The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Just popping in! Well done on the loss this week!

Looking forward to reading the rest of your diary!! You seem to be on a roll!

Not feeling very well tonight, so couldn't be bothered with a 'proper' dinner. Have done the best I could face though, and have stayed within my Syns.

Hoping I will feel better after a good nights sleep, fingers crossed!!

Thank you lovely ladies. I hope I haven't picked up that horrible bug that's going around! Going to take some tablets and have an early night, speak to you all tomorrow x

Morning all, hope you're all well.

I'm still feeling a bit rough this morning, although a lot better than I felt last night. I'm really pleased with myself that I managed to stay on plan even whilst feeling ill though, definitely a NSV for me as it's really easy to 'pick' when you're ill and eat whatever you fancy. Strangely enough, all I really fancy at the minute is fruit, so I can't complain!

Hoping to stay on plan again today - I really don't want to mess up my 100% streak. Hope everyone else has a great day too xx

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Strawberries (SS), Blueberries and Grapes
- Strawberry FF Activia SnackPot
- Nescafe Cafe Menu Cappuccino (3.5 Syns)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS), sliced HB Egg and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)

Dinner:
- Bacon, 2 Quorn Sausages (2 Syns), Fried Egg, Mushrooms (S), Cherry Tomatoes (S), Baked Beans (SS) and 2 Slices of Wholemeal Toast (HExB) with 1tsp Flora (1 Syn)

Treat:
- Alpen Light (3 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 30g Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 2 slices of Wholemeal Bread

Daily Syns used: 9.5 / 15

Weekly Syns used:
19 / 105

Last edited:
Hope you feel better soon! xx

Hope you feel better soon! xx

Thanks Joanne. I am feeling a bit perkier after having something to eat, so hopefully I am picking up a bit :)

Hope you are well xx

Glad to hear you're a bit better and great that you are still 100%. Well done. :D

Thanks PP. Would not be able to do this without my lovely Minimins friends. Hope you have a great day xx

Glad your feeling better :) I tired those galaxy flutes last nice. O.M.G they were amazing. Will defiantly have those again xx

Glad your feeling better :) I tired those galaxy flutes last nice. O.M.G they were amazing. Will defiantly have those again xx

Pleased you enjoyed them hun! They're definitely one of my new faves :) yummy xx

Mine too. I normally buy freddos but I'll definatly go for these more often.

Yum, love Freddo's too. I've just been to Poundland on my lunch break to stock up on Freddo's, Curly Wurly's and Cadbury Mini Animals - they're all 6 Syns or under so they're perfect for my 'treat cupboard'.

Glad your feeling better today!!
Menus look yum....

Love Fredo's... Lovely dipped into tea!! ;-)

Yum, love Freddo's too. I've just been to Poundland on my lunch break to stock up on Freddo's, Curly Wurly's and Cadbury Mini Animals - they're all 6 Syns or under so they're perfect for my 'treat cupboard'.
I've given up buying choccie in stock like that. If it's in the house it calls to me way too loudly for me to ignore it. I'm impressed that you have the willpower. :D

Awwww Stevie, a massive well done on your loss this week and your new awards, I'm so pleased for you :woohoo:

Happy Friday everyone!! :) So pleased the weekend is here - looking forward to another quiet one. Although I haven't a clue what I'm going to watch now that BGT has finished! At least The Voice is still on - I have a major thing for Will.I.Am :drool:

Not really much to say today. Hope everyone has a good one xx

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Apple (S) and Grapes
- Peach Activia FF SnackPot

Lunch:
- Salad (Mixed Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Peppers (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)) with M&S Tex Mex Chicken Mini Fillets (1.5 Syns)
- Chicken flavour MugShot
- Strawberries (SS)

Dinner:
- Weight Watchers Tortilla Wrap (5 Syns) topped with Pasatta (S), Cherry Tomatoes (S), Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S), Sweetcorn and Cheese (HExA). Served with Potato Wedges

Treat:
- HiFi bar (HExB)
- 3 Rich Tea Fingers (3 Syns)
- 1 Mikado (0.5 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 45g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: HiFi bar

Daily Syns used: 10 / 15
Weekly Syns used:
29 / 105

Last edited:
Back