The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Well, not long back from weigh in and I put 1lb on. I'm gutted. I know I was expecting it and it was nobodies fault but my own, but I've really let myself down. I want to cry - in fact, I did at group :cry:Luckily there was only my Consultant and I there at the time. Feeling very angry and frustrated with myself, but even more motivated to do a great job next week.

I've now got 2.5lb to lose to get into the 12's, and to meet my targets I need to get that next Tuesday. I know I can't do that on a normal Extra Easy day, so I've discussed Fast Forward with my consultant and am going to try that - sorry, I can't say anymore as we're not allowed to discuss FF on here. If I find that I'm struggling with that, there is always Success Express to fall back on.

Have also bought two books tonight, to try and motivate me and give me new ideas to try. Have bought the brand new "Love Desserts" book and the "Extra Easy Meals in Minutes" book, so hopefully going to be trying lots of yummy new meals very soon.

So, heres to a new week. Hopefully a lot better than the last one!!

aw you are still doing great, dont be sad :) whats sucess express? and ff? can you tell us a bit about that in a round about way? lol

Sorry about the gain Steve but it really is a small one, and it'll be gone next week :) bit surprised at your consultant giving you the FF plan though after you've lost consecutively for a number of weeks, I always thought it was a last resort thing x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ahh dont even worry about it, youve had a 1pound gain in how long? look how much youve lost so far, this gain is so small in comparison!! as long as youve got the determination to get straight back onto it, then just forget about it!! dont worry, you're doing great.

Thanks for your support everyone, really determined not to let this gain get in my way of things. It's upsetting, but I know it's my own fault, and I just have to remember my NSV's this week - they will spur me on.

We're not supposed to discuss the ins and outs of Fast Forward because it's a plan pretty much tailored to the individual, where you get a set number of points a day, etc. It's different for everyone, so should only be advised by your consultant.

I believe she talked to me about it because she could see how much I wanted to lose that 2.5lb next week. I never lose more than 2lb in a 'normal' Extra Easy week, so for me Success Express or Fast Forward is something to give me that extra boost. Again, Success Express has never really given me a fantastic loss - I lost 2lb the week I did it, which I could have lost in an Extra Easy week. My consultant knows that, and I think that's why she offered me the Fast Forward tool. To be honest, I can't wait to give it a try. It looks a bit more strict, but I've just planned my weeks' meals, and it looks like a decent amount of food to me. Only time will guess I tell. Going to have to do Extra Easy on Thursday though, as I'm off for an Indian for my mams leaving work do.

Well, not long back from weigh in and I put 1lb on. I'm gutted. I know I was expecting it and it was nobodies fault but my own, but I've really let myself down. I want to cry - in fact, I did at group :cry:Luckily there was only my Consultant and I there at the time. Feeling very angry and frustrated with myself, but even more motivated to do a great job next week.

I've now got 2.5lb to lose to get into the 12's, and to meet my targets I need to get that next Tuesday. I know I can't do that on a normal Extra Easy day, so I've discussed Fast Forward with my consultant and am going to try that - sorry, I can't say anymore as we're not allowed to discuss FF on here. If I find that I'm struggling with that, there is always Success Express to fall back on.

Have also bought two books tonight, to try and motivate me and give me new ideas to try. Have bought the brand new "Love Desserts" book and the "Extra Easy Meals in Minutes" book, so hopefully going to be trying lots of yummy new meals very soon.

So, heres to a new week. Hopefully a lot better than the last one!!

Its only a measly pound Stevie , you'll have it gone in no time - besides u look
Fab in that maxi dress.

Chin up and good luck for tomorrow. X

that lb will be gone in no time Stevie, you're back on it and that's what matters :D :bighug:

Thanks ladies, I know that you are all right. I think I was more mad/upset with myself for slipping back into old ways, than I was about the 1lb. Although saying that, I do feel better for my binge, as I feel I have gotten it out of the way, had everything that I wanted to have, and am now fully focused on the plan again.

Today is my first day of Fast Forward, so will be intriguing to see how that goes. I know not everyone knows about Fast Forward (as it's a plan tailored to the individual), but I need to continue posting my food on here to keep me on track, so sorry if my posts make no sense for the next week.

So, here goes. Day 1 of my new week, a Fast Forward day.

Breakfast:
- 8 Strawberries, 142g Melon and 125g Fat Free Natural Yogurt (5 Units)

Lunch:
- 1 medium Banana, 1 Pear, 1 Apple (5 Units)

Dinner:
- Pasta and Chunky Tomato Sauce made with 57g Pasta, 198g Chopped Tomatoes, 6 Button Mushrooms, 1 small Onion, 1 half Pepper and 1 clove of Garlic (8 Units) with 42g Reduced Fat Cheddar (2 Units)

Treat:
- 2 rich tea finger biscuits (1 Unit)

Units used: 21/21

Last edited:
Thanks hun. I was a bit worried when I first saw the menu, that I would be starving all week. However, I still haven't managed to eat all of my breakfast because I'm so full - have eaten my melon, strawberries and yogurt but still have my banana to go.

I think the fact that it seems to focus on more filling foods is what's going to help - so although it probably looks a lot less than what I normally eat, it's probably going to be all I'll need to keep me going.

It will be interesting to see how I get on with Fast Forward. This is the first time I've ever tried it, so looking forward to Tuesday to get my result - although I hope my EE day tomorrow doesn't affect it too much.

Wow, Stevie that sounds very drastic. I understand how you must feel though but dont be so down about 1lb. You deserve a break from it, everyone does sometimes, i find it actually helps me to give my body a boost. I hope ff works for you though. Is it just for a week or do you carry on for a while? Good Luck with it, looking forward to your updates, x

Wow, Stevie that sounds very drastic. I understand how you must feel though but dont be so down about 1lb. You deserve a break from it, everyone does sometimes, i find it actually helps me to give my body a boost. I hope ff works for you though. Is it just for a week or do you carry on for a while? Good Luck with it, looking forward to your updates, x

Thanks Kelly. To me 1lb is a lot - I am thrilled when I lose 1lb, so hence why I am disappointed to have gained.

I guess it does look pretty drastic, compared to my normal Extra Easy days, but I'm really enjoying it. I've not felt hungry at all - so far, so good. It reminds me a lot of Weight Watchers (I did WW before ProPoints came out), and lots of people do really well on that. It's still normal foods, it's just about portion control. To be honest, I think it will help in the long run too, as my portions are always ridiculously big and often find that I am just eating for the sake of eating.

The Fast Forward plan is recommended to be done in 1 week blocks, i.e. you shouldn't do two weeks of FF off the trot. I think this is because it's so drastically different to the normal SW plans, and is more focused on a low calorie intake. It is designed just to get things moving again if you have platued or to give you a boost if you are struggling and would like a good loss. Normally I would have just stuck to Extra Easy, but as I want to lose 2.5lb come Tuesday, I needed something with a bit more oomph. We will see...

Well, that's my first day of Fast Forward done and dusted! I have really enjoyed it, and not found it as tough as I had first anticipated. I have learnt so much already - because I now have more limited 'Units', I have learnt to eat when I am hungry, rather than just eating for the sake of it. Portion control is a big thing too, which I think is going to help me in the long run. The portion sizes on this plan seem about right for me, and I'm actually starting to realise when I am feeling full.

Tomorrow is going to be an Extra Easy day, but then I'll definitely be back onto Fast Forward come Friday. I'm really looking forward to it! :)

Also, just wanted to post these two new pictures of me from the weekend. Although I had a gain this weekend, I felt great on Sunday in my shorts - it's been so long since I dared to wear them, unless I was in a foreign country where I knew no-one. Just want these to be a bit of a reminder to myself really, it might not always show what you want on the scales, but those little NSV's all add up! :)

163545_361107523942910_1846259121_n.jpgDurham-20120527-00936.jpg

oh great glad your enjoying it, I usually watch my portions and stuff, but I feel heavy again waiting to see what Friday wi says lol :)

Back