The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Well just back from the dentist. I have had the tooth cleaned and the decay removed, and a temporary filling put in because the nerve is so raw - they said that is the worst part over and done with. Have to go back on wednesday to get a proper filling in place. It was very frightening, and I cried, but at least it's over with. Just dreading Wednesday now lol!

Well just back from the dentist. I have had the tooth cleaned and the decay removed, and a temporary filling put in because the nerve is so raw - they said that is the worst part over and done with. Have to go back on wednesday to get a proper filling in place. It was very frightening, and I cried, but at least it's over with. Just dreading Wednesday now lol!
Glad the worst is over hun. Try not to chew on that side even once the anaesthetic wears off I've had temps come out too often. Wednesday will be over too before you know it. :D

This is my motivation for the day. This is me before I rejoined Slimming World (14st 10.5lb), and then again last weekend (13st 1lb) :)

You look lovely, well done!

I've taken some 'Before pics' of myself today (normally get people to delete pics of me!) so that I can compare in a few months!

Morning all, Happy Saturday!

Feeling much better this morning, have not been up through the night with toothache, so it looks as though this filling is going to do the trick :)

Just posting my food for today before I head off to the bakers for a couple of hours. Another FF day today...

Breakfast:
- 2 small slices of Wholemeal Bread toasted and topped with 2 level tsps of honey, plus 1 Banana (5 Units)

Lunch:
- 2 small slices of Wholemeal Bread toasted and topped with 42g Reduced Fat Cheddar and a dash of Worcestershire Sauce, plus 1 Plum (5 Units)

Dinner:
- Weight Watchers Meal (8 Units)

Treat:
- 1 sachet Cadbury Highlights Chocolate Drink (1 Unit)
- 1 fun size chocolate bar (2 Units)

Units used: 21/21

So glad you weren't up during the night with toothache :bighug:

Hope work goes quickly so you can get on with enjoying the weekend :D

Well, haven't been on here a lot this week, but just back from group so thought I'd come on to update my stats etc. Had a whopping 4lb off tonight, which I am absolutely thrilled with!! :D I am now officially in the 12's and have 1.5lb to go until I have officially lost 2st! Eeek, so exciting!!

Thank you!! The thing is I only did FF for about 4 days and EE the other 3. I went out Saturday night and had a McD's on Sunday lol! I was ecstatic when I stood on those scales, still grinning from ear to ear now :D Going to be careful this week though, don't want my night out catching up with me.

Hoping for 1.5lb off this time next week so that I can get my 2st sticker!

Well, haven't been on here a lot this week, but just back from group so thought I'd come on to update my stats etc. Had a whopping 4lb off tonight, which I am absolutely thrilled with!! :D I am now officially in the 12's and have 1.5lb to go until I have officially lost 2st! Eeek, so exciting!!

Fantastic loss hun !!! You're doing so well :happy096:

Hey everyone, I'm back. Not that I've been anywhere, just haven't been online. I've been ridiculously bad this week, and am dreading weigh in tomorrow night. I am fully expecting that 4lb to have gone back on!

I've been off work for the week, and I've been a right little piggy. Being off work is a massive danger point for me, as I slip out of my routine and end up eating all sorts of rubbish.

Nevermind though, I've had a lovely week off and have thoroughly enjoyed myself (the Coldplay gig was the most amazing thing I have ever witnessed!!) and everything I have consumed. Back to work today and back into my routine. Also off to Bokwa tonight to hopefully burn off a few of those extra Syns.

Will still be going to class tomorrow night, although I'm dreading it. Really, I'm just dreading the scales. I'm looking forward to Image Therapy - I know it will get me back into the right place for the week ahead.

Looking forward to catching up with everyone. Popping into your diaries now x

We all need a bad week sometimes. Least you had a nice week off even if you were bad, i'll refrain from grumbling about Coldplay (I have a severe dislike for Chris Martin) :p Glad you have fun though, I'm a gig junkie so I know how much pleasure you can get our of seeing a band :D

We all need a bad week sometimes. Least you had a nice week off even if you were bad, i'll refrain from grumbling about Coldplay (I have a severe dislike for Chris Martin) :p Glad you have fun though, I'm a gig junkie so I know how much pleasure you can get our of seeing a band :D

Thank you hun! I think that Coldplay are one of those bands that you either love or hate. I love them, even more so now that I have seen them live. My dad went, not really having any opinion on them either way, and he has come away really liking them now after seeing them live.

I think the Xylobands and Chris' interaction with the crowd really made the whole experience. Even when he was having difficulties with his piano (due to the apocolyptic rain!) he had the whole crowd singing the "woaaah ohhhh, ohh, oh" bit from 'Viva La Vida' - the pyhsical stadium was literally shaking, it was just amazing!! :D Really loved the Xylobands too, really gave a new meaning to 'The Stadium of Light' - it looked so beautiful.

I knew I'd enjoy them, I just didn't know I'd enjoy them so much. It absolutely blew my mind, and I get a shiver down my spine when I think about it now! It was definitely the best gig I have ever been to.

I've heard a lot of people say they are amazing live, but I'll give them miss :p I've been too some amazing gigs over the last few years and I said no one would ever beat green day, until I met Bowling For Soup the second time and even though it was an acoustic show rather than full band punk rock concert it was incredible, the atmosphere was just amazing. Stadium shows are fantastic though, I saw green day at Lancashire Cricket ground and it was like nothing I have even seen.

I've only seen a few people in concert but the best has to be my guilty pleasure.....Mr Peter Andre :) seeing him twice in the next six months!!

My boss saw Coldplay in Birmingham and said it was amazing, he told me about the flashing wrist bands, they sounded great!

Back