The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Have to say, I absolutely loved my walk tonight!! I did 10,932 steps, which was just over 5 miles, in 1hour 45minutes. I'm not going to lie, I am acheing from head to toe, but it will be so worth it when I have thighs that can crush watermelons ;) haha! Loved it, roll on next week!

Gooood morning everyone!! :D Another gorgeous, sunny day out there today - lovely! Doesn't the sun just seem to put a smile on your face?

I'm at work until 4pm and then getting the bus over to my friends. We're going to relax in the garden for a while, and then probably take her dog for a nice walk in the sunshine too. I'm looking forward to it :) I never thought I would enjoy walking so much, as it always seemed so boring, but last night was really good. Plus, I can really feel it in my thighs this morning, so it has obviously done the job.

Haven't got much planned, food-wise, for today. With it being so hot, I'm not really fancying full blown meals, and am just craving lots of cool fresh fruit at the minute. So we will see what happens.

Hope everyone has a fabulous day and gets to enjoy some of this lovely summer sun!

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- "Magic Porridge" (HExB) with Strawberries (SS), Blueberries and Raspberries (SS)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)

Snack:
- Blackberries (S)
-
Alpen Light (3 Syns)

Dinner:
- Chicken and Mushroom Pasta'n'Sauce
- Strawberries
(SS), Grapes, Blueberries and Blackberries

Treat:
- HiFi bar (6 Syns)

Healthy A Choice: 30g Cheddar
Healthy B Choice:
35g Porridge Oats

Daily Syns used: 9 / 15
Weekly Syns used:
14.5 / 105

Last edited:
Well done on your progress. I wish my diary was as well set out as yours - mines just like a shopping list. Ive enjoyed reading this and have stolen a few ideas. Keep it up. x

Thank you, Kelly! I'm a bit of a nerd like that - I like to have everything organised and in it's own place lol. Going to pop over and subscribe to your diary, it will be nice to spur each other on :) x

Gooood morning everyone!! :D Another gorgeous, sunny day out there today - lovely! Doesn't the sun just seem to put a smile on your face?

Doesn't me, kicks my hayfever up haha

Doesn't me, kicks my hayfever up haha

Oh no!! I've not been too bad so far - the odd sneeze, but apart from that I'm loving it. Hope you aren't feeling too rough with it.

Oh no!! I've not been too bad so far - the odd sneeze, but apart from that I'm loving it. Hope you aren't feeling too rough with it.

I feel rough but I have a cold as well as hayfever so I have double the dose.

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you all have a great day x

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Strawberries (SS), Blackberries (S), Blueberries and Grapes
- Banana

Snack:
- Alpen Light (3 Syns)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)

Dinner:
- EL Beef & Red Onion (S) Burgers served with a Wholemeal Roll (HExB) and Salad (S)

Treat:
- Alpen Light (3 Syns)

Healthy A Choice: 30g Cheddar
Healthy B Choice: 60g Wholemeal Roll

Daily Syns used: 6 / 15
Weekly Syns used:
20.5 / 105

Last edited:
Happy friday Stevie :D hope you have a great day and the sun is shining for you this weekend. Have you got any plans?

Happy friday Stevie :D hope you have a great day and the sun is shining for you this weekend. Have you got any plans?

Thanks Em, you too hun :)

No plans as such. I'm working until 2pm tomorrow and then hopefully, if it's still nice and sunny, I'm going to make the most of the sunshine by sitting in the garden. I've missed most of the sun this week with working 8-4, which is a shame. What are you going to be getting up to?

Have to say, I absolutely loved my walk tonight!! I did 10,932 steps, which was just over 5 miles, in 1hour 45minutes. I'm not going to lie, I am acheing from head to toe, but it will be so worth it when I have thighs that can crush watermelons ;) haha! Loved it, roll on next week!
I have to say that's not an ambition I've thought of but each to their own ;) :D

No plans as such. I'm working until 2pm tomorrow and then hopefully, if it's still nice and sunny, I'm going to make the most of the sunshine by sitting in the garden. I've missed most of the sun this week with working 8-4, which is a shame. What are you going to be getting up to?
Hope the weather stays fine for you to enjoy when you're not working :D

I hope it stays sunny where you are, so you can have a relax in the garden :D

Not much planned here, off to the soon to be in laws tomorrow night so am getting things ready for that and double checking our cases for turkey which we'll be leaving there until the 7th of june

Oooh dear, what a weekend!! I've done nothing but pig out and am now dreading Weigh In tomorrow night. I don't know what came over me. I've had a great 9/10 weeks and have managed to stop the weekend bingeing, but with the nice weather and stuff I just seemed to slip back into my old ways.

Trying to reign it back in a bit and limit the damage, but who knows how I'll do. I'm really not looking forward to getting weighed at all, especially as I only had 1.5lb to go until the 12's. Oh well, it is done now. Only time will tell...

Oooh dear, what a weekend!! I've done nothing but pig out and am now dreading Weigh In tomorrow night. I don't know what came over me. I've had a great 9/10 weeks and have managed to stop the weekend bingeing, but with the nice weather and stuff I just seemed to slip back into my old ways.

Trying to reign it back in a bit and limit the damage, but who knows how I'll do. I'm really not looking forward to getting weighed at all, especially as I only had 1.5lb to go until the 12's. Oh well, it is done now. Only time will tell...

Must this gorgeous weather were having !! - All i've done is BBQ's & white bread this weekend and now feel like a beached whale
with the bloat !!

It seems loads of us ended up off track this weekend damn sunshine leads to bbqs and beer gardens! You have done amazingly well and one little weekend off can't undo all your hard work :) x

Same here stevie. :( line drawn and focus again is what I'm doing. It's the suns fault, making us want to eat yummy food.

xx

Thank you ladies, you're right. Line has been drawn and have been good since the binge on Saturday afternoon. Even though it hasn't been the best weekend I've had lately (plan-wise), I did have a couple of NSV's which are positives I can bring out of it; I went out on Saturday night and didn't touch a drop of alcohol. I stuck to diet pepsi all night long. Plus, when we all left the club and headed to the kebab shop, all I got was a side salad, with no sauce, whilst all of the others were getting kebabs and cheesy chips with garlic.*Polishes halo*

Oh, and today I am wearing a SIZE 12!! maxi dress :) So even if it doesn't show on the scales tomorrow, I have a lot to be happy about at the moment.

yes draw a line, I also had a bad weekend, was trying to say that I have used all or most of my syns for the week ahead, but if I dont have any syns at all until friday wi then I may be really not happening lol, see how it goes! :)

Back