The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Thank you PP. I am frightened of the dentist so I'm really trying to put it off and hope that it will go away. It seems to have eased off a little, but if it gets any worse I will have to force myself to go and get it looked at.

Hope it gets better soon. You can get stuff from the pharmacist called orajel (oragel?? Not sure which) that really helps numb the pain. X

:bighug: I recommend the oragel too, Chris has had horrendous toothache for a while and that's what he was using

Hope wi goes well tonight xxxx

Thanks for the advice ladies, will try and get some oragel to ease the pain if it comes back - luckily it seems to have eased off.

And, even better than that, I lost 2lb at weigh in tonight!! :D I'm over the moon.

Thank you!! I'm really over the moon. I think this is my 9th or 10th week in a row that I've lost now - major acheivement for me!! Hoping for another one next week :D

Wow you really are unstoppable hehe! Well done! X

Woooohoooo well done, that's fab!! :D x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done.....

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins

Morning everyone. Thanks for all of your replies - I'm still beaming from weigh in last night :D

Looking forward to going for a walk tonight. I'm really getting back into my Body Magic, and am going to start pushing towards my gold award (I already have bronze and silver). I am going with my cousin, who is going to plan a 60-ish minute route - isn't it jus the perfect weather for it!? :)

Going to have an Alpen Light before I go for my walk, just to keep me going, and then rustle up something quick and yummy when I get back. Am thinking chicken and vegetable skewers with potato wedges and coleslaw - I can have it all prepped and ready to shove in the oven when I get back. Feels like a real treat too :drool: yum yum!

Oh, I have also just realised that if I lose another 1lb, I will have lost exactly 2st since I first ever joined Slimming World :D I was 15st when I originally joined (14st 10.5lb when I re-joined), and am now 13st 1lb! Really excited about that, I've never stuck at a "diet" for so long, and gotten so far.

So, here's to another great week!!

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Tesco "Berry Bonanza" (Strawberries (SS), Blueberries and Grapes)
- Vanilla MullerLight

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS), HB Egg, and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)
- Galaxy Flutes (5.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Chicken and Vegetable Skewers (Chicken (S), Red Onion
(S), Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)) served with Potato Wedges and homemade Coleslaw (White Cabbage (S), Carrot (S), Onion (S), FF Fromage Frais and Quark)

Treat:
- HiFi bar (HExB)

Healthy A Choice: 30g Cheddar
Healthy B Choice: HiFi bar

Daily Syns used:
5.5 / 15
Weekly Syns used:
5.5 / 105

Last edited:
Oooh, and I almost forgot!! I won the raffle last night too :D

It was a great prize, all of the ingredients to make a butternut squash curry! This is something I've never tried before, so I'm quite excited about it. Going to give it a whirl sometime soon, so will let you all know how it turns out.

:woohoo: well done on your loss hun, I was just looking at your tickers and you're so close to all of your goals :eek: I'm so excited for you

Thank you ladies!!

When I was updating my tickers last night, I realised just how close I was to my goals. That feels great! I can't believe I only have 1.5lb to go until I am in the 12's - isn't it such a nice feeling dropping into the next stone zone :D

Now I am really starting to notice a difference in myself, appearance wise. It's taken me ages to be able to see any sort of change in myself, but after taking photo's over the weekend, I can really start to see it. Going to take another photo tonight in my sports gear before I go for a walk - I think I will start a scrapbook with photo's and stuff from throughout my journey. It will be something to look back on so that I can see exactly how far I have come, and inspiration to never go back there.

Thanks for the advice ladies, will try and get some oragel to ease the pain if it comes back - luckily it seems to have eased off.

And, even better than that, I lost 2lb at weigh in tonight!! :D I'm over the moon.

Well done on your great loss - your ona roll hun !!!

You're doing superbly !!

Just thought I would come and say hi :) Well done on the loss :D And I love your scrapbook idea, might have to steal that idea off you :p

Thank you, lovely ladies!! I just feel so positive about everything now, I am like a different person.

I'm glad you like the scrapbook idea. I just thought it'd be a really good way to keep before & after photo's, and as a constant reminder to never go back. I've seen some lovely scrapbooks on E-bay that you can have personalised, so I think I'm going to get one of them. I'm also going to fill it with loads of quotes and other little bits and bobs that have helped me along the way. That way if I ever feel stuck in a rut, or am finding things tough, I can look at my book and realise that I can do it :)

It's a good idea, I can't think of a better way to show how far you've come. Good motivation. And in like 20 years time you can look back on how you used it be, and show others.

Back