The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

You will be fine hun, let us know how you get on! :)

Your legs are teeny Stevie!! I can only dream of legs like that :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you for the comments, lovely ladies. I must admit, I can really see a difference in myself in those pictures :)

Am having a bit of a nightmare day today. I have been awake since about 3am with mega toothache. I was in agony and it took me ages to get back to sleep. Once I finally did, I overslept through my alarm and woke up late for work!! Luckily I made it to work, only about 20 minutes late, so it wasn't too bad. But what a start to the day!!

Have managed to get an emergency appointment at the dentist tomorrow dinner time, which I am dreading :cry: I can feel that one of my teeth has a huge hole in it and a tooth next to it has a bit of a crack/hole too. Which probably means they're both going to need filling/removing. I am so scared, and could cry just at the thought of it. There are not a lot of things that I am scared of, but going to the dentist is one of them...

On a more positive note, I am back to Extra Easy for the day today so that I can indulge a bit at my mams meal tonight. I'm really looking forward to it, it's ages since I've had an indian :drool: Not too sure of the exact Syns values etc, but going to save all 15 Syns for tonights meal. Then back to FF tomorrow, which to be honest I'm really looking forward to. I know everyone seems to thinks it's really drastic, but I think, until you try it, you can't be sure. I thought I'd be starving from it, but I wasn't hungry at all.

Anyway, here is my plan for today...

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- "Magic Porridge" (HExB) with Strawberries (SS) and Blueberries

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA) Baked Beans (SS), Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn) and sliced HB Egg

Dinner:
- Tandoori Chicken with Peppers (S) and Onions (S) (6 Syns for Oil etc?) Served with Mushroom Rice
- 2 x Dry White Wine & Soda (8 Syns)

Healthy A Choice: 30g Cheddar
Healthy B Choice: 35g Porridge Oats

Daily Syns Used: 14/15

Last edited:
great plan so sorry about your teeth there :( but may I ask what is magic porridge? lol

Thank you hun. They are still aching now but am trying to keep on top of pain killers until I can get sorted properly tomorrow. Just hoping I get a better nights sleep tonight. On the plus side, today is my last day at work this week and then I'm off for 10 days!

Magic Porridge is gorgeous :drool: It's just 35g Porridge Oats (HExB) mixed with a Muller Light. Mix it up the night before you're due to have it and leave it in the fridge over night - the oats soak up the yogurt and it makes a really thick and creamy porridge! It's good if, like me, you don't like milk, or you want to save your A choice for something else later in the day.

Glad you've taken the plunge with the dentist try not to worry too much in advance just focus on the fact that the pain will be gone soon afterwards. Hope you have a good day even though the tooth is still sore. :D

Thank you PP. You're right, I need to focus on the bigger picture and the fact that the pain will soon be gone. I think that I will take my headphones with me so that if they do need to drill, I can listen to my music to distract me from the noise etc.

thanls do you then cook porridge as normal? x

I don't cook it hun, I like to eat it cold (I don't really like the thought of warm yogurt lol). But I'm really fussy, I know people that just heat it up in the microwave for a few minutes and eat it warm too - could be worth a try :) x

Good on you for taking the plunge to get your teeth sorted :bighug:

Have you got any plans for your 10 days off?

Good on you for taking the plunge to get your teeth sorted :bighug:

Have you got any plans for your 10 days off?

Thanks Em, I am hoping it will all be sorted after today. Just not looking forward to the bill, the dentists always charge a bloomin' fortune!!

Well the only solid plans as of yet are Coldplay next Thursday :D I can't wait. Robyn and Rita Ora are their support act, so I am pleased, as I like both of them, too. Now that both my dad and my mam are retired, we will probably spend some time together while I am off work. Probably a few days out shopping, etc.

Not long until your jollies now hun! I bet you are high as a kite with excitement - I know I would be :D

Morning everyone, hope you're all well :D

Had a fantastic night last night for my mam's leaving 'do'. The meal was gorgeous and my mam had a great time! Can't believe that's her now finished work forever, it doesn't seem real!! Her and my dad already have 3 holidays booked, one of which is next Saturday, so it can't be bad!!

It's going to be a busy day for me today. I'm at the dentist at 12:20 to try and get my teeth sorted out, and then off to Tesco afterwards to help my mam with the shopping as my dad has to wait in for a surveyor coming about insulating our loft.

Today is another Fast Forward day, and I'm looking forward to it.
Here's my meal plan for the day...

Breakfast:
- 2 small slices of Wholemeal Bread toasted and topped with 2 level tsps of honey, plus 1 Banana (5 Units)

Lunch:
- Weight Watchers Chicken in White Wine Sauce, plus 1 Apple (8 Units)

Dinner:
- 2 small slices of Wholemeal Bread toasted and topped with 42g Reduced Fat Cheddar and a dash of Worcestershire Sauce, plus 1 Plum (5 Units)

Treat:
- 1 sachet Cadbury Highlights Chocolate Drink (1 Unit)
- 1 fun size chocolate bar (2 Units)

Units used: 21/21

Last edited:
Before and 1st 9.5lb down.jpg This is my motivation for the day. This is me before I rejoined Slimming World (14st 10.5lb), and then again last weekend (13st 1lb) :)

Fab pics such a difference! Hope you get a mega loss this week :) x

Back