!

Here's to a great weekend everyone xXx

(S)

Breakfast:

- Tesco's Pink Lady Fruit Fusion (Apple (S), Kiwi Fruit (S) and Pineapple (S))

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS), and Salad (Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S), Carrot (S) and Sweetcorn)
- Fresh Pineapple (S)

Dinner:
- Chicken marinated in Vanilla MullerLight and Curry Powder with Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Cherry Tomatoes (S) and Mushrooms (S). Served with SW Wedges

Treat:
- Peanut Heaven HiFi (HExB)
- Banoffee Activia 0% Snack Pot (1 Syn)

Healthy Extra B: HiFi bar

Daily Syns used: 1 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 24 / 105

Last edited:
Just popping by to update my Food Diary for the day. Posting seems to help keep me on track, so here goes..

(S)

Breakfast:

- Apple (S)
- Mint Muller Light

Break:
- Small Wholemeal Roll (HExB) with 1 tsp Flora (1 Syn) and Bacon.
- Chinese flavour MugShot

Lunch:
- SW Wedges with homemade Salsa (Chopped Tomatoes
(S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), and Chilli (S))

Dinner:
- 2 Weight Watchers Tortilla Wraps (10 Syns) topped with Chopped Tomatoes (S), Cherry Tomatoes (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Sweetcorn and Cheese (HExA)

Treat:
- Alpen Light (3 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 45g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 60g Wholemeal Roll

Daily Syns used: 14 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 38 / 105

Thanks for your comments girls. I've not been online much over the past few days, I've been really quite busy.

The good news though...another 1.5lb gone at Weigh In last night!! I am thrilled :D Just 0.5lb to go now until I get my Stone Award, which I will get next Tuesday!!

Feeling even more motivated than ever and ready for another great week this week!! Hope you're all well and having a good week too.

Here goes...

(S)

Breakfast:
- Tesco's Red Fruit Delight (Apple (S), Strawberries (SS) and Grapes)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS), and Salad (Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S), Carrot (S), Sweetcorn and sliced hard boiled Egg)

Dinner:
- Pasta with a Creamy Vegetable Sauce (Chopped Tomatoes (S), Red Onion (S), Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S) and Quark)

Treat:
- Peanut Heaven HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra B: HiFi bar

Daily Syns used: 0 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 0 / 105

Last edited:
Yay well done Stevie on the loss! :D you'll gt that stone no problem. Im hoping to be in the 14's next week..need 1.5lb loss x

Yay well done Stevie on the loss! :D you'll gt that stone no problem. Im hoping to be in the 14's next week..need 1.5lb loss x

Thank you hun!! :)

I'm sure you'll be in the 14's before you know it! It's such a lovely feeling breaking that next stone barrier - I have everything crossed for you!

xXx

Last edited:
Back