The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Thank you hun, fingers crossed xx

Good luck!! :D x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well..2lb off tonight!! Absolutely over the moon :D

I feel so motivated and confident at the moment. Got just ½lb left to go now until my 1½ Stone and Club 10 Awards, bring it on!!

Great loss well done and so close to some more rewards! :) x

Thank you my lovely ladies, I am so chuffed!! :) Loosing again last night was also a kind of "NSV" for me too - it meant that I have lost consecutively for the last 7 weeks. That's a pretty good acheivement for me, as not long ago it was 1lb off, 1lb on, 1lb off...etc.

Looking forward to another great week this week. I'm looking forward to getting back to my cosy weekends too - going out the last two weekends has totally worn me out, but it just proves that you can still go out and have a life without hindering your weight loss. In fact, my next planned 'social event' isn't until 31st May (3 weeks away). The girls from Peters are all going to the local Indian restaurant as my mam (who has worked there about 12 years) is leaving. I've already planned my night though and made my menu choice - I'm going for Tandoori chicken, which is a dry dish and so hopefully less Syns. I'm looking forward to it.

And then, the week after that, I go to see Coldplay! :D This shouldn't be a problem at all though, as I'll be driving there and back so no alcohol as I usually would have at gigs. Also, I'll be jumping around like mad, so plenty of Body Magic, hehe! I know I'll feel so much more confident at both of these events now, having lost almost 1½ Stone.

So, here goes. The start of another new week...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Apple (S) and Grapes
- Banana

Lunch:
- Salad (Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Salad Onions (S), Cherry Tomatoes (S), New Potatoes and a HB Egg) with M&S Chilli and Lime Chicken Mini Fillets (2.5 Syns)
- Fruit Salad (Mixed Melon (SS), Strawberries (SS), Orange (S) Apple (S) and Grapes)

Dinner:
- Extra Lean Beef & Red Onion (S) Burgers stuffed with Laughing Cow Light (HExA). Served with Salad (S) and homemade Coleslaw (S)

Treat:
- HiFi bar (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 5 x Laughing Cow Light Cheese Triangles
Healthy Extra B: HiFi bar

Daily Syns used: 2.5 / 15
Weekly Syns used:
2.5 / 105

Last edited:
Well done Stevie, on a roll! :D x

Well done Stevie, on a roll! :D x

Thank you hun!! :D

Really cant wait for my new shiny stickers and certificates lol, how sad! Roll on next Tuesday, 'cause I AMgonna get them :) x

Eeeekk!! I've also just realised I only need to lose another 4.5lb to be in the next stone down! That means I'll have gone through 4 stone zones since I first ever joined Slimming World - when I first joined I was at 15 stone exactly, then the 14's, now the 13's, and soon-to-be the 12's. How exciting!! :D

Thanks PP. On such a high at the moment - losing these past 7 weeks or so has really made me realise that I can do it. It's been such a confidence boost.

I now look forward to going to group each week and getting on those scales, rather than dreading it. Here's to another 7 weeks of losses :)

Wow 7 weeks in a row that's absolutely fab! I need to get into gear and do that too! :) x

Wow 7 weeks in a row that's absolutely fab! I need to get into gear and do that too! :) x

Thank you hun!! It's probably not a big deal to a lot of people, but for me it's a real achievement :)

I'm determined to keep it up and keep losing right up until my holiday - even if I was just to lose ½lb a week I'd be super happy!! x

Wow well done Stevie! You've got it nailed hun, like you said, even if it's only half a pound at a time, chaining together one loss after another is bloody difficult! Good on you for doing just that for so long! Glad to see you're still doing well xxx

Wow well done Stevie! You've got it nailed hun, like you said, even if it's only half a pound at a time, chaining together one loss after another is bloody difficult! Good on you for doing just that for so long! Glad to see you're still doing well xxx

Thank you hun!! From the looks of your signature you're doing fantastically well too - go you!! :D I'm gonna catch up with your blog this morning, it's looking fab! Hope you are having a great week xxxx

Last edited:
Morning all. What a miserable day! It's done nothing but chuck it down all night, and looks as though it's going to do the same all day today too - oh well, at least I'm stuck at work and it's not a day off or anything :)

Going to try and fit in some Body Magic tonight. I've got no plans, and certainly won't want to be going out anywhere in this weather, so I think I'll get the Wii out and have another go on Just Dance 3. I've played it twice now (only a couple of songs each time), so I think I'll explore some more of the songs.

Not really a great deal to say today. Hope everyone is having a great week, and good luck to anyone with WI today :)

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Apple (S) and Grapes
- Banana

Snack:
- Alpen Light (HExB)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S), Sweetcorn and Egg)

Snack:
- Alpen Light (HExB)
- Trebor Extra Strong Mint (0.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Ham and Tomato
(S) Tarts served with Potato Wedges and homemade Coleslaw (S)

Treat:
- HiFi bar (6 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 30g Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 2 x Alpen Light

Daily Syns used: 6.5 / 15

Weekly Syns used:
9 / 105

Last edited:
:woohoo: fantastic weigh in :D

You're doing so well at the moment, I'm really happy that you're getting these brilliant results that you deserve xx

:woohoo: fantastic weigh in :D

You're doing so well at the moment, I'm really happy that you're getting these brilliant results that you deserve xx

Thanks Em, that means so much. You lot on here are flippin' brilliant, I can't thank you all enough for your support :)

P.S. Look how close you are to your current mini-goal!! Eek, 7.5lb to go - you'll be there in no time :D

Back