The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Thank you! So not looking forward to it at all - definitely expecting a gain. But hey ho, it's done now.

Good luck with wi tonight :D

Did you have a go on just dance 3? Try "Jump" by girls aloud on it :giggle:

Well just back from WI and my result was 1lb...OFF!!!
I don't know how the hell I've managed it, but I'm absolutely thrilled! :D

I know I'm going out again this Saturday though, for a friends birthday so I don't want things to catch up with me. I'm going to be extra good this week, maybe even with a few SE days and then play it by here come Saturday. I'd love another loss next week.

Great loss you must have done lots of dancing to make up for the drinking! :) x

Well done on the loss! xx

Thanks my lovely ladies!! :D I certainly wasn't expecting a loss so I'm over the moon! I'm just going to have to be careful this week, as I don't want it catching up with me and biting me in the bum!

I've plans to go out this Saturday, as it's Karls birthday, so I'm going to try and save the majority of my Syns for that. I know there's the whole debate about saving Syns etc. but I'm going to try it - anything is worth a try.

Going to try and fit in lots of Body Magic this week too - I've been really slack with that at the minute, and I figured it will probably help me to reign things in a bit ahead of Saturday night.

Hoping for another loss next week - just 2.5lb to go until my 1.5stone and 10% Awards!! :)

Here goes...

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Strawberries (SS)
- Alpen Light (HExB)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S), Sweetcorn and Egg)

Dinner:
- Pasta with a Creamy Vegetable Sauce (Chopped Tomatoes (S), Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S) and Quark)

Treats:
- Alpen Light (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 30g Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 2 x Alpen Light

Daily Syns used: /15
Weekly Syns used: /105

Last edited:
Morning everyone, hope you're all well.

I was really pleased with how yesterday went, plan-wise. I completely stuck to plan and was so stuffed I didn't use any Syns at all - these can all be added to the pot for Saturday night :) I also did some Body Magic last night too, spending 30 minutes on the Wii playing Just Dance 3 - I have to say my favourite songs so far are "Celo Green - Forget You" and "LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem".

Last night I also decided to stick up all of my Slimming World certificates onto the blank wall in my bedroom. There are only three at the minute; 1 Stone, Bronze Body Magic & Sliver Body Magic (not sure what happened to my 0.5 Stone Award); but everytime I walk past them I remember how far I have come. It gives me motivation and pushes me towards my next certificate/award.

So, here goes. Hoping for a similar day today...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Strawberries (SS)
- Alpen Light (HExB)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S), Sweetcorn and Egg)

Dinner:
- Tinned Tuna
(S) with Peppers (S) and Onion (S)
- Slice of Half Syn Cake with Strawberries (S)

Treats:
- Alpen Light (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 30g Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 2 x Alpen Light

Daily Syns used: /15
Weekly Syns used: /105

Last edited:
Thank you lovely ladies :D

I love the Cee-Lo Green one as well and Dynamite, Jump just hurt way too much so won't be attempting that until I have a better sports bra :giggle:

Hope you have a great day xx

I love the Cee-Lo Green one as well and Dynamite, Jump just hurt way too much so won't be attempting that until I have a better sports bra :giggle:

Hope you have a great day xx

Thanks hun!!

I wasn't keen on jump - I felt really silly doing it lol. I know that sounds daft, as it's just a game, but I just felt awkward lol. Going to have another go tonight and try out some more songs. I love the "Just Sweat" option as it makes me work so much harder :) xx

Well I have decided that tonight I am going to give the 0.5 Syn cake a go. I've been meaning to make it for ages but have just never gotten round to it! I already had most ingredients in, so have just nipped to Tesco on my lunch break to buy some baking powder and also some vanilla extract. Looking forward to making that tonight - will let you know how it turns out!

I also bought some ground cinnamon, yum yum. This is to make "Cinnamon Chips and Fresh Fruit Salsa". Before Slimming World I was at Weight Watchers, and I recently found a whole load of my WW magazines/recipes - this being one of them. I've converted it into SW method and it works out at 5 Syns for the whole lot, plus it sounds really easy to make which is a bonus!! Hoping to give that a try soon too, maybe Monday when we're off work.

Well, didn't get round to Just Dance 3 tonight as I've been busy making the Half Syn Cake. My God, it is amazing!! :drool:

I can't believe it is half a Syn for the whole cake!! I've just had a slice with some extra strawberries - it feels strange being able to eat a slice of cake and not having to Syn it, but I'm not complaining!

552896_347704231949906_100001309951940_927970_1475715618_n.jpg

Back